Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960496 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, made it up here around 11 yday & didn't get back here 'til almost 7 last night from Sis's place. We've got another busy day planned today with some travel involved & snow in the forecast. Hope they're right for a change & it doesn't amount to much. It looks like a few of our group went to the zoo yday & took turns pokin the bear. ;) :laugh: I always miss the fun stuff! :sad: ;) :smiley: I better get movin as our day is startin early. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
It's Friday, finally. A bit warmer this morning felt good. Headed to Grand Rapids after work for the weekend and back home Sunday morning. Have a great weekend everyone.  :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 12 now and maybe 16 later..  not sure what I have on the agenda today..  what ever it is it will get done!!  I know I'll be cooking burgers on the grill for lunch!!!  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning  boys. TGIF. 10 above here this morning. I putzed a little on the fish house last night. Got the windows put in. Plan to run to Bemidji tomorrow for a Menards run and the wife wants to do some shopping. We may even do some truck shopping. Da wife thinks I should get a new one. And who am i to argue with her. Only problem is the price tags on the new ones. Well, need to make it thru a day at the old salt mine first. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
morning boys nive here, gota run to WI tomorrow morn to pick up my hog!! stayin in woodbury tomorrow night, wont have timento see any of yus cities folk just a drive an drive and drive
have angiofy
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
A first for me this morning.  Got a robo-call on my cell phone in a foreign language.  Sounded like perhaps Chinese, but I can't tell. :angry2:

:rotflmao:

https://www.gocomics.com/pearlsbeforeswine/2019/12/13

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning boys nive here, gota run to WI tomorrow morn to pick up my hog!! stayin in woodbury tomorrow night, wont have timento see any of yus cities folk just a drive an drive and drive
have angiofy
who'd wanna see you anyway!!!!!!!!!! :confused: :nerd: :nerd: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

safe travels bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

the training wheels are finally on huh!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: December 12/13/19, 08:55:19 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 9 above at choretime, heading for a high in the low 20's. Some precip on the way but nothing too serious. Had .4" snow yesterday at the ranch translating to .02" water equivalent, roughly the same in Bugtussle proper. Not much but looks like it was enough greasy skid stuff to cause a major pile up over on I 35 by Owatonna yesterday tho. Glad to be out of the Twin Cities once again. I dread getting to and from that meeting every year. Would miss not seeing some of the people tho. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We have light snow here and up to 14 now.  I did get the wife some jewelry yesterday and feel great about it.  Got the oil changed and air filter was very dirty so got a new one of them too.  Today is gonna be a fun one too.  Have to go all of the way to town for dog food and today is the big Annual Seafood Sale at the grocery store.  They set up outside and have lobsters, shrimp, scallops etc.  I will buy at least one of each and mayhaps two of each.  I tell them I want to see them throwing fish around and catching it but they are afraid they will drop them.  LOL  That will be the inspiration for Christmas and mayhaps New years meals.  I'm with you Dotch.  I don't like the cities any more than I have to.  So a good day to all of youse.

And Rebs.  Great movie.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Uh, what movie? So much going on with my Step-Dad's passing and all the other stuff with Mom (it sunk in today he died, she lost it it, they called...had to head out there) , Don't even know what I'm doing. Now lawyer stuff to do  again.  :doah: In the middle of it all, two guys got bidding for my old TV.....sold it for $50!!!! He's coming to get it! So, at least one good thing happened today.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Go out & celebrate, Reb's! It's the Nuge's 71st B'day today.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Go out & celebrate, Reb's! It's the Nuge's 71st B'day today.  :happy1:
iffin he aint I am. man that first HH cocktail sure didn't last long. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: oh and I have no problem celebrating at home alone....well the shelties here!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Wish I was in the mood to celebrate. Not even close.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 0 this morning and only 4 above today...  I did get a few things done yesterday and I did grill some burgers for lunch that were darn good..  got a couple left over too!!  not a whole lot going on today...  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas!! Prepped 5 lbs of jerky and 10 lbs of ring bolagna yesterday afternoon, will throw in the smoker after a bit. Then I get to make another mess of the kitchen and prep 10 lbs of swiss brats. Gotta run, have a good day all !!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I meant that Goodfellows clip you posted Rebs.  Cold here at -6.  Got just enough snow that I will have to clean it up with the plow truck.   :sleazy:  Not a lot going on today.  Got lots of shrimp, 2 nice lobster tails, and some scallops yesterday at the Seafood Sale.  Should have bought more scallops.  We are going to watch the Bison play today.  I just heard that their QB who is doing great is a freshman and is from Marshall MN.  Pretty sure I heard it right.  And I think Mankato State is in the playoffs today.  We watched them win last week too.  Went to the Mankato State website and then can stream it free.  We hooked it up to the TV through an HDMI cable I bought.  Works great for Youtube and all kinds of cool stuff.  That's all for now.  Have a great day!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mankato State game at 11:30. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Scallops, lobster, seafood, jerky, mass quantities of baloney and brats....I think it's all a buncha baloney!  :rotflmao:  :bonk:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 11:10:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...…….like boober, i'm making a mess of the kitchen. smoming cheese and the last of my nords.

took the last of the leftover wings home from the retiree party and gonna make a kettle of soup later. that'll be lunch Monday at the hall for everyone.

udder den dat, I see happy hour about 3 pm.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn finally finished in the kitchen.....hope mama don't walk in soon.  :censored: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn finally finished in the kitchen.....hope mama don't walk in soon.  :censored: :rotflmao:
yea so...………... :sleazy: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: when I start cooking..she don't even come close to the kitchen. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, I can see.....No, Reb, no, let's be nice to Glenn... :nerd:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 12:32:54 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, THAT musta made him fall right over.  :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
naw…..I was outside. :mooning: :mooning: now i'm thinking of starting to clean up my mess!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

keeping an eye on north Dakota state football game!!!!!!!!!

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
naw…..I was outside. :mooning: :mooning: now i'm thinking of starting to clean up my mess!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

keeping an eye on north Dakota state football game!!!!!!!!!

NDSU not doing great.  They are leading but not by a lot.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The win. :happy1: :happy1:

Momma just called, I'm un supervised for another nite!!! :happy1: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Glenn left to his own devices for another day? Now there's a scary thought! Wanna borrow my skidsteer to clean up?  :scratch:

A belated mornin' gang! 15 at choretime & temps have been falling throughout the day. Down to 6 presently. Feeling like I contracted the alien so have been taking it easy, well easier today anaway. Lotsa people sick at the meetings I just got back from so no surprise there. Got a nap in this afternoon and feel somewhat better. Still tuckered so maybe see if I can pull off another one before chores. Betting I can....ZZZzzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 05:07:14 PM by Dotch »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn left to his own devices for another day? Now there's a scary thought! Wanna borrow my skidsteer to clean up?  :scratch:
A belated mornin' gang! 15 at choretime & temps have been falling throughout the day. Down to 6 presently. Feeling like I contracted the alien so have been taking it easy, well easier today anaway. Lotsa people sick at the meetings I just got back from so no surprise there. Got a nap in this afternoon and feel somewhat better. Still tuckered so maybe see if I can pull off another one before chores. Betting I can....ZZZzzzzzzzz

It must be going round... I just woke up...
Did get some steak in the sous vide before I passed out...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, that'll take care of any gut germs, I'm sure.... :puke:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Shhhhhhhh! Don't tell him you snuck over & unplugged it... :evil:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/19, 04:50:43 PM by Dotch »