Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952330 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning all. 35* and drizzly. Rain all week. Sump pump already started in last nite. More good news. Another flooded year, sequestered at home, wondering if yer gonna get Corona and die. Sounds peachy to me. JB, I hear ya. Most "work at home" is just chit work, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do it at home. After seeing my taxes jacked up another F***n 14% yday, after going up 31.5% in the last two years, I may start building a shrike missile or bunker buster to launch at..... This town is nothing but an insane whacked out Hitlerville. It beats the kings of old taxing the serfs to death by a friggin' mile. No one can pay these.  I better stop, too.  Have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 07:21:22 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup, dis chit is sure bringing a guy down. But that is what the leftwing moonbats want to have happen.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And, just read Walz said we may bump the stay at home again if we have to...."we'll see". Reminds me of the movie "Papillon" , being locked up in a Devil's Island penal colony. Only in THIS town, it's a PENILE colony....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I agree with you fellers..  got my shopping done yesterday so hopefully I'm set for the time being..  who knows...  not much going today so most likely will get boring real fast!!!  oh well, have a good day all and stay safe!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I hope not. At some point we have to say enough is enough. Life needs to go on. Like Humpty is saying the cure can't be worse than the virus. And to me the cure is worse. Do I want to die, NO. But I don't want to lose everything we have worked so hard to get either. The rate they are going they could make this worse then the great depression and Trump sees that. That is why he is always trying to be hopeful in all this dome and gloom the media keeps spewing out. Even Fouci said yesterday that yes Trump get they economy rolling by ester is optimistic, but he said Trump is open minded and listening. Just trying to be hopeful. And that was even on NBC where i heard that. Couldn't believe because that goes completely opposite of the narrative.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry mike that was a reply to Rebs last post.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
And, just read Walz said we may bump the stay at home again if we have to...."we'll see". Reminds me of the movie "Papillon" , being locked up in a Devil's Island penal colony. Only in THIS town, it's a PENILE colony....

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 39* with some light rain now. 'Sposed to get close to 50* & the rain will back off 'bout noon. More in the fcast though for tomorrow & Saturday as well. Any other year I would've been watchin some MLB today as it was going to be Opening Day & for the 1st time since Bob Gibson ruled the game(68) all the teams were gonna open on the same day. :pouty: Not sure what's in store for the rest of the day, havta see. Stay healthy, be safe, & I'm hopin you have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

it's all good and I agree with ya too Jb!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee. Just imagine though if I do end up working from home. I will get to spend all kinds of time on here. I may even be able to keep up to Glenn posting.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Quit posting just as everyone else is about to!!!  :rotflmao: :bonk:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee. Just imagine though if I do end up working from home. I will get to spend all kinds of time on here. I may even be able to keep up to Glenn posting.  ;) :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Wow, we could even bypass Twitter or Twatter or whatever it's called.....!!!   :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Quit posting just as everyone else is about to!!!  :rotflmao: :bonk:
He gets me a couple times a week too, Reb. :scratch: :doah:      ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. .45" of rain in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch. At least it's cloudy and dreary.  :azn: Not sure if I'll read the gauge in town today or not. Have decided to temporarily put the business in temporary lock down. At the office we still have too much risk of exposure as was demonstrated yesterday when Fed Ex & Spee Dee both dropped packages along with several trucks hauling seed in. Truck drivers frequently use the bathroom or are hunting for the seed guys to unload them. With our busy time starting likely ~ 2 weeks from now, I can't afford for us to be in quarantine 2 weeks or in a hospital somewhere. Odds are we wouldn't be but taking that chance simply isn't worth the risk. I can do most of what needs doing the next two weeks from home. Looks like gov. Walz's order scared the ever living crap out of people. After being quiet all week, the road by here this a.m. was like a racetrack, likely shoppers trying to get while the gettin's good.  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 08:53:41 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning boys. 17 here this morning heading for the mid 30s today. Heck when I have to work from home I am going to start with bloody marys in the morning and switch to beer at noon. And it is always noon somewhere. ;) I am not looking forward to having to work from home. Mainly because most of my job is running machines that I can't do from home, so they will find me BS work to do. Dumbass governor. This stay at home BS is all it is BS!  :angry2: I will stop now or there will be no end to my typing. Just waiting to find out what our fate will be here in the great world of window manufacturing. Have a good  one boys.
pretty sure your considered construction and will be deemed essential!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: With what I've read & heard of Walz's SIP order I'm wonderin what isn't deemed essential.  :crazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you actually mean Reb..right!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellers...……….geez why all the gloom and doom...…….the order isnt even effective yet. yea it will suck, I probably was the biggest critic of all the over hype. sit back and think about it for a bit. we will get over the hump. I don't like this any more then you guys do, but its not like you have to stay locked up in the house.

day 2 working from home. I think the worse part for me was the original shock of not doing my normal routine. but wasn't too bad. I just hope my portable printer matches up with my laptop...……...that will make things easier.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: With what I've read & heard of Walz's SIP order I'm wonderin what isn't deemed essential.  :crazy:
I haven't received his order in full yet, but if its anything like Wisconsins, I wondered the same thing. :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 17 here this morning heading for the mid 30s today. Heck when I have to work from home I am going to start with bloody marys in the morning and switch to beer at noon. And it is always noon somewhere. ;) I am not looking forward to having to work from home. Mainly because most of my job is running machines that I can't do from home, so they will find me BS work to do. Dumbass governor. This stay at home BS is all it is BS!  :angry2: I will stop now or there will be no end to my typing. Just waiting to find out what our fate will be here in the great world of window manufacturing. Have a good  one boys.
pretty sure your considered construction and will be deemed essential!!!!!!!!
I am hoping you are correct. Some of my coworkers are hoping for the opposite though.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And it's not a SIP order.......that was stressed at least twice in his address.
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 03:18:59 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
And it's NOT a SIP order.......that was stressed at least twice in his address.
Right. He called it a Stay in Place or something like that didn't he.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He said he's ASKING people to stay home and be sensible, NOT ordering them. The news team said it numerous times last nite that it's not an official SIP. IT's more of a forceful "please stay home".

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I have the order...……..its titled Directing Minnesotans to Stay Home. SHEEZUS picky picky.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: what difference what its called...……... :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It was mentioned. They mean 2 different things. If you intend to follow a directive, best know the difference. I have a directive, it's called The go soak yer head in yer pickle jars directive.  :moon:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 02:03:17 PM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It was mentioned. They mean 2 different things. If you intend to follow a directive, best know the difference. I have a directive, it's called The go soak yer head in yer pickle jars directive.  :moon:
whatever...………...bite me...…..yea so...…… go play in walfarts isles then!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya ya ya...bite me...eat me....go play in yer union hall:....whatever.......:moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon: :moon:
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 02:24:21 PM by Rebel SS »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Give him a break Reb, in Stearns County he's a genius.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
« Last Edit: March 03/26/20, 02:28:03 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, such hostility.    And we are just getting started with the social distancing.   
 :thumbs: :pouty: :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee, such hostility.    And we are just getting started with the social distancing.   
 :thumbs: :pouty: :tut:
yea old crabby pants cant seem to take a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pouty: