Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962691 times)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we had 53* when I was headed for the boat & it's sounds like ~ 72* will be the high. :happy1: Everybody who wanted got a chance to do some tubing/knee boarding last night after the wind backed off a little which was around 6 here. There'll probably some more of that goin on today.  :scratch: Think some of our company will start pullin out tomorrow AM & for the last it'll be Sunday. Looks like it's going to be a really nice day, so I better roll. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
A trip to Fleet this morning for some garage related items and after that ??????? The campground in Menagha is very nice, you'll enjoy yourself Barry. Have a great weekend all, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers............looks like a  :campfire: and  :toast: evening...........gonna putz around today.

Mike.......i started them clocks!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

sweet!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
The turtle clocks? Do they run slow?  :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
The turtle clocks? Do they run slow?  :bonk: :rotflmao:
:confused: :confused: :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :crazy: :pouty: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz:

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

:nerd:    :surrender:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
NWS said 46 was the overnight low here. As bad as we need the rain i guess a fellow might as well enjoy the comfortable weather. We had BLTs last night from our first ripe tomato. Bacon was made in Bugtussle.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Now that the smoke has cleared, had a beautiful sunset last nite and crystal clear cool morning today....I'm lovin' it, after the last few weeks of gag me ultra-hume and heat.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 08/13/21, 08:56:15 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 52 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 70's. Was tuckered last nite after the car club meeting. Taking it more casual today as I shift into Crop Tour mode. Nothing aside from the normal brush fires to put out. Found out that they ordered new shirts for us. All of them were XL or 2XL. Don't think my rate of gain will put me into that bracket just yet. Checked the closet. All the prior year's shirts say "M". Doubt that stands for "massive"... :scratch:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang email is acting up, seems like I can get them but can't send out anything??? 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
My email has been goofy too. It works on the internet provider at home sporadically but is fine on the provider in town. Also works fine with the hotspot either place. Guessing it has something to do with glenn's racy emails... :doah:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My internet too. May be a My Pillow guy Internet Hack.  :undecided:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got a care pkg. from Osakis Mike.  I thank you sir.  The wife came in and said are you expecting anything from Osakis Mike?  LOL  I know a few Mikes so have code names for all.  That is going to be great.  Avocado Mayo.  Will enjoy it.  Thanks again.  I will slather it on a BLT! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mayhap "slather" is the key word here.  Not to be confused with "smome". .:rotflmao:  What the hey is avacodo mayo??!  :confused:
« Last Edit: August 08/13/21, 10:09:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got a care pkg. from Osakis Mike.  I thank you sir.  The wife came in and said are you expecting anything from Osakis Mike?  LOL  I know a few Mikes so have code names for all.  That is going to be great.  Avocado Mayo.  Will enjoy it.  Thanks again.  I will slather it on a BLT!

dang I just mailed it yesterday!!!  WOW!!   glad ya got it!!!  hope ya both enjoy it!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: :happy1:

and it seems my email is back working!!  who knows!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I still wanna know about this avacodo mayo!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :doah: oits mayo with avacodo's in it ..............duh!!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Kraft mayo with avocado oil in it and I found it at Aldi's again...  good stuff!!!! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Huh! Thanks!  Might haveta try it.....I use very little mayo, though.

Update...just found it! But, $8 for a LITTLE jar??!! NOT! They did have some interesting avacodo chipotle mayo though.....same price.
« Last Edit: August 08/13/21, 12:33:49 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Update...just found it! But, $8 for a LITTLE jar??!! NOT! They did have some interesting avacodo chipotle mayo though.....same price.

$2.98 at Aldi's for a 30 oz jug... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

$2.98 at Aldi's for a 30 oz jug...

:doah:  I stopped into SlyVee and Cub becuz I was on that end of town......Thanks!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here and going for 86..  a great day yesterday!!  the beef tenderloin I cooked on the smoker turned out great!!!  got a few things done around here too..  have a good day all!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 53 here heading for mid 80s today. Getting ready to head to Grand Forks. So that will be a whole day wasted. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I have noticed a "smattering" brown leaves in the backyard recently reminding me Fall is just around the corner. We have had an abundance of deer in the backyard the past few days and they don't appear to be very afraid of us either. We watched a doe last night for 30 minutes and she wasn't more than 20 yards away at times. Another run to Menards today to pick up the pipe I forgot yesterday, and another box of beer that disappeared somehow. Have a great Saturday, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........funny how that happens Markn  :scratch: :scratch: :doah: i had beer missing last night too!!!!!!!! :shocked:

so, gotta run up to moms and get her some dill before she heads back to cheeseland. my stepdad loves my pickles, so i gave them my world famous reciepe  :evil: and there gonna make some. later gonna make some tomato juice.  then i reckon more beer and a fire........momma's bailng on me again! :pouty: spend a day with her grandkids i guess!

while out back last nite i noticed the trees looked a little stressed......so i put the hose on them and am giving them a drink. let it sit all night just so water trickles out of the hose!!!

so sometimes it does pay to snivel and whine!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: big G read my troubles in the garden thread and called me said i could come out and raid his garden.  :happy1: :happy1: thats tomorrows project.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 50* when I checked the 1st time & we're shootin for ~ 84*, I guess. :scratch: The youngest niece hit the road early this morning & the other is gettin ready to leave. Sis & BIL will down the road early tomorrow too so there's a few things of theirs that need some TLC before they're put to bed for the year. 'Bout it for now, hopin your Saturday's a good 1!!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 50* when I checked the 1st time & we're shootin for ~ 84*, I guess. :scratch: The youngest niece hit the road early this morning & the other is gettin ready to leave. Sis & BIL will down the road early tomorrow too so there's a few things of theirs that need some TLC before they're put to bed for the year. 'Bout it for now, hopin your Saturday's a good 1!!
gunner? dont hey come up in the fall??????/ :scratch: :doah: man thats the best time of year up there!!!!!!!!11 :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys, Looks like maybe the cold (relatively) and howling wind has moved on.     Instead of 20+ mph and mid 60 degree temps, supposed to be calmer and get near 80.     Yay.    Lake really low, can only get boat like half way on the lift.  Any lower and I'll just have to tie boat to the dock.    Gonna check today and make sure it is as low as it can go.       

Back to Roch in another week or so.   Wife needs more doctoring on her back/leg.    Shot helped but not enough.   

Hope I can get out fishing today without getting blown away.   

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Perfect day out. 79* and clear blue sky. Made it out to Days of Yesteryear. Sure is nice being out in the country, with farm folk, and not all these hoighty-toighty city boobs. Even drove Mr Spinkles Sparkles thru an old field...  *bounca*bounca*:shocked:
Had a lunch put on by the Elgin FD with a bunch of older farmers, great talking with 'em. No dopey cell phones in sight.... :happy1:  Went on a horsie wagon ride, a twactor er, tractor ride, talked to a guy that had a big display of hit and miss engines from Wanamingo. And found out we both went to John Marshall HS and graduated a year apart! Small world............

Even made a quick video...saw was powered by that steam tractor in the pic.

« Last Edit: August 08/14/21, 01:45:47 PM by Rebel SS »