Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904853 times)

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
https://pitboss-grills.com/grills/wood-pellet/pit-boss-sportsman-820-wood-pellet-grill

here's the grill I won...  bring it home tomorrow!!!!  me likes!!!

Be sure to claim it on your taxes, thats a taxable win!    :rotflmao:

Nice win, enjoy it.  :happy1:
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
https://pitboss-grills.com/grills/wood-pellet/pit-boss-sportsman-820-wood-pellet-grill

:pouty: you win all the good prizes!! :doah: :rotflmao:
Ya but I believe I read the word sear a few times, you wouldn't like it...lol.  ;)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
the more I read up on it I think I just might like it!!!!   so I just might have to own 2!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I've tried like heck and even spent $100 on grill grates but still have not gotten a sear on a pellet grill unless it is something that cooks for a long time like chicken.  No sear on a steak unless you cook it for half an hour.  They are more like an oven.  Great taste though. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
that's one reason it's staying here, at least for now!!   I would like the low temp to be 150, not 180...   so........   time to play with it!!    :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I love my Daniel Boone but not for steaks.  Chicken is the best ever in them. Ribs are pretty good too.  Been meaning to do some ribs in mine instead of my smoker. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't burn yourself or they will ban grills.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Don't burn yourself or they will ban grills.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:pouty: you win all the good prizes!! :doah: :rotflmao:
Ya but I believe I read the word sear a few times, you wouldn't like it...lol.  ;)
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :tut: man oh man Dutchy, iffin that ain't a loaded question/ post over on IDO I don't know what is! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

You testing BK's patience?? :rotflmao:

It's still going, you aren't the only one who caved into temptation and posted.  :rotflmao:

Some days it's just to easy.   :coffee:
at the rate that thread is going now.........it'll be toast soon!!!!!!!! :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Cooper has been getting me up at 6 sharp lately and I like it.  Then I can hear the news on the hour whilst brushing my teeth.  Today I start my part time job cutting hay.  Gotta make hay whilst the sun is shining ya know.   :sleazy:  So gonna pack a lunch for the first time since I retired almost 4 years ago.  Still have my cooler/lunch box that I used for my last 22 years of employment.   :happy1:  It doubles as an ice container at the fire pit by the camper for cocktails.  Love that cooler.   :cheesy:  The wife never has made my lunch but I still like to ask what she is making me.   :sleazy:  I get the same ol answer.  "nothing, you make your own".  lol  I am looking forward to it.  I got the new walk in door installed in the garage yesterday.  Turned out pretty darn good.  I am still patting myself on the back for that.  Will only be working till about 2 so may cut some low hanging branches that almost knock me off the mower when I get home.  Our brush pile in the pasture is getting pretty big now.  Gonna be a nice fire.  I need to just get in the boat with the boys and go for an idle up river to check things out.  I keep saying after I get the next thing done.  Fishing is best later on in the fall so want to be ready for that.  Well youse all have a good one. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 65 here this morning and only going to 67 it said. Have fun tractoring today LPS! Friday for me today. We are heading to Detroit Lakes for the celebration of life for the wife's Dad. That will be on Saturday. We will stay at her brother's place. Plan to be home to watch the fireworks on the 4th. I got the grass cut last night. At least the main yard anyway. Well, just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Can you see the fireworks from your place JB?  We have too many trees so have to go on the river to see them.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes sir. We can see lots of them from our place. We normally sit on the dock and have a fire and watch them. We can see the big ones down south and there are neighbors shooting them off to. No dock this year though the way it is looking.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds fun.  Enjoy your weekend!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I need to mow too..  so that's on the agenda for me too..  have fun on the tractor LPS, and safe travels JB..  68 here and heading back up to 81 today..  go get my new smoker after lunch today and then check that thing over!!!  soo I should be busy today..  have a good day all!!   :happy1:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got the rear wheel back for the Kubota yesterday and put it back on the tractor. Finish packing camper on We're off to campground for a week on R&R and to ride out a couple of thunderstorms the way the weather forecast looks. Have a great day everyone, Later....... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it was as warm when I went for my boat ride today,65*, as it got all day yday here. I'm seein 78* for today's high but the wind is supposed to pick up & go NW, so we'll see. The grass out front could use a haircut here too, kinda wet though. Heard some rain overnight but can't find much in the gauge, looks like we had a little wind too. 'Bout it here, hopin your Thursday's a good day!
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. There was some rumbling here at daybreak but it didn't even wet the ground here. It looks like Dotch may have gotten some down that way. He always gets the needed rain.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 71 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Just a dab of rain earlier. .02" at the ranch and .05" in Bugtussle. I should've watered more stuff last nite than I did apparently. Had a hunk of an elm tree that broke off in the wind yesterday and landed on the fence so had to contend with that first. More weed control assessments in soybean fields on tap for today. Got kinda warmish yesterday, over 90 at times. Enjoy yer tractor driving Barry! Thought you said it had a cab & AC. Even if the temps are cooler it'd be nice to keep the bugs away.
« Last Edit: June 06/30/22, 11:50:47 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Spent some of yesterday helping a friend pour a new sidewalk at my sons house.
I now remember how much work it is to prepare a site and pour concrete.
Glad he did all the heavy lifting, and I mostly kept his tools clean.  :rotflmao:

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got home from putting in a 7 hour day.  Man I need a nap now.  This is my office on and off for the next month or so.  Had a fun day. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
He just got the AC charged too.   :happy1:

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Cool, looks like more fun than work.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That definitely looks like fun lps!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup nice tractor!!!!  have fun!!! 

and those 2 folks sound very lucky!!!   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here and heading for 71 today. Getting ready to hit the road. Got all hooked up and loaded last night. Nice looking tractor LPS. Even my favorite color.  :happy1: Have a good one boys.