Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4958371 times)

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe today...  the fellow where it's stored at just got home from Arizona Tuesday..  and he brought home a car!!!   a 1924 Jewitte!!!  and it runs!!!

Cool.  I had to google what they were.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I had heard of them, 1st one I seen!!  it's convertible too!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Gonna be in the 60's today so looking forward to being outside with the dogs.  I got the camper home last night.  Will work on getting it cleaned up in the next few days.  Tis the season.  That is a cool car.  Darn good condition too. Have a great day!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
back from getting the 2nd dose or the pfizer rona shot........ now to see what it does to me.  :confused: :scratch: :doah:

also after having this health care directive/living will laying around for about 6 years finally got that completed and no recorded with the clinic!!!!! some of them questions are tough to fill out, but that nurse was really good at explaining it. has to be notarized and she did that.  at least now my wife or kids cant pull the plug unless its serious!!!!!! :banghead: training-087 :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 33 at choretime heading for a high near 60. Planters are rolling. Soils are fit & there's some significant rain in the forecast for Tues. nite so hammer down. Nice car mikey! Have never seen one. Knew of the Graham Paige Co. that bought them out but not prior to that. Graham Paige also made Graham Bradley tractors that were marketed initially through Sears and Roebuck. They were pretty cool looking for the day.

« Last Edit: April 04/22/21, 11:11:25 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
seen that too dotch on my way to get the rona shot.......peoples working in the fields!!! :happy1: i feel more confident now in starting to put seeds in the garden!!!!!! :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that is a cool tractor!!! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  we'll momma passsed the rona torch off to me, from Monday til yesterday it was a struggle but im feeling good today, think I'll flush the rest down with some Busch lite tomorrow  :happy1: . The dude came over and tilled the garden today, I was able to drag around the dethatcher and got the yard all ready for some of Glenn's milorganite or whatever it's called so let er rain I say!! We'll best run...See ya!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Um, OK, I'm trying to catch up here boober. Did you have full blown 'rona or was it the reaction from yer 2nd shot? Tough to keep score for an old guy like me who's busy trying to keep his wife from scoring on him... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Um, OK, I'm trying to catch up here boober. Did you have full blown 'rona or was it the reaction from yer 2nd shot? Tough to keep score for an old guy like me who's busy trying to keep his wife from scoring on him... :scratch:
Yep, no shots here.. yet. She had it last week and sure enough I got it Monday morning. But so far it's been like a bad cold, cough , shivers, stuffy Ness. Should buy me a couple of weeks off from running.  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Well THAT sucks! I guess tho if you've had it then get the shots too, you should be golden. Take care of yerself. I heard them wimmens come off this deal ready fer action!  :shocked:
« Last Edit: April 04/22/21, 06:53:07 PM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
your turn to chase the wife then Bobber!!!  I mean she gave to you!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  get better soon bud!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea get better boober. :happy1:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning folks,TGIF,iffin I didn't know better,walking to my truck this morning with a slight mist in my face I would swear it was a cool damp october morning you all have a great weekend.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37 here this morning and that will be it for the high for today. Glad you got thru rona Boober. Sounds like you had it like most of the people that I know who have had it. Hits everyone different. Will you actually need the shot now that you have had it? You now have the antibodies. I am still curious yet about that. Well, TGIF boys! Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 41 and light rain here..  got a bunch done yesterday with the nice day that it was!! got all the branches and pine cones picked up.. snow blower into storage and cleaned up the garage in general.  lots of putzing!!!  hope to get to 50 today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........well so far so good with the 2nd rona shot. no sore arm or side affects!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: need to do a ride along with the wifey this morning, she has an eye appointment and not sure if there going to just look into the eye, numb it or what, as a designated driver, just in case. this afternoon haul what i think is the last load of granite, for now anyway.

gardening is on hold till tomorrow with the little bit of rain so...........

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 46* now & headed toward 55*. A slight chance of rain this morning which I was told we are in need of. Left the lake at 5 & got off I 35 in Clear Lake around 11:30 yday. From the metro south we seen a lot of Dotch's buddies out in the fields, most appeared to be pulling sprayers. Gotta go, time for some bfast. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 44 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-50's. Sprinkles at the ranch & .02" in Bugtussle. Hasn't rained enough to slow planting progress much & radar doesn't indicate much precip coming. Had a friend who got COVID around Thanksgiving, then went to Mexico in January. He got his shots after he got back & felt crappy afterwards. Think he was required to have them for some surgery. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cold and windy now too.  Not a nice day to play outside.  Maybe I will turn the heat on in the camper and mess around out there.  Well I made my socket thing for the camper jacks.  Went good.  Also welded up a broken little steel table for outside.  Painted it too.  Looks good now.  Will have to see what I can find to do. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :confused: well I wonder what the hell!! :moon: :doah: been sitting waiting for the wife for an hour and a half. :doofus: :pouty:

But then again, she might not be able to see me sneak up on her later  :sleazy: :smoking:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
take her out for lunch!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
take her out for lunch!!
you crazy?? :confused: that's beer money! :rotflmao: I'll have to see what she wants to do. She texted me, they diolated her eyeball.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I like spending your money!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I like spending your money!!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:pouty: everyone seems too. :banghead:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
take her out for lunch!!
we went to red robin. Endless fries!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Hope deyz gotz enough Katchup. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tried that place once, wasn't overly impressed by the place....  just another burger place for the most part...  the burger itself was decent... 

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You might not get a belly ache.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Probably don't have the right catsup anyhow.. :doofus:  :rotflmao: Afternoon peoples,  been a great couch day watching it drizzle, I wondered that also JB, spose if I answered the phone when MN health called (twice now) I could ask. Gotta pile o sunnies hitting some oil tonight,  hoping to do em outside if the skies would clear.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
tried that place once, wasn't overly impressed by the place....  just another burger place for the most part...  the burger itself was decent...
its OK, like there burgers and better than Hardees, BK, or mickey D!!!!

i googled 5 guys and chick-fil-a, no indoor dining, they can pack sand. i hate eating in my car!!!! :tut: :confused: :doah:

oh yea boober....there katchemup was  :happy1: :happy1: