Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4958440 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Ii just finished blowing out the 4" we got. (That was their 1-3"....)
i merely used a small broom to clean up !!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :nerd: :nerd: :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   A brisk 3 degrees with wind here too.   Might be a garage cleaning day.
when your done you could drive down to cold spring!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

You might be waiting s while....appears this is like a never ending project.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.   A brisk 3 degrees with wind here too.   Might be a garage cleaning day.
when your done you could drive down to cold spring!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :happy1: :rotflmao:

You might be waiting s while....appears this is like a never ending project.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Minus three this morning. Another day at work, have a great day everyone.     :happy1:

Where's mike?
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, -5 here..  I'm back, sore as heck but still walking!!!   the surgery went well they say too!!!  now it just talks time!!!    I got home about 3 yesterday but didn't do anything then...  mostly just finding comfortable positions and chairs to sit in, I think I have it down to two chairs...  my restrictions I can live with too!!!  later fellers!!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and by golly does the coffee taste great!!!  the decaf they had sucked!!!!!!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where da pictures of the nurses?? :scratch: :smoking: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -15 here this morning with a lite breeze. No snow flakes falling this morning. Glad the surgery went well Mike. Here's to a speedy recovery  :toast:. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Where da pictures of the nurses?? :scratch: :smoking: :rotflmao:

haha!!  there was some great lookin nurse's there too!!!  and they sure treated us all great too!!!   :happy1: :happy1:

only you Glenn   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 4* presently goin for 12*, I guess. Heard our  :snow5: total for Monday was officially 3" but it sure didn't seem like it was anywhere near that when we cleared it yday. Headed back to Austin this pm again for a few days, gotta keep plugging away at it. Nothin more here, hopin your Wednesday is a good 1. Welcome back, mike & get well.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is -24.2 here right now.  Sucks.  The last day of cold like this for the year I suspect.  Spring is in the air.  Not going anywhere today.  Will give the horses an extra scoop of oats today too.  So Bloomberg will be debating with the other Dems tonight.  That should be fun to watch.  LOL   Stay warm youse guys.  Welcome back Mike.  Glad you are doing well.  Hope you are taking your stool softeners if you are on pain pills. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is -24.2 here right now.  Sucks.  The last day of cold like this for the year I suspect.  Spring is in the air.  Not going anywhere today.  Will give the horses an extra scoop of oats today too.  So Bloomberg will be debating with the other Dems tonight.  That should be fun to watch.  LOL   Stay warm youse guys.  Welcome back Mike.  Glad you are doing well.  Hope you are taking your stool softeners if you are on pain pills.
i'm all good on that front!!  the one guy in the room had 5 days worth in him when it blew!!!!!  I felt bad for him!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I filled out a Census app online yesterday.  Not sure if I want to do it or not.  I talked to a lady and they forgot about the logisitcs of how to do the NW Angle and islands.  Me and another guy did all of that in 2010.  Was fun cuz we had great weather but not sure I want to do it again. 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad to see your home and on the mend Mike!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Welcome back mike.  :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey guys thanks, it's good to be back, sore and all!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

I almost want to watch to see how Sanders and Warren go after him. I hope they chew him up and spit him out.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 on the ranch thermometer at choretime but -2 on the way into Bugtussle. Heading for a high around 7. Tonite's supposed to be our cold nite with temps around -15 then rising to 30 by Friday. Hope so. This colder weather makes everything more of a battle from hauling water to reattaching the snow blower, which I need to do so I can blow all the Ruby terds out in the road.

Good to have you back in action mikey!  :happy1: Things haven't been the same w/o ya. Well except maybe for glenn... :confused: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: February 02/19/20, 10:55:06 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 0 on the ranch thermometer at choretime but -2 on the way into Bugtussle. Heading for a high around 7. Tonite's supposed to be our cold nite with temps around -15 then rising to 30 by Friday. Hope so. This colder weather makes everything more of a battle from hauling water to reattaching the snow blower, which I need to do so I can blow all the Ruby terds out in the road.

Good to have you back in action mikey!  :happy1: Things haven't been the same w/o ya. Well except maybe for glenn... :confused: :rotflmao:

he will never change!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Wake up you clowns. :pouty: time to hit it  :sleazy :sleazy: off to Hagar city. :pouty:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm at work........drinking coffee. :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Brrrrrrrrrrrr....Good morning !!   Another garage cleaning type of day.   Just enough wind right now to really feel cold. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, checkin in too!  slept almost 7 hours!!  that is great for me!  at least the last week or so...  things are getting better slowly..  my left thigh hurts the worse, putting on my sock sucks!!  but I couldn't the other day!!  got -15 this morning..  might make 16 they say...  going to grill some meat this weekend when it warms up!!!  and oh my does my coffee taste great compared to the hospital...  oh well...  enough about me..  got a few things to do today, so have a good day all!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -10 here this morning and it is supposed to get up to 17 today they are claiming. With the breeze this morning it adds a little nip to the air. Being home after events like doctoring is always good. Glad you are mending Mike. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I so agree Jb!!  got a shower in this morning and man was that great!!!  it's the small things that you can't do and as get better it's like, ah ha!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Glad you are on the mend Mike.  And yes there is no place like home.  Cold here and clear as a bell.  May do recycling today and hit the grocery store.  We are eating more salads and fruit since this health thing has come over all of us and that is a good thing.  May have to bake some chicken thighs tonight. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have -14 here just north of the border & 13* is the high. Got up here a little before 2 yday & as usual had a couple errands to run. Sis & BIL stopped by after she got off work, hadn't seen them in ~ 2 weeks. Got a couple things I need to look into this morning so I better roll. Have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. -13 in tropical coconut land. Looks like Mom may get to go "home" today, been a rough week. I'm gonna try to take it easy today, no hospital trips or running. Will go see her tomorrow when she's re-settled. I gotta get some rest. Glad yer on the mend Mike. Getting those socks on can be fun. Soemtimes I haveta half lay on my side and pull leg up on bed to do it. Look like  a friggin' turtle upside down on it's shell. Have a good day, guys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. -13 in tropical coconut land. Looks like Mom may get to go "home" today, been a rough week. I'm gonna try to take it easy today, no hospital trips or running. Will go see her tomorrow when she's re-settled. I gotta get some rest. Glad yer on the mend Mike. Getting those socks on can be fun. Soemtimes I haveta half lay on my side and pull leg up on bed to do it. Look like  a friggin' turtle upside down on it's shell. Have a good day, guys.

haven't tried that one yet!!  but that left foot getting that sock on is crazy!!!    That is one for me to maybe remember...