Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4958629 times)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Rise n shine,gloomy,rainy morning to start the day at my place,looks like snow up north  today,crazy minnesota weather,62 degrees yesterday march snow storm today....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Glenn get heading north!!  yesterday they said 1 to 3 inches of snow here.. now it's 3 to 6 inches!!!  so head north and let it follow you!!   34 here and might make 36 or 37..  then look out!!  going to Alex this morning to re-supply..  was thinking about going to St. Cloud but decided to wait awhile for that trip..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Froze here last night so not quite as muddy for the dogs this morning.  So JB are you going in for your cataract repair?  I wondered where you were going to have that done at?  The main channel on the river is staying darker now.  Fun when it starts breaking up.  Sure going to be low water levels this year unless we get rain somewhere in the huge watershed we are in. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54* now & shootin for 66*. Heard our 1st thunder shortly after 4 this mornin, high wind warning all day too.  Planning on heading north again early tomorrow, if the weather lets us. So I'll be keeping a close eye on that. A few errands early today but that's about it, hopin your Wednesday's a good 1!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Glenn get heading north!!  yesterday they said 1 to 3 inches of snow here.. now it's 3 to 6 inches!!!  so head north and let it follow you!!   34 here and might make 36 or 37..  then look out!!  going to Alex this morning to re-supply..  was thinking about going to St. Cloud but decided to wait awhile for that trip..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:
Been keeping an eye on it up at the lake for the last week too, mike. Early on it was 1-3", then it went to 3-5" early yday, it was 4-6" by late Tuesday, & now they're sayin 1-6".  :crazy:             :scratch: :doah: :confused:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a good trip Glenn! I hope everyone doesn't pick on you too much.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Highs topped out yesterday with 63 at the ranch & 64 in Bugtussle. .05" of rain at the ranch & .02" in Bugtussle proper overnight. More on tap for today before it cools down some.  No newbies the past 24 hrs. Bedded the barns good this a.m. with the damp conditions. Much easier to do that than be treating animals for pneumonia. Like Dad always said, we didn't bale it just to look pretty in the stack. Have fun glenn! We'll be waiting for you when you get back... :evil: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I see SE minn is in a tornado watch..  Dotch roony and Delmar country... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Some thunder here now. 61 and we're not that far from a winter storm.
« Last Edit: March 03/10/21, 03:43:25 PM by roony »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Here too.
oppps sorry missed the Iowa part Gunner!!!  hopefully it's nothing more than a watch at least for today anyway...

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well, Iowa doesn't count, sorta like the rest of MN other than the 7 county metro areas. Rather than look at the crappy NWS upgraded radar, think I'll look out the winder for the tornader...

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I didn't see any sheep in that tornader.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Drat! That means they're still here!  :doah:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well at 7:10 pm up here in the north land it is windy but no precipitation yet.   :toast: is tasty however. :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning boyz,sooo how much snow up north?,nice t-storm rolled thru down here,Isuspect dotch got nail good with wind/rain down south,the wind/rain sure knocked down what snow pack I had yesterday,piles are gone from plowing.cardinals were up early this morning,good sign we'll have a great weather day.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 24 here heading for 33 today. No snow up here. I t all stayed south of us. Yes Barry, I had my cataract surgery yesterday morning. All went good. It was done at the OR in Roseau. The doc from Grand Forks come up once a month to Roseau to do them. Makes it nice not having to go all the way down to GF. I have a 9:15 appointment at the eye doc in Warroad dis morning. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Couple of pics sent to me yesterday. Truck and fish house is 4mile bay. Excavator is Springsteen.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Bad day for those guys. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, still south of the boder & we have 34* now with 53* the high for today. Pretty windy yet too. Delayed our road trip late yday afternoon after checking the forecasts for DR, GR,& on down to ML. We'll head up tonight instead. I did check the webcams up there early today though & it looked to me like they only got 2, maybe 3" in our area. 'Bout it from here, have a good day!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, well we did get some snow, hard to say how much as wet as it was and then melting when it came down..  Verndale, just NE of us about 60 miles or less got 7 or so inches of snow!!  the temp is supposed to be in the upper 30's today so it won't last long.  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sucks to be in Verndale today.  LOL  Will get to about 39 here today with a low of 10 tonight.  We had more big puddles disappear yesterday.  Windy here too.  Stay warm and safe on the ice youse guys.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Breezy with winds gusting up to 30 mph. Precip was scant, only a trace recorded in the past 24 hrs. at the ranch and .02" in Bugtussle. High was 65 at the ranch however after a forecast high in the upper 40's. Heard lots of thunder in the afternoon when it suddenly warmed up but most of the heavy weather tracked to our north. Some quarter size hail featured on Twitter from up by Waterville. ~5" of snow where one buddy lives by Bemidji. I'll take the scant precip this time.  :happy1: Ice was dark on St. Olaf Lake along with a pretty good ring of water starting around it when I went by this a.m. Won't be long... :huh:
« Last Edit: March 03/11/21, 09:19:28 AM by Dotch »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
About two and half inches of wet snow here. Just got done plowing the driveway. Neice stayed the night instead of going home on crap roads last night. She got stuck in the driveway twice before I plowed. Did give her and her car a nice ride alongside of the driveway for 100' before I got them back up on top of the driveway. Time for a snack. Later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Brrrr. Only 23 here dis evening. Sure didn't get as warm as they was predicting.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got to 35 today, down to 18 tonight..  not a lot of melting today...  and the small amount I shoveled was really heavy with the water content....  heart attack stuff.......   yuk!   
« Last Edit: March 03/11/21, 05:39:02 PM by mike89 »

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning,she's a dandy one at that,birds are sure active this morning,have a pair of geese staking out territory on my frozen creek, chasing off the mallards....spring is here feels great!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 16 here and going for the upper 30's today..  got a few things planned for today so that and making a shrimp salad today I'll hsve enough to do..  have a good day all!!   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 6 above here this morning heading for 30 something today I think. Fishing will be the plane for the weekend. The B-I-L will be up sometime this afternoon. He will be pulling his fish house home with him. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Was 8 earlier and is up to 14 now.  Nice and sunny with no wind.  Lots of birds on the feeder and the bird houses.  I may have a sparrow in the tree swallow house.  Will have to deal with that.  Not any big plans for the day.  TGIF!