Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960302 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
was pleasantly surprised this morning when i got into the office. i had laying on my desk a 40 year  service pin. 40 years of being a hard core union thug!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:

So you haven't done anything productive in 40 years?????? :mooning: :angry2:
:tut: :tut: :tut: del.....del …….del...…. those first 28 years I spent welding on stainless vessels that i'd venture to bet you used those products out of.  everything from beer, to food, dairy, meds...………….. :happy1: :happy1:

So you did do something productive for part of your life.... :sleazy:
Of course I did. And before that I polished granite. Tombstones to be exact. And before that I worked at a feed mill.

Are you gonna polish one up for Delmutt?  :confused:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 22 here this morning heading for a high of 30 today. Deer are sure on the move this morning. I should be in the stand today. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

22* here, too JB. With snow on the ground. Wunnerful. Looks like the cold stuff is here to stay. Got some errands to run this am, grab some lunch, go get my new goggles, pizza with a buddy later, then off to class for the evening. Snow and rain tomorrow and 34* for  the HIGH on Halloween, that should cut down on the candy-grabbin' urchins. Have a good day, all.  :coffee:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here and no snow..  got a few things done yesterday even with being gone all morning..  got my leaf blower attachment so I can do my gutters from the ground..  sure looks like it will work very good!!!  got just a few things to do today...  have a good day all!!

sure sad to hear about Glenn's brother, and at breakfast no less... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry would be proud of me. Having some bacon, eggs.... and a big bowl of hot noatmeal.  :tongue:

Boy, everyone sure sleeps late around here... ;)
« Last Edit: October 10/29/19, 08:10:38 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers......... looks to be a peaceful day...........well so far anyway...........time to get caught up on some things.

got all my deer huntin clothes and accesories together last nite.  :happy1: needed to get that done.......gona be out of town most of next week. no snow in the forecast our way either.  :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

havent decided what i wanna do yet at home.  decisions.......decisions!!!!!!!! :pouty: :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......... looks to be a peaceful day...........well so far anyway...........time to get caught up on some things.
. no snow in the forecast our way either:mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao:

HA! You just wait, munchkin!!!!!!!!  :evil:  ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew that would put him in hiding.   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here and no snow..  got a few things done yesterday even with being gone all morning..  got my leaf blower attachment so I can do my gutters from the ground..  sure looks like it will work very good!!!  got just a few things to do today...  have a good day all!!

i need to correct a misinterpetted post.

MY BROTHER DID NOT DIE .....at breakfast. i was posting from my phone and i happen to hit alot of wrong letters and that friggin autocorrect sucks.

SORRY FOR DA MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :censored: :doah:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I knew that would put him in hiding.   :rotflmao:
:tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut: :tut:  ihide from noone!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here and no snow..  got a few things done yesterday even with being gone all morning..  got my leaf blower attachment so I can do my gutters on the ground..  sure looks like it will work very good!!!  got just a few things to do today...  have a good day all!!

i need to correct a misinterpetted post.

MY BROTHER DID NOT DIE .....at breakfast. i was posting from my phone and i happen to hit alot of wrong letters and that friggin autocorrect sucks.

SORRY FOR DA MISUNDERSTANDING!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: :censored: :doah:

Good....that's nothing to joke about!

Speaking of jokes, Mikey takes his gutters down to do them???!!! :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure Reb!!  and Glenn I know that was a mis print...  just funnin ya!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that is a big breakfast Rebs.  Kinda like 2 breakfasts.  I will be hitting the Raisin Bran Crunch after this cup of coffee..  I need to find a trailer of dirt to put around my new septic tank where it settled some.  I have a few ideas so I hope they pan out.  Clear as a bell today but not much wind it seems.  Sorry about funning you about the die misprint Glenn. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that is a big breakfast Rebs.  Kinda like 2 breakfasts.  I will be hitting the Raisin Bran Crunch after this cup of coffee..  I need to find a trailer of dirt to put around my new septic tank where it settled some.  I have a few ideas so I hope they pan out.  Clear as a bell today but not much wind it seems.  Sorry about funning you about the die misprint Glenn.
no offense taken!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Oh, so now it's a collusion bewteen you two buffoons, eh? Hokay....now I get to work!   :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Oh, so now it's a collusion bewteen you two buffoons, eh? Hokay....now I get to work!   :evil:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

BAFOON?? :scratch: :shocked: well........... i never........................... :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :doah: :doah: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sooo where the heck is Gunner????  he's MIA for sure....

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
sooo where the heck is Gunner????  he's MIA for sure....
My guess is he's busy in Inger with his native girlfriends. :rotflmao: :smoking:

Seriously, hope all is well with him. He hasn't logged in for 5 days. Maybe heading back to Iowa???

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Was wondering that myself...I can't shoulder the entire load poking Glenn.....

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A belated mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high near 40. .2" of snow at the ranch amounting to .02" of liquid equivalent precip and .1" & .01" respectively in Bugtussle. A lot of interruptions this a.m. trying to finish up the column and other work related items. Some soil sampling on the slate for after lunch since it's going to be warmer. glenn has a brother? Is he blue too?  :scratch: Ta ta!  :cool:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I was wondering if maybe something happened with his Mom..  hope not... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I wondered that too Mike.  Sure hope all is well.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
was pleasantly surprised this morning when i got into the office. i had laying on my desk a 40 year  service pin. 40 years of being a hard core union thug!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :dancinred: :dancinred: :dancinred: :nerd: :nerd:

So you haven't done anything productive in 40 years?????? :mooning: :angry2:
:tut: :tut: :tut: del.....del …….del...…. those first 28 years I spent welding on stainless vessels that i'd venture to bet you used those products out of.  everything from beer, to food, dairy, meds...………….. :happy1: :happy1:

So you did do something productive for part of your life.... :sleazy:
Of course I did. And before that I polished granite. Tombstones to be exact. And before that I worked at a feed mill.

It's good to hear that you haven't been a drag on society for your WHOLE life....   :moon:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Dels being funny. :mooning: :rotflmao: based on my deductions on my check I'm still a worthwhile member of society. :confused:. Grrr!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Look up Rent Seeking. 
Picture of Glenn...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

:popcorn:

That stuff is bad for you.  Carbs, fat, salt. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Q: Is popcorn healthy?  A: The short answer is yes.

Popcorn is a whole-grain, fiber-rich food, so you digest the carbs slowly and steadily. It’s also very low in calories (especially for a snack food). More benefits: It contains free radical-fighting antioxidants and tryptophan, an amino acid important for sleep. (If you’re noshing while watching Netflix before bed, that’s a good thing.)

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well thank you Rebs.  I needed some rationalizing on the popcorn issue.  I do like popcorn.  We got this microwave popcorn thing and it works great.  I also think that adding a lot of er a little butter helps in the stool softener program so we can all maybe save a pill after an aggressive treatment of popcorn.