Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902496 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I made the big push and went and got my tin.  12' 6" and 18 of them.  There is a $150 pallet fee that I get back when I return it.  So I'm thinking my 10' snowmobile trailer will be perfect.  I get there and it is on a 20' pallet.  We had 2' forward and 8' hanging over the back end.  Barely had any weight on the hitch.  I made it though. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good thing ya didn't have a long ways to go!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn right.  They should tell you something that extreme.   :crazy:Stupid Me!  Why didn't I take it off the pallet at Menards and strap down the tin itself.   :crazy:  Live and learn. 
« Last Edit: September 09/10/20, 03:26:35 PM by LPS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn right.  They should tell you something that extreme.   :crazy:Stupid Me!  Why didn't I take it off the pallet at Menards and strap down the tin itself.   :crazy:  Live and learn.

:rotflmao:  that would have been too easy!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I drove close as I dared today in red wing to that liberty's. They have all the roads bear it detoured.  Guess the building caved in and they had a lift there reaching the top trying to year down the building.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 47 here going for 67 today. It sure was a nice evening yesterday. Pulled thew camper down to Beltrami last night so that is ready for camping this weekend. Got all the picanic baskets loaded in the blazer along with all my hunting gear. I am going to leave at noon today and go run the baits. Then the wife will meet me down there to play the noise game when I get in the stand. Pretend 2 in 1 out. Where I am going to hunt tonight I usually park the blazer about 50 yards form the bait. So it works out that she won't get out of the blazer. Well, just another day in bearadise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 36 here going for 60...  and saying rain maybe..  got a few things done yesterday and have to see how today goes!!  not as foggy this morning so far...  have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......its friday!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 44* when I started movin :fishing:, mid-60's for the high again, I hear.  It got pretty nice yday pm here so I mowed down by the road & took a short wheeler ride up the road. Worked a little more on the stuff we brought up yday & started on a side project. Still a bit chilly out in the boat that early but I broke out my insulated bibs yday am, did manage 1 for the box today. No more here, hopin your Friday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Well it looks like another nice day.  The tin project won't be as easy as I thought.  If I knew someone that would put it on reasonably I would hire it done.  BUT I will plug away at it.  Gonna have a fire ready for the wife when she gets home and kick back and relax.  Have a good weekend and good luck with the bears JB. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 52 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 50's. Rain heading this way later in the afternoon. Already spitting a little I see. A guy is coming to pick up a ram lamb or two tomorrow a.m. Catching the little bastards oughta be fun. Hafta outfox 'em. Clean up the Stude for the car club picnic on Sunday & maybe squeeze a nap in while I'm at it. Fold the seat down flat & the wife would never know!  :cool: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
meh............i'm outta here. off home to happy hour and beer. wadda they gonna do fire me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
meh............i'm outta here. off home to happy hour and beer. wadda they gonna do fire me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

sure wait till it's quitting time anyway!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Forecast called for rain.  I didn't go to the land.  No rain.  Now forecast rain for tomorrow.  What are the chances. :pouty:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

sure wait till it's quitting time anyway!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: naw I left an hour early. I nixed the beer tonight. Kinda dreary misty crappy nite. And I feel lazy so gonna go put my hunting stuff together.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
lmao hunting stuff together..... oh man thats just to easy....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
lmao hunting stuff together..... oh man thats just to easy....
I can pretend can't I??? :mooning: :mooning: :mooning:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got some rain last night.. not sure how much but the bird bath filled real nice!!!  so I'll guess at least 1/2 inch..  just have to go look at the rain gauge..  still misting and by gosh we got 3/4 of an inch..  got an easy day today so I'm going to enjoy that...  have a good day all!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
  Not sure how rain much I get last night, the gauge is kinda tucked under the eave of the garage now. Headed to Miltona to golf at 1:00 today in the Greater Leaf Valley Sportsmen Open. Which means drive around in a cart, chase a white ball, yuk it up with 40 other guys and drink beer. My kind of Saturday, or any other day for that matter. Got to drive so I need to stick to the one beer per hour protocall. Anywho, have a great day everyone, I'm going to. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: have fun Markn!!!!!!

morning fellers........had an inch of rain here in the greater cold spring area!!!!nuttin a wohle lot going today. quick run up town for a few things, but i see a  :campfire: and  :toast: later this afternoon!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 52 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. .17" of rain in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch. Got two ram lambs sorted out & ready for a guy to pick up. Ornery little terds. My least favorite animals on the farm. Constantly wrecking stuff, always a threat to bust you up when you're not looking & they're costly to feed for the 2-3 months you need them. Felt fortunate today to escape with some jammed fingers and the usual bumps and bruises. After he gets here need to get some feed & a friend of ours is supposed to drop off a check for a floral arrangement. Maybe give her some apples and pears while we're at it.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
do those rams remind you of your high school and college days! :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 52* startin out & we might make 60*. Some rain overnight(~.3") & still drizzling. Went out  :fishing: after bfast for a bit & got 2. Did tie into my 1st Bowfin of the season & was that a battle on UL gear, got him in though.  :cool: Must've :scratch: been 6-8 lbs! :crazy: Pretty short list here today too. have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  We are camping in our woods again this weekend.  Just had scrambled eggs.  Got a nice fire going.  Had light rain all night.  I see between 50 and 75 holes in the yard this morning. I'm thinking a skunk.  Have never seen that many holes made in on night.  Real near the generator that was running all night too.  I was going to go fishing for awhile but I am feeling like a cold coming on.  Think I will just stay warm and dry for a day or two.  Have a good day!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
do those rams remind you of your high school and college days! :scratch: :scratch: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mostly my high school days. In college I suddenly figured out Dad was no longer covering my misadventures or buying gas.  :angel:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Late morning guys. It’s been a while but I’m up here in all of your neck of the woods. I’m at life of Riley resort here on lake vermilion hopefully to catch the big one.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to see ya!!!!  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here going for 69...  hope to see some blue shy too..  i see I need to mow the lawn soon too..  always some thing for sure..  have a good day all!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here going for 69...  hope to see some blue shy too..  i see I need to mow the lawn soon too..  always some thing for sure..  have a good day all!!
:scratch: :scratch: what's a blue shy??? :mooning: :mooning: :evil: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Pretty foggy here this morning. And it's not my vision either. :tut: :tut: momma and I got rid of alot if garbage yesterday.  Feels good to get rid of crap they don't work or we no longer use.

Pulled the cukes yesterday too.  Time for coffee. :coffee: :coffee: