Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946771 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, that sure shows the power of water!!!  got the tater salad made with GF's help and it turned out pretty good!!  a few small things to do today and bring on the company..  looks to be clear and 62 today!!   have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it's 66* now & headed for 77*, they're sayin. I got invited to a graduation party later today so I may check that out. Otherwise not a lot going on, have a good un. :happy1:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Got the lawn cut last night and a few other things done. Having some Mr coffees Tanzanian coffee right now. Going to do some proof reading of a newly signed agreement for a bit before I start hacking away at my project list.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Pretty wet here from the rain yesterday.  Gonna go see the rapids today with the youngster.  Will put some oats out for the deer and critters by one of the trail cams.  Tanner wants ribs so I will do what I have to do and make ribs today.   :happy1:
Got them all spiced up last night.  Have a good day all. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-70's. .05" of precip at the ranch leftover from yesterday's reading at 8 a.m. .01" in Bugtussle. Making tater salad? Izzat what they're calling it these days, mikey?  :rotflmao:  Have a graduation to go to either side of noon so prolly won't start any major projects until I get thru that. After chores, repositioned some hay in the hay mangers, read my armyworm trap, took down a black cutworm sticky trap (little birds get stuck in them if you just abandon the trap) & filled the empty oriole feeder. That oughta hold me until after breakfast. Later dudes!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Weather seems to be decent today.  Stuck at home but will eat good.  Mother-in-law still has a cold, so it's just the three of us but we will make it up soon.  Baby back ribs in the smoker and some corn will do it.  simple but good.  Going to make a small batch of my own sauce for the ribs.  Enjoy the day.  good luck.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, dand it wanted to rain off and on during the afternoon!!  but it finnaly cleared up and we got some grillin and chillin in!!  after our feast we had the fire going too!!  a good time was had!!!!   have a good day all!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 46 at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-70's. Grass needs to dry off so I can finish my final assault on the main lawn. Got the part everyone can see done yesterday including El Capitan and the sloughole otherwise known as the ditch. If time allows I may tackle the windbreak before the next dousing arrives tomorrow. Somewhere in there I should run across some fields today on the 4 wheeler as it's been too wet to attempt that without a long tow rope and chain.  :bonk: Stay dry everyone!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 62* now & headed for 75*. No rain here yday, 1 of the nicest days I've seen the Spring. :happy1: Never made to the graduation party, didn't do much of anything actually. Probably more of the same today  :cool: , hope your Sunday's a good 1. :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  lots of standing water here as well dogs are pure mud everytime  we let em out. A quiche and blueberry muffins just hit tge oven then it's time to pack up and head home to I'm sure knee deep grass. See ya!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
im coming for ya bob, be afraid...be very afraid..

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/26/19, 09:34:05 AM by Boar »
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope ya brought the dynamite!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
im coming for ya bob, be afraid...be very afraid..
I hope ya brought the dynamite!!!
  :tut: :tut: :offtopic: :offtopic: I'm sittin in for glenn. :nerd: :nerd: Thought that's what the Smackdown thread was for. :scratch: :confused: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
save it for the smack down :tut: :sleazy:
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy here and looking like rain although it is supposed to hold on till later on.  I would like to get the mowing done today and put lights on my friends trailer that I am borrowing to get my tractor fixed.  That's a lot to do in one day when a 7 year old is around.  LOL  If I don't get it all done I will just wait a day longer to bring the tractor down since I have the day off then too..   :happy1: :happy1:  Still waiting for leaves on the oaks and ash trees but the others are nice and green here.  Speaking of green I felt like that last night as I had a big piece of Pineapple Upside Down cake with ice cream on it right before bed.  I woke up with heartburn that just wouldn't go away.  Needed Tums for the issue.  I won't do that again.  At least no so late. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  salute a vet today if ya can!!!  darn good day yesterday!!!!  talkin a slight chance of rain today, and I need to mow the grass.. oh well there's tomorrow..  safe travels to all!!!  have a good day!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Will do Mike!  :happy1:  Morning boys.  It was so wet yesterday that of course I didn't get to mow.  Still wet as it must have been drizzling all night. We are having cereal and Pop Tarts and then on the road to Park Rapids to drop the boy off.  Like I said we meet at the Rest Stop Tourism place there.  Real nice place and they will have a Veterans Service there today.  We are out of there before the ceremony but I do go in and talk to the Vets.  Have a great day!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61* & rain here. Not sure when it started but we just had a cloudburst that knocked our cable out for a few minutes & it looks like it's going to keep it up most of the day. Good chance of more tomorrow too. Nothin planned for us today, have a good holiday.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin people's,  57 and rain tgen more rain . The yards sure are doing good though,  good thing we came home yesterday to do some  mow lawning.  Not much going on today probably a run to fleet farm,  some grocery shopping , and some  :fish2: fer dinner. Have a swell day fellas!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 and raining at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Predicting 1"- 2" of rain. Have .91" so far at the ranch. Will have to head into town after I make myself pretty to read that gauge then head to the cemetery. Glad I mowed the windbreak and planted what I did yesterday. It'll be a while with another system coming thru tomorrow nite. Have a good 'un folks!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers, just started to spit here, deck isn't even wet yet. a trip to st cloud is in order. defrost a freezer and get my proof reading done today. tomorrow its a road trip to Sioux falls.

lunch is grilled cheese and soup and philly sammich tonite!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 57 and raining at choretime heading for a hi in the mid-60's. Predicting 1"- 2" of rain. Have .91" so far at the ranch. Will have to head into town after I make myself pretty to read that gauge then head to the cemetery. Glad I mowed the windbreak and planted what I did yesterday. It'll be a while with another system coming thru tomorrow nite. Have a good 'un folks!
makin yourself purty takes a while don't it!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :moon: :moon: :nerd: :nerd: sorry, Reb made me!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Change of plans, went to Lowes instead, 12.88 for 40 # s of charcoal,  I gots 80#.. :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Change of plans, went to Lowes instead, 12.88 for 40 # s of charcoal,  I gots 80#.. :happy1:
I nixed my st cloud plans. will stop in after work one night. didn't feel like fighting crowds and getting rained on. its crappy out just going to and from da garage.

Offline Reinhard

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning.  Ya that's a great buy for charcoal.  Wish the rain would stop in some of the state's that are getting hit hard.  Lot's of flooding.  Nothing much going on in our house today.  Good day to just sit back and relax.  Looks like it's going to end soon here.  Tomorrow I'm back to battle the bamboo and spray my fruit trees.  Going to get another apple tree also.  good luck.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Just a little roaf trip to Sioux falls today.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 46 going for 68 they say..  we never got any rain yesterday, but it was less than 20 miles from here...  heard Reb country might have a tornado touch down too..   found a fella who has asparagus and can't keep up with it..  well from here on I'll pick what he can'r keep up with!! nice score!!  got to mow the grass today and then maybe get the bike out too!!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Been off the grid for a few days playing down in Effie. Been some wet weather that is for sure. We ended up leaving the camper and wheelers down there because it was to wet to get everything back out. Figured we would let it dry out this week and go back down this coming weekend again. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 52* might make 67*. We had some of that weather too mike as our sirens went off a little after noon. Turns out 2 of those tornados reported in Ia were just outside of our town. The 1 to the SW was ~ 4 miles out of town & took out a good share of the fairground's buildings along with an Ag Supply Co that's nearby. One residence was damaged too. We had another, maybe the same 1( we don't know yet), touchdown just a mile north of town & again 4 miles north of town. One residence hit pretty hard there too but as far as I know no one was reported injured in any of them. :happy1: Kind of  :crazy: as we never seen any watch or warning come across the TV screen at all. Watchin the early weather today it looks like we could be in for some more nasty stuff tonight again about 8-9:00. Sure has been a wierd Spring. Hope your Tuesday's a good 1