Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4962246 times)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice to hear from you Del.   We missed you! 

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm jealous del, great area and hope to be back soon. We talked sometime in March but we'll see.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Today’s project completed and in the freezer. 30 pounds of drummies. Looks like I need to clean out a freezer tomorrow. Sometimes I think my better half shouldn’t walk down the frozen food section of the store.  :happy1: :happy1:
where did ya find them??
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Today’s project completed and in the freezer. 30 pounds of drummies. Looks like I need to clean out a freezer tomorrow. Sometimes I think my better half shouldn’t walk down the frozen food section of the store.  :happy1: :happy1:
where did ya find them??
My sister found them. Can’t say at this time cause I don’t know. Just asked if we wanted any and I said sure.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
where did ya find them??
My sister found them. Can’t say at this time cause I don’t know. Just asked if we wanted any and I said sure.

ok enjoy!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
watch out for freezing sidewalks folks..   took a darn good spill awhile ago...  my leg is paying the price for trying to do the splits...  needed adjust my glasses to..  enough about my slip

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
watch out for freezing sidewalks folks..   took a darn good spill awhile ago...  my leg is paying the price for trying to do the splits...  needed adjust my glasses to..  enough about my slip
maybe you need to call Linda and have her rub..... :doah: er never mind. :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin fellers,another nice temp wise out the door,35  to start our "Hump day" little dicey stepping out  on the stepsas we had freezing drizzel this morning,thank goodness I still have cat like relexes...kinda .

enjoy your wednesday guyz/gals

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 21 here to start the day and slowly going down from there. We had the rain last night that turned into snow. The wind is whipping out of the NW making it a difficult drive to work this morning. Good thing it had fresh snow to blow around. Not much else here, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, men are not supposed to do the splits!!  my left leg and hip fell like I really tried!!  other than that I can still walk slowly, better than not!!!  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Rest up Mike!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not too sure what is going to happen today. I am going for a short ride this afternoon after grandson gets out of school, 60 miles or so. If a wave of ambition hits me I may tear into the freezer downstairs and clean it out. Found some two year old pork in the bottom and a couple grocery bags with a "mystery meat" in them. Have a great all, later...... :happy1: :happy1:

Mike, was there beer involved? Rest up bud.
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yes 3 beers, still no excuse...  time heals all!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
20 degrees on the good side here in International Falls this morning. Dusting of snow on the bird house this morning so it did snow last night I guess. Lot of flopping & turning last night didn't sleep very well, so there will be several "power naps" today.

Stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
34 here this morning. It will cool down the rest of the day with a brisk NW wind. Get better Mike.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 23* on my 1st trip to the garage today & we may reach 25*. A light dusting here too & with the wind I'm bettin the roads are no fun here either. Messed around with the wheeler & the snow 2-3 times yday so I managed to get the boat shed pretty well opened up. At least 'til we get the blower back to clean it up more. The bathroom roof vent reappeared yday too after some coaxing from the roof rake. Looks to be a good day for some indoor activities but we'll see. Hopin your Wednesday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is lightly snowing here now.  Doesn't look like much but I will check later.  Java time now.  May do some recycling today and some errands but that is about it.  The feedlot could use some plowing too I guess.  I have nothing going tomorrow so maybe it can wait till then.  LOL  Well stay out of trouble.  Later.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......Mike take er easy!!!!! i hear what your saying. dang near did that last night myself.  the

deck looks fairly dry just some inbetween rain and snow crap!!!!1

gotta fine tune packing and should be ready to hit the road tomorrrow......hopefully!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 34 at choretime with temperatures falling the rest of the day. No newbies just lots of new Ruby terds to navigate in the yard. Must've stepped in one yesterday when I was home at noon. Got back in the warm pickup and pew! 🦨 Got another webinar starting in a few minutes. This one will be a snoozer. Cover crop junk presented by a guy with a thick foreign accent, making him difficult to understand. In other words, the topic and speaker both suck! :doah: Have Linda kiss it and make it better mikey!  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get all the sucky webinars.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It was a doozy. Another hour out of my life I won't get back. Just shows how out of touch the U of M has become with some of their ag research.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well did my version of the thorzine shuffle in Alex..  only 3 stops, 1st was get my glasses fixed back up..  then got the other done and home...  be interesting on how many days or longer this will take to heal... 

and thanks guys!!!   :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sucks Mike.  We don't heal as fast as we used to. 

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Here is how to work remotely

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
It’s a small thing

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... :sleazy: :Fish: :Fish: :fish2: :fish2:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good gawd! Now that squeaking sound is starting at dark-30. Go back to bed!   :angry:

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents....thanx for the thursday mornin chuckle Dotch....

little chilly,15 degrees out the door,looks like ole glenn is bringing plowable snow to you folks up nord.....several inches plus,just starting to spit snow in my area already.

safe journey glenn.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Safe travels Glenn. 8 above here this morning and warming to 28 today. Sounds like the snow is supposed to start sometime around 10. Nastier this evening. Hopefully Glenn and his buddy are all snuggled in by the time the weather gets crappy. Otherwise not much else happening here. Just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Safe travels Glenn. Less than an inch of snow expected here.