Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901350 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 32 at choretime heading for a high around 40. Just a trace of precip at the ranch. It sprinkled on me last nite when I was covering the grill & saw a few flakes during chores. Farmers put some corn in the ground but still have their panties in a twist. Cool temps forecast the next several days but scant rain in the forecast for the next week. The calendar still says April 19th today. Chill pill time. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers,brisk  at sunrise,good to see the sun clearing the eastern horizon at 0620 this morning,I find it amazing that folks are on the roads at this hour w/o headlights on,why is that? not to mention 80+mph,crazy times.
« Last Edit: April 04/20/21, 07:16:50 AM by snow1 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 28 here this AM heading for 35 today. Yep,  :crazy: they don't have their headlights on. Especially when most of them come on automatically. They physically have to shut them off. Maybe they think the Po po won't be able to see them then. Well, just another day in the slat mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 29* here & headed for 35* later. I have to agree snow1 as that's 1 of my pet peeves :angry2:, those dumb :moon: that don't use their headlights when they should. On the move a little early today as we're goin to get our 2nd shot today. Imagine there'll be a few other stops too but it should be a quicker trip than usual. 'Bout it for now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, those are the same one's who don't have them on when it rains or snows either..  23 here and looking to the high 30's today..  some blue in the shy this morning too..  glad to hear they caught the arse that shot at the National Guard troops!!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 29* here & headed for 35* later. I have to agree snow1 as that's 1 of my pet peeves :angry2:, those dumb :moon: that don't use their headlights when they should. On the move a little early today as we're goin to get our 2nd shot today. Imagine there'll be a few other stops too but it should be a quicker trip than usual. 'Bout it for now, have a good day.

Couldn't agree more,and heaven forbid using turn blinker's good grief,makes we wonder if folks are that lazy,or want to save wear n tear on switches.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.........looks like another rock hauling day. kid took a day of vacation, so.....get-r-done!!!!!!

today wifey and i are celebrating 31 years of wedded bliss!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy: headed to texas roadhouse to celebrate later, gonna splurge since our 30th was the drive through at Hardees last year!!!!! :confused: :confused:

i didnt see or hear they caught that guy..good throw the book at the idiot!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The Roadhouse sounds like fun Glenn.  Glad they caught the idiot that shot at the Guards.  I want to see a pic of him.  Cold here and we are getting snow coming down in spurts.  Gonna get down to 20 tonight.  I am ready for some heat from the sun.  May head into the grocery store today. I did get a haircut yesterday.  Felt good.  Have a good one.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
My second storage shed left yesterday. Now it's cut down the last five trees and start the dirt work. Can't wait. Have a great day everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
today wifey and i are celebrating 31 years of wedded bliss!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy:

Congratulations, Glenn.  Don't forget to stretch your hammies before the celebration.   :bonk:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats glenn 31 years eh?  hell I'm lucky my dog loves me after 1 week....and me him.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats on 31 years Glenn!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
today wifey and i are celebrating 31 years of wedded bliss!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy:

Congratulations, Glenn.  Don't forget to stretch your hammies before the celebration.   :bonk:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: thanks........ :surrender:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup give yer wife some congrats!!!   31 years with you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yup give yer wife some congrats!!!   31 years with you!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: 31 of the best years of her life.  :sleazy: :rolleyes: just saying......... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Glenn!!! Give mamma a pinch from us.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, congrats short timer

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 27 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Frosty this a.m. but no ice in the water buckets. A moral victory. Yesterday had a friend give me a bag of sunfish he'd caught on Sunday. Nice fillets, rolled them in flour, fried up in butter with a little lemon pepper. Sometimes less is more. Nummy! Not a lot going on today so will make a run to get license tabs. After that we'll see what happens. Might make a run to IA to look at a tractor tomorrow if it's still available and the guy's around. Anything to get out of the state of disrepair... :rolleyes:

Congrats little blue buddy! My condolences to smurfette. I should probably get something off in the mail to you... :evil: :police:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
We treated ourselves to texas roadhouse prime rib for 31 years of wedded bliss tonight.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Congratulations Glenn and Sue!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks bud!! :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hope you took Barry's advice and remembered your stool softener. Not a lot of fiber there, Bud!  :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not covered with cheese so that helps.  May need some help for a day or two though Glenn..  May want to let the wife know that too.  LOL  How romantic is that???  Very observant Dotch.  LOL

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: I had some peanuts!! Will that help.  :rotflmao:

Oh yea they come in a sealed bag now. :pouty:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
They will definitely not help Glenn.  If you dip them in butter it may help though. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Not covered with cheese so that helps.  May need some help for a day or two though Glenn..  May want to let the wife know that too.  LOL  How romantic is that???  Very observant Dotch.  LOL

Just trying to help... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Guessing you will be sleeping late in the morning.  Good for you.  Invests to you and the missus. Hope you have a Good  time tonight and going forward.

Online fishwidow

• Master Outdoorsman
Should have said congratulations to you and thd missus.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks fellers. You to Dotch and LPS for your dietary insight. :pouty: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline GrandpaTom

• Master Outdoorsman
Wow, she has put up with you for 31 years.  What a wonderful lady!!!  Congrats to the newlyweds.  Was there a 2nd honeymoon???
Did we put away the ice fishing equipment to early??  29 this morning, will spring ever come again??