Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961067 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Finished another literary masterpiece so tonite should be a good nite for a few G&T's! Oh ya, that's every nite... :rotflmao: Actually should mow El Capitan first. Might not end well if I don't. Need to make some trips into some corn fields. Sux this time of year but everyone's getting their panties in a twist about rootworm beetles so need to see what the fuss is about. It's getting towards lunchtime too, one of my favorite times of the day.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :sleazy: peaches have arrived, one's missing and ate they good  :hubba:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good mornin all, 61 here and looks the rain chance's are not looking very good..  I guess if we get some we will be lucky..  those peaches look good Glenn!!   going to Alex today to reload this morning..  have a good day al!!   :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Another nice hazy sunrise this morning,again heavy air,dew pt must be in the 60's already with t-storms moving in.

Peaches? yup glenn,in my area the peaches have been alot better than the nectarines as far las sweetness goes but like em both.

Today is "mac-n- cheese" day.so having mac for breakfast here then?

good day to all~

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 61* for our start & we might not make 80* here. Neighbor said he had .25" in his gauge yday.  :happy1: :cool: Got started on the dock ~ 9, decided that we should add the 16' rollout section to what was already there. So we now have all of our 60' of dock out & we only gained a bit more than a ft of water. Been a long time since we had all 60' out. Headed for GR too today, so I better roll. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........weather terrorists say 60% of rain here.....hope the heck so!!!! didnt water much in the garden with the anticipation of that rain. kinda all over the board with the expected amounts though  :doofus: :doofus: anywhere from a tenth to half inch. :scratch:

not much on the agenda today....kinda go with the flow thing here.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that's a lot of dock Gunner.  We are getting ready for our vacation.  LOL  As if every day isn't like it for me.  Our new camper deal is on hold.  The State hasn't gotten around to releasing the title on the camper we are buying.  It is actually a used one.  The couple bought it and 2 weeks later decided they wanted a 5th wheel so traded it back in.  Slept in it 3 nights.  SO we are using our "old" camper.  We like our camper but we are bummed that we don't get to use our "new" camper.  Now we have to put our stuff back in so we can use it.  May even throw in our golf clubs.  The dealer called everyone they knew at the State to get it taken care of and you can guess where that got them.  On a good note about the State, I reupped my drivers license last week.  They said it would take a month for the new one to arrive.  I got it yesterday!!  That is fast, so they are getting better at them.   :happy1:  Well you all have a great day!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you would think they could rent it to you for $1.00 until the paper was done???    :crazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Sky is getting purty dark here. Some nasty looking chit on the radar south of I-90. Looks like we'll get sideswiped by that, hopefully. After putting sticky traps out for rootworm beetle adults in corn fields yesterday afternoon, was glad I got El Capitan mowed. That was in between hooking up the trailer to the neighbor's pickup, doing chores, and helping another neighbor & their kid work with their 4-H project lamb. I wonder how I get anything done some days.  :undecided:   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Sky is getting purty dark here. Some nasty looking chit on the radar south of I-90. Looks like we'll get sideswiped by that, hopefully. After putting sticky traps out for rootworm beetle adults in corn fields yesterday afternoon, was glad I got El Capitan mowed. That was in between hooking up the trailer to the neighbor's pickup, doing chores, and helping another neighbor & their kid work with their 4-H project lamb. I wonder how I get anything done some days.  :undecided:
well it does keep the police blotter quiet!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :happy1: :sleazy: :evil:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
In bugtussle for a care conference. Pouring rain here.

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Impressed,local weather this morning called rain by 10am. by gosh if it ain't raining,just started here in the metro,looks like heavy stuff on the way later coming from southwest.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Just starting drizzling here  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nothing here..................    :pouty:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
nothing here..................    :pouty:
yea could just as well say that here.  :doah: dirt in garden doesnt even look wet!!!!!!!!! :confused: :pouty:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I'll have to refill the bird bath tonight again...   :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Still raining... :huh:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Still raining... :huh:

you get all the rain....   :pouty:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
We were on the Northern fringes of the rain here, things are wet but that's about it. Who knows Mike, maybe you'll get all the snow this year..  :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
We were on the Northern fringes of the rain here, things are wet but that's about it. Who knows Mike, maybe you'll get all the snow this year..  :happy1:

what like last winter!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Even I got .6" here in God's Country. It's  still raining lightly.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
still 0, you get all the rain too..........

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
still 0, you get all the rain too..........
X4  :pouty: :pouty: :pouty:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Dumped the gauge out, the skies are clearing now. Total .9". Should help the corn at a critical time.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
What rain? Nothing here. A big red ball is coming up above the trees East of me. Looks kinda neat. Nothing major going on here today, finish packing camper for the weekend. Have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin feller's,,yeah heavy air/fog again this morning after the heavy rain yesterday afternoon,nothing severe at my place but had rumblers,next town over I could hear warning sirens ,not sure what that was about? lost my dish due to the heavy rain,unlike glenn no wife to talk too when no tv signal so gave my pup an earful of chatter....lol

Mark,so the grizwald's are heading on a summer vaca eh? where ya heading? curious.have a safe trip,crazy driver's are among us these day's.
« Last Edit: July 07/15/21, 07:53:55 AM by snow1 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, foggy here and the humidity is 96% this morning.. and same as Mark no rain here..  picked up another baby back rack and some beef roast I'm going to smoke this weekend..  sounded like a good idea at the time!! have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 58* at 1st peek & headed for around 80* again today. :happy1: we got goin a little early yday as GR was a busy place, heard a lot of :cry: :violin: about the smoke too. It was bad though much worse than out here IMO. :scratch: A few things going on to start out, only a couple very important though. If all goes well I may  spend a little time in the lake later. That's it from this neck of the woods, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....yep foggy here too. trip to st cloud is on the menu today, then gonna head out to the old campground to see some friends.......might even wet a line.  :scratch: daily job just to keep the garden alive to......and the weather trerrorists ar forecasting  a long stretch of hot dry days!!!!!!!! :doah: :embarrassed: :confused: