Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960195 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you read it?  He is a counselor for the Sheriffs office and has been fired from that too. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........Mikey......Linda a little rough on you last night?? :scratch: :doah: :smoking: :sleazy: :rotflmao:

tanzanian coffee is great this morning. :coffee: :happy1: :happy1: have been pretty much ready to head north since wednesday, tweek and load a few things yet today, hook up trailer and hope to hitting the pavement by 6;30 am tomorrow morning!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

nope home alone buddy!! just a long day I guess..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Did you read it?  He is a counselor for the Sheriffs office and has been fired from that too. 
:crazy: :thumbs: He should be in jail!! :angry2:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya he should be in jail for protection.  They lady should press charges on him too. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
some of it, missed that part!!!!! :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
wierd..... "i missed that part"
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry the counselor part wasn't in that thing I posted but in an article on KFAN. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry the counselor part wasn't in that thing I posted but in an article on KFAN.
probably boars fault anyway. :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Have a good week im outta here. On my way north.

PS... warning I will keep an eye on ya occasionally. :evil: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 19 here this morning heading for around 22 I think. Pretty much what it was yesterday. Got the projects done yesterday that I wanted to. Oil and tranny fluid changed in the Traverse. Wife will be heading south later this morning. I pulled the summer sausage out of the smoker around 7 last night. Tastes good. I sampled more then one piece. Time to grab some coffee and decide what to cook for breakfast. Then see what kind of trouble I can get into after the wife leaves. Have a good Sunday boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 18 here maybe get to 25..  I did get some things done yesterday and just maybe again today...  I don't really have any thing going on today..  and that's ok...  have a good day all!! :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, it's 25* now & 34* is 'sposed to be the high for today. Watched the Hawkeyes beat the Badgers down in Iowa City for the 1st time since '08 yday :happybounce: :party1: & they were makin snowmen in the stands at 1/2 time. Des Moines had 6.2", just short of the record, yday too but not 1 flake seen here. Seen the Gophers win a close 1 as well. A couple little things around the house early then it's time for more football. Have a good Sunday!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is snowing here.  Not heavy but steady.  We could use some but don't need a lot of it.  Just need enough to run the sled to the fish house.  We are 50/50 brown and white on the ground here yet.  Fishing was slower last night.  Had some little saugers nibbling and did get another little nord.  Gonna get cold here now.  Will be near 0 tonight I heard.  A high of 6 tomorrow.  Then back in the 20's next week.  I will start a fire in the garage today.  Have saved a lot of firewood with this nice weather.  Can let er rip now.  Good Gophers game yesterday.  I hope the Vikes do as well today.  ???  Would be great to beat Tom Terrific!  No Kendricks again today.  That ain't good  See ya all later.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 20's. Did chores, unloaded the pickup & trailer then attempted to fuel the tractor up. Hose on the pump has become brittle & decided to squirt gas out just before the connection on the nozzle. Put enough gorilla tape on it to slow it to a slow drip so I could put enough fuel in the tractor to run a couple days. Made a trip to town quick to get reg. non-oxy for the skidsteer so fixin' to fire up the chitspreader. I see one more clown pull out to pass me when I'm makin' a left turn & I'm gonna turn the beaters on!  :angry:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline cookie

• Master Outdoorsman
Rise and shine guys and gals
Cookie's on Upper Red Lake
e-mail: cookie16@paulbunyan.net

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Monday....making ice this morning with those temps. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. -7 here this AM heading for a whopping 4 today. We need it since we still have open water out front. The wind really opened it back up yesterday afternoon and unfortunately it is still windy this morning. Makes it tuff to freeze up. But the way the wind opened it up tells me the sheet is still moving around. Got the T&G up on the ceiling in the fish house yesterday and loaded up the wood shed with firewood. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 14* & on our way to 24*. Some runnin I can do today & not much else on the calendar here. Stay warm & have a good day everybody!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 3 here going for 14 maybe...  and the wind was working hard yesterday..  ended up getting a few things done yesterday and I will see what goes on today..  have a good day all!!! 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn cold this morning,made wearing a mask benifical stepping outside,lakes are all locked up tight now,lots of guyz walkin funny out on local lakes yesterday with spud bars,news claimed two fellers when'd swimming friday afternoon in the maple grove area.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 9 for an overnite low & at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Appears we'll see some sun at least. The hole that was open yet on St. Olaf Lake appeared to be froze shut. Hauled another 8 loads of chit yesterday, making 14 since Friday. Looks like I'm past the halfway mark anyway. Wanted to make sure I got the stuff outdoors hauled. After this morning the larger frozen hunks might not have gone thru the spreader without squawking the belt, shearing pins or wrecking lord knows what. What's in the buildings will stay thawed a while yet. Best thing is with it getting as cold as it did overnight, it didn't stink much.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: December 12/14/20, 02:35:33 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Just had leftover roast beef hash for breakfast.   :happy1:  Got lots to do today and better get at it but had to see what you guys were up to.  Like JB said it was -7 here this morning.  They said about -28 with wind chill.  I hope the ol Ford will start for me.  I always has.  Well see ya all later. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 3 above to start the day heading for a high of 14. I am hoping that the open water out front freezes up enough before the weekend. Sure would be nice to pull the fish house out and fish this coming weekend. Time will tell I guess. Daughter's surgery went as good as could be. They had to take 10 lymph nodes that were cancerous. Sounds like she is in a bit of pain last night. I can't imagine why. Ouch! Well, just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good to hear her surgery went well Jb..  still thinkin and praying for her and all the rest of ya's..  got 9 here and might make 21..  picked up some herring from day's herring yesterday, good stuff!!!  not sure what I have going on today but I'll figure it out by the time the day is over..  have a good day all!! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh nummy. I love the Day herring!!  :hubba:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 4 above here so far.  At least it is a positive number.  Thank God that your daughter is doing well JB.  I can't imagine the pain involved with that.  God speed on her recuperation!  I heard on the radio this morning that the Covid vaccine is in Bemidji and health care workers here in Baudette will be given shots on Monday.  That is great news.  My wife and I will get one as soon as they let us have one.  We are going to the grocery store when she is done working tonight.  She needs some stuff for a work luncheon.  I am looking for a ham on sale.  I want a 10 pounder or so.  I love herring too Mike.  May have to get some of that now too.  LOL  My Dad always had a jar of pickled pigs feet for us at Christmas time too.  I may even get a jar of that.  ???   We had lot of hors duoverses on Christmas eve for our meal as we grew up.  Fun times.  Well that is a few days away yet.  You all have a great day and stay warm. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
 Thoughts and prayers are still going out to you and your daughter JB. Did someone say herring???? Now I got to go to town to fill a craving. Going to try to get to Osakis to see if I can find a handgun today. Other than that just try to stay warm. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 17* now & gonna make 26* later. At least that NW wind has calmed down & went SE as it had some teeth yday. There was 1 good thing about the cold yday for me & that was when I went down to Hy Vee to ask about getting vaccinated for Shingles I didn't have to stand in line. So I got it done & will be having the 2nd dose in 2-6 months. Sis had a recent bout, last year or so, with it & convinced me that I didn't want to get it. That's it from the southland, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 12 for an overnite low, 15 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-20's. Good to hear the surgery went well for your daughter JB. Got some herring the other day. Num num! Had shingles about 7 years ago. Luckily I had a "WTF is this $hit?" moment & went to the doc. A week's worth of acyclovir pills later, it stopped spreading and the pain subsided. The worst thing was showering. When the water hit the sores it felt like it was boiling regardless of the water temperature. Made me grit my teeth & brought tears to my eyes. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we have 17* now & gonna make 26* later. At least that NW wind has calmed down & went SE as it had some teeth yday. There was 1 good thing about the cold yday for me & that was when I went down to Hy Vee to ask about getting vaccinated for Shingles I didn't have to stand in line. So I got it done & will be having the 2nd dose in 2-6 months. Sis had a recent bout, last year or so, with it & convinced me that I didn't want to get it. That's it from the southland, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1!

The first dose of Shingrix knocked me on my a** for a day or so.     Hope you are spared that.      Second dose no problem.   

Yep, I'm gonna tell em let me know where to line up for the covid shot, I'll be there with my tent and sleeping bag.