Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4960165 times)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, 42 and looking towards 65 today!!   I'll take it!!!  some more outside stuff can be done yet!!   still want to get the mower out one more time..  got someone who wants to sell their Harley to me..   not the best time but if the price is right, who knows...  have a good day all!!   :happy1:
gonna buy that scooter for Linda!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :scratch:

aw that would be a big NO!!!  she wants nothing to do with clutch, front brake and rear brake all being separate... and the foot shifter!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :nerd: :nerd:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Sounds like everyone is healthy and happy today.  We also had a great fire last night.  The wind died down pretty good right when we got started.  Had leftover pizza in the camper and watched the WS game.  Gave up at bottom of the 9th so need to see who won.  With the Astros being favored I kind of am leaning towards the Phillys.  Gonna clean everything out of the camper today but can still use it and have a fire tonight if it comes up.  I have a willow leaner on the river path that needs to come down so it doesn't hit the fish house roof on the way down.  I may cut and split it up for campfire wood.  Not the best but it burns when dried up and I keep it covered.  Congrats on the deer JB.  Do you have an electric heater in the outdoor biffy Mark?  Later boys.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 40 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Just got back from getting a load of straw. Waiting for glenn to show up after helping markn shovel gravel so he can help me unload & stack it.  :whistling: Looking grim for the Canada trip. Wife got the excuse list out. Typical female double standard; they're only happy if you're unhappy. Perfectly OK for her to go to Louisville for a week coming up. We'll see how that next upcoming wedding turns out. She's a big girl. She can go by herself.  :angry:
« Last Edit: October 10/29/22, 01:11:33 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
glenn57,
I never thought much about which is better hunting, morning or evening. Yes, you are right I probably do bow hunt more in the evening, but I think that's because if I were not planning to stay in the cabin overnight, I would have to get up really early to get to the land in time to have a morning hunt. Simple reason, I guess.  If you want to know what I think of a morning bow hunt, read my post about this morning's hunt. It was a blast.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 39 and hope to see 60 today..  went and looked over that bike yesterday and did like it but not sold on it completely..  I have a few days to think about it..  I have a few things I want to do today, mostly leaves!!!  have a good day all...    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 38 here and heading for 53 today. Out in the tree stand again this morning. Keeping my fingers crossed. Didn't see nutting yesterday morning and just before 10:30 somes guys showed up to work on their stand about 100 yards away. So I headed in. The down side to public land. Oh well. Still good to be out here. Got the deers all cut up yesterday and in da freezer. I will hunt this morning and then take care of projects this afternoon. The dock coming out #1. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 39 here & they're sayin we won't quite reach 60. :scratch: My piles of mulched leaves were gettin pretty deep, so I got the big tarp out & moved 3-4 loads. The compost pile got the 1st 1, the next 2 got pushed into the woods, & the last 1 I burned. I should be good to just mulch what's left now. The neighbor came back up to get his wheeler for :deer: opener next weekend, so we had a little HH on his patio ~ 4. I'd like to get a tarp on the rollout dock decking today. It's all treated lumber & pretty heavy so we leave it down along the shoreline when we can. Going to be another nice day so we best enjoy it. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
glenn57,
I never thought much about which is better hunting, morning or evening. Yes, you are right I probably do bow hunt more in the evening, but I think that's because if I were not planning to stay in the cabin overnight, I would have to get up really early to get to the land in time to have a morning hunt. Simple reason, I guess.  If you want to know what I think of a morning bow hunt, read my post about this morning's hunt. It was a blast.  :azn:
:happy1:oh i did......looked like a good time!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sounds like everyone is getting things done.  I got the willow cut split and stacked so that felt good.  The wife got the camper cleaned out and things in totes in the basement.  I need to get the outdoor shower flushed with winter juice this morning and then we will be ready to store for winter.   Saw a buddy fishing right before dark so boated out and anchored next to him just to say hi.  Had a couple of bites, he caught a couple of fish.  Felt good just to be there.  Nice calm night.  The wife just told me that daylight savings changes next week??  Wasn't even thinking about it.  That is a paramount change we have to endure.  So yesterday afternoon when we came back in the house we had no internet or phone service.  Thankfully we had TV so got to see the Gophers wail on Purdue.  When I tried to call Sjobergs the line was busy so figured they knew about it.  Was still out later on but is back up this morning.  Mayhaps it is the same kind of thing you guys had with Arvig?   The Russians are coming.  Those Astros are on a 5 run per game stride it looks.  Man those games get late.  So Mike what is the deal with this bike you are looking at?  Are you do for an upgrade or just having fun checking it out?  What kind of Harley do you have?  Can't wait to see pics as you get better at the process.  LOL   Well see ya all later. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........looking like another nice day outside. dang maple trees out front just dont wanna drop its leaves.  :confused: either way come wed i'm done with leaves. lawnmower will be winterized and put ni-nite.

work on organizing deer hunting stuff........watch the vikings and go from there.........it'll be to nice to stay inside!!!!!!1

went up to see the wife yesterday...doing good. she told me the granddaughter drug her along thursday nite to play bingo. glad to see she got out!!!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sounds like everyone is getting things done.  I got the willow cut split and stacked so that felt good.  The wife got the camper cleaned out and things in totes in the basement.  I need to get the outdoor shower flushed with winter juice this morning and then we will be ready to store for winter.   Saw a buddy fishing right before dark so boated out and anchored next to him just to say hi.  Had a couple of bites, he caught a couple of fish.  Felt good just to be there.  Nice calm night.  The wife just told me that daylight savings changes next week??  Wasn't even thinking about it.  That is a paramount change we have to endure.  So yesterday afternoon when we came back in the house we had no internet or phone service.  Thankfully we had TV so got to see the Gophers wail on Purdue.  When I tried to call Sjobergs the line was busy so figured they knew about it.  Was still out later on but is back up this morning.  Mayhaps it is the same kind of thing you guys had with Arvig?   The Russians are coming.  Those Astros are on a 5 run per game stride it looks.  Man those games get late.  So Mike what is the deal with this bike you are looking at?  Are you do for an upgrade or just having fun checking it out?  What kind of Harley do you have?  Can't wait to see pics as you get better at the process.  LOL   Well see ya all later.
LPS..........i had someone tell me not long ago daylight savings time is going to be a thing of the past in a few years??????? not sure how true it is though????????

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I remember we all had a talk about that.  I don't know which way I like it better actually.  Nice to wake up when it is lighter out but hate to lose light at the end of the day.  I wonder which way they will keep it?  I am not even sure which way is actually daylight savings time.  Now or what's coming up.    Does the wifey us a wheel chair when going out Glenn? 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea she uses a wheelchair when she needs to go a futher distance.......but a walker for short trips.

AND..........OMG.......i went over to the dark side...........HSO...the FM side....the nudists are there........a she's posted topless!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS, I have a street glide special...  the one I'm thinking about a dyna low rider...  some smaller than mine and more slimmed down..  rather close to my first Harley, a super glide..  this one bright blue metallic..  trying to convince myself I need 2 of them...   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
yea she uses a wheelchair when she needs to go a futher distance.......but a walker for short trips.

AND..........OMG.......i went over to the dark side...........HSO...the FM side....the nudists are there........a she's posted topless!!!!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Be right there.  LOLOL   Haven't been there for years.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I stray over there every once in a while, I like to see what that Smurfy guy has been up to over there. ;)  :rolleyes: :smiley:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I stray over there every once in a while, I like to see what that Smurfy guy has been up to over there. ;)  :rolleyes: :smiley:
:sleazy: :nerd: :nerd: :super smiley:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's friends are really posting now!!!   

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn's friends are really posting now!!!
:rotflmao: :puke: :confused:

Yea we'll see how long that lasts.  :doofus: :thumbs: :crazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: I see he has Pm'ed leech and I. Wondering if we seen his wife on line and how long I've been on the forum  :rotflmao: :doah:

Little does he know!!🤣🤣🤣

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you lucky dogs you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  maybe he will send ya more pics of his wife!!!    :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
you lucky dogs you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  maybe he will send ya more pics of his wife!!!    :happy1:
:puke: :puke: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got the same pm!!!   not even going there....    :puke:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
just got the same pm!!!   not even going there....    :puke:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
That's funny as heck!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 43 at choretime heading for a high in the low 60's. Making progress here today. Unloaded & stacked the straw, then helped my friend/customer clean under his dryer. Need to go to the kindly neighbor's ~4 to get screenings & help him clean up under his dryer. glenn, glenn, glenn...from what I recall, she ain't exactly cougar material  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gang! 43 at choretime heading for a high in the low 60's. Making progress here today. Unloaded & stacked the straw, then helped my friend/customer clean under his dryer. Need to go to the kindly neighbor's ~4 to get screenings & help him clean up under his dryer. glenn, glenn, glenn...from what I recall, she ain't exactly cougar material  :rotflmao:
she ain't .  :confused: ishy!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
it's more like he'd be a sugar daddy!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Don't worry Glenn, when it's dark and you have your glasses off you can go by feel, you'll love her.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Don't worry Glenn, when it's dark and you have your glasses off you can go by feel, you'll love her.
don't worry dutchy I won't go near that.

Contrary to popular belief, I do have standards.  :happy1: :rotflmao: