Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4956021 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Yea I did see that  :happy1: I'm going to increase his food too.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
If you are trying to get rid that fridge Barry we would take for the hunting shack. The one down there quit working.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here heading for the 30s today. Looks like most of the week will be in the 30s. I caught a couple of fish yesterday morning then caught up some firewood in the afternoon. Not much else in this neck of the woods. just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, yea 25 here and could hit 31 today..  only have a few things on the agenda today and I like that..  tomorrow I'm going to to Cold Springs and meet Boar Jr.!!!  I mean Shadow!!  my bad..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Glenn and I were going to meet up a couple other times but they didn't work out...  tomorrow will..  maybe I'll get him to buy lunch!!  yea right!!   :rotflmao:   have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, it's 21* now & we're gonna hit 34* later. Only thing on my calendar for today so far is to take my car back out to the Ford dealer. There's a recall on the rear camera & they had it in already when I stopped out there early Friday afternoon. Good to get that done before headin back up to the lake. Other than that propably just some prep work for head back north. 'Bout it from south of the border, have a good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hearing talk about a car in the water around Bemidji?? 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 24 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. Sunny too so that makes everything a little better after fog & clouds much of last week. Hammered thru 6 loads of chit yesterday. Still got at least one load left where we put the ewes with new lambs and prolly ~3 in the lambing barn itself. Get that all done we'll be in tall cotton. Lamb born Friday is doing great. Named her Rona. Fitting I'd say.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy but 28 here already.  JB it would be a great frig for a cabin too.  Freezer is on top and all works great. I have another buddy that I mentioned it too so will make sure he is not coming to get it.  When could you come if he doesn't want it JB? I will have them sit it outside tomorrow.  I have some running to do today but have to get some work done first.  Have a good one..

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........guess its either monday or friday......... :wowza: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

not much planned for today. best get to the playoff thread.........BOARS no longer the CHAMP......more like a chump!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

yea Mike i think i can boil up some maple leaves for a bowl of soup tomorrow!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: add a little katchup for texture!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: lookin forward to it.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cloudy but 28 here already.  JB it would be a great frig for a cabin too.  Freezer is on top and all works great. I have another buddy that I mentioned it too so will make sure he is not coming to get it.  When could you come if he doesn't want it JB? I will have them sit it outside tomorrow.  I have some running to do today but have to get some work done first.  Have a good one..
I could get it this week if your Buddy doesn't want it. Weekend at the latest. Just let me know. You should still have my cell #.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok JB.  He hasn't gotten back to me so it may be yours.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
so i took a cruise today........it was well purpased and with good intentions.......ok i was nosey too!!!!! :smoking: :sleazy: :sleazy:

wanted to take shadow for a drive. other then when i brought him home that day i did this once before. he didnt do so well. he was bettr this time but not much. :pouty:

wanted to check the lakes.......knowing it was monday i didnt expect much activity but there where some out. to my amazement there where vehicles on the chain. yesterday a guy on FM said the same thing and he found only 10 inches of ice max mostly though around 8 inches. there where 2 trucks parked on the ice back on horseshoe where the creek goes between long and horseshoe. its friggin stupid. 2 vehicles where parked in the narrow area from the winter access over to the meth hole. oh yea there hadto have been a 100 turkeys out by Tessmers meats!

AND, lastly i wanted to see if people where visiting the establishments. YEPPERS!!!!! both bars in richmond had customers.....Winners in cold spring looked busy an here the other 2 bars!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
stopped at the local watering hole and a couple for HH, good to see those folks again!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had lunch at the Willows. So nice to sit down, away from the office not worrying about some inconsiderate clod interrupting & wanting something while we try to eat. Also nice not to be eating out of a Styrofoam box with crummy plastic utensils. Food tasted great!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Enjoy it while it last boys. Hopefully it does.

Morning boys. 24 here heading for 30 today they are saying. Sounds like we may get some snow come Thursday into Friday. Haven't said much about accumulations yet. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 15 here going for 33..  little foggy this morning too..  other than my road trip to Cold Spring this morning not much on my agenda today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 20* presently & headed for the upper 30's again, they're sayin. I think :scratch: we topped out a little higher than they anticipated yday again as I seen 37* as I was goin to HH. Got a couple little things to do in order to hit the road early tomorrow. Not much else now, hopin your Tuesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna be a nice day here again too.  We have a new side by side frig and and a dishwasher coming this morning.  Really looking forward to that.  An ice dispenser on the outside of it.   :happy1: :happy1:  No more making ice cubes for me...  I will take some bales out to the horses tomorrow before the snow hits.  So just gonna hang in there until the appliance guys get here.  Marvin Home Center in Warroad is where we bought them.  Have a good one!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 19 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-30's. A bunch of odds and end to tie up this forenoon along with a webinar on soybean gall midge from 11 to noon. After that it's back home to finish cleaning out the main barn. I tingle just thinking about it. Best of all, on this date in 1969, Led Zeppelin released their first album in the United States, titled Led Zeppelin. To parents, hearing Jimmy Page's guitar riffs & Robert Plant's guttural moans meant radio would never be the same. "What is that crap? Turn that damn thing off!"

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 Morning fellers. :sleazy: man can't complain about this weather..... Yet. Waiting for Mike to show up. Nuttin exciting udder den day.

LPS, hope you have better luck with your ice maker then we did. What a piece of junk. Never again will I but a frig with ice maker.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
heading out in a couple minutes Glenn,,  be there before 11 easy I think...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I'll be here!; :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well Mike is here and gone. Loaded him up with pickles, horseradish, salsa, pickled fish, pickled green beans, pickled green tomatoes..

Good ta see you again bud.  :happy1:

Oh and he said shadow was kinda like BOAR, annoying and a pain in the azz. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good to see you guys again Glenn!!  and thanks for the goodies that will be very much enjoyed!!!    nice pup too!!  he paid me to say that Boar!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

stopped in Freeport and had lunch at the corner bar...  baked chicken dinner, mashed taters, dressing, cream style peas and a slice of bread for $8.00!!   very darn good food!!  I'll be going back there for sure!!
« Last Edit: January 01/12/21, 02:04:31 PM by mike89 »

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  time fir a cold one. Our track lighting showed up today, everything we found at the stores were all "spot" canisters  which we have but wanted open globes so we had to order them. Put down vinyl planks in one room and carpet is coming for the rest on Monday morning,  hopefully they are out by noon so I can start trimming it out and putting it all back where it belongs in an Afternoon.  Anywho gits to start enchiladas and eat fast , Dora O'Connell will be on soon...See ya!!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/12/21, 05:25:07 PM by Bobberineyes »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
So, there's 3 of them O'Connells?  :scratch:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin wrong with triplets!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Long cold winters back them....   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Nuttin wrong with triplets!!
not sure I could do..... Awe never mind. :smoking: :sleazy: