Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959524 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
working on breaking them in for now!!   :happy1: :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 37 & sprinkles at choretime, maybe get a degree or two warmer then supposedly crash overnite in the upper teens. Brrrrr!!! It'll make ice again at this rate. St. Olaf was just starting to get a pretty good ring around it. Thank you all for the condolences and warm thoughts about Ruby. It was a tough day. Still tough to go outside at choretime without her. I have a feeling though once we grieve long enough & the wife gets her work schedule adjusted, there will be a Corgi puppy. Speaking of puppies, I spent some time looking back at photos and found this one of Ruby doing her best Gus impression. Thought you might enjoy it. Thanks again guys! You're the best!  :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:

« Last Edit: March 03/25/22, 09:27:23 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sone of dem snow  flakes is floating down sideways with the wind now!!!   not much thankfully!!!   

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Awwww sorry to hear that.. dowgies are children to alot of people. Hang tough.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So Jeff I asked on a thread earlier but you must not have seen it.  How is the hip doing? 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
he must only answer to Glenn!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. We got out on the little lake yesterday and got some sunfish. Bowstring was a wreck.

Gonna wait to hear from the guy on rapids about pokegema ice for tomorrow. Gonna check e the hayslips meat raffle.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is like a fricking blizzard here at times.  The wind is really howling and at times the snow kicks in harder.  I just shot a pine squirrel in our bird feeder.  He let me shoot at him about 6 times with my new pistol.  Finally I shot him out the window at 10' after I reloaded.  Wasn't even scared of me. 

Offline snow1

• Master Outdoorsman
LP,

this made me laugh,thanx...dang squrriels,pellet pistola or .22?

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
If it took you that many shots I can see why he wasn't scared! Lol At least you ended up getting the little bastich.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That was with my new Ruger SR22.  I shot at him the other day and missed him.  Two days ago.  Today the first shot he got worried but then calmed down as I kept missing him.  SO I got real close by opening the closest window.  By now I had tempered him to not being afraid of me and then I got him.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sounds to me like ya need some new specks!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It is so windy here that when the wife came home for lunch she was kind of winded.  A big branch out of an elm tree that will be turned into firewood this summer fell across the driveway.  So Cooper and I went and pushed it in the ditch with the plow truck.  She said "and you better check the driveway at 4:15 so I know I can get home after work"!!  LOL  So I do have an important duty this afternoon.  She is the best!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds to me like you're changing the subject. Good strategy though. Miss him so many times that he let his guard down.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yup I wore him down. 

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
That would off made a hilarious video.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep, I ain't eatin one so the shotgun comes out. Evening peoples,  just looked at townhouse #2 with the whipper snapper, dang they don't give those things away in town here. Looks to be just momma and I tonight , so while she's whipping up some homemade gyros I'm gonna fire up the fireplace  :sleazy: .. I'm doomed..See ya!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Check this out!https://youtu.be/EtnT0JNoWvQ

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Check this out!

worked for me after I spaced it..    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 above and windy here. Heading for a high of 15 today. Not the nice spring weather I was hoping for to fish out side. Looks like it will be a portable day. Well you boys have a good Saturday.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Haven't seen the weather yet, but then again ain't nothing I can do about it. I disc-ed up the driveway in front of new garage yesterday in hopes it will dry out a bit. Time will tell. Headed to Osakis to stuff some pig into casings today and after that a nap sounds great. Have a great day all, later....... :happy1: :happy1:

Mike, I replied to your email, let me if it's a no-show.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 13 here and might see 29 they say...    not sure what I have going today but I'll figure it out by tonight..  got a few things I need to do in the house today..    have fun playing with the pig parts Mark!!   have a good day all!!    :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cold and a little breezy here.  Gonna be -4 tonight and 2 Sunday night and then we are done with this nonsense.   :sleazy:  Don't have a lot on the agenda today.  Will go get our new fishing licenses.  Can't do it online anymore cuz we both have to appear or at least bring both licenses in.  Too many people faking it I guess.  Remember that from last year?  May take a walk down to the river later on today.  Maybe I will start a fire in the garage and putz out there today.  ???   Have a good one. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, seen 10* here early & 22* will be the high, they're sayin. :scratch: Pretty breezy already here too. Got a little work with the scoop shovel to clean up a couple spots around the yard. Won't spend much time doing that though, a little wash I can do too. 'Bout it here, hopin you enjoy Saturday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 18 at choretime heading for a balmy 33. For here, that's the normal high and low for March 6th! :rolleyes: Even went so far as to haul a few buckets of warm water to the ewes with lambs still in small pens. Gotta make a feed run this a.m. Auntie Mar Mar baked us a blueberry coffee cake. Almost out of Hope Creamery butter so better tear into that bad boy and get moving. Toodles!
« Last Edit: March 03/26/22, 08:56:18 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.....got back home about an hour and a half ago. even got most things put away.....somewhat.

my ice fishing is OVER!!!!! its not the ice on the lake.its whats on top!!!!!!! :confused: good for nuttin but getting stuck, busting your balls and back if you get stuck. the pokegema thing fell threw because of the conditions, so do the trip to bowstring, we managed to get on the little lake but didnt venture far out. BUT we did have a nice meal of sunfish last nite!!!!!!! :sleazy: :happy1: :happy1:

next time i head up there wont be ice or snow!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
motnin all, 8 this morning and hope to see 30 today..  got all my chores done yesterday and then some..  good to have them done..   so today is a Glenn day, take it easy!!!  have a good day all!!    :happy1:
« Last Edit: March 03/27/22, 08:10:44 AM by mike89 »

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
8 here this morning also. Mid 20's for a high. snow headed here on Wednesday.
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  -2 here.  Shooting for 18 today.  Not supposed to get as windy today but still breezy.  Was not a nice day yesterday so we bing watched Dr Jeff Rocky Mountain Vet.  Good show.  I have coffee brewing and eggs boiling for breakfast.  Pretty quiet around here as the wife is still in bed.  I'm gonna go out and pick up some of the frozen dog turds today.  May even get started on my ductwork project.  We shall see if the wife has any other plans that take priority over mine.  I hear her stirring so I will know soon.  See ya all later.
« Last Edit: March 03/27/22, 07:14:32 AM by LPS »