Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4961129 times)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening also forum fellas,  been a long day.  Surgery to reattach torn Tendon in rotater cuff and reattach bicep Tenodesis took a few anchors but it's finally done, been battling in since September ( workmens comp works at a snails pace) They put in nerve blocks so my arm is totally numb as is 3 fingers, sounds like it will last a few days. Still kinda feel the Anesthesia so will wait on going downs steps. Anywho looks like I'll be putting a dent in this couch!! Oh yeah, I'm told no driving for 4 weeks..... :angry2: See ya in the morning!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I was wondering about your surgery Bobber, sure hope it all heals right for you!!  got a few things done yesterday and plan is the same today..  -5 here this morning again...   have a good day all!! 

Hey Dotch, was watching a bit of Mercum car auctions last night abs seen a 1957 Transtar Studebaker, white over lite blue..   nice looking truck!!   $42,000 it sold for..
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  4 above here.  Looks a little hazy out too.  Good job Bob.  I have had each shoulder done.  Never had the nerve block though.  That sounds like a good idea.  Take it easy so it heals right.  We are going to vac pack some chickens we got the other day.  They are in the freezer now.  We may even get the Ronco rotisserie out and put on on it.  Those Ronco's really do a good job.  It keeps the chicken or roast nice and juicy since it keeps turning and the juice bastes them.  After that it is a take it easy day I think.  The wife may have more ideas for me though.  Have a good one.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, got back to town ~ 1:30 yday. The appt in Mason City went real good early Thursday. It was just a checkup on a surgery my brother had 4 years ago. It was the 1st appt of the day so he was in & out in < 1 hr. :cool: The drive to Marshalltown wasn't that great though as we had a little snow & wind so our lane had quite a bit of slush in spots. The roads were much better coming home yday though. :happy1: They used a laser in 4-5 spots to prep for the new cornea he'll get mid-February. Got a couple things for early today, probably be football time then. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers............hey Boober hope that shoulder heals up just in time for sheephead season!!!!!!! :evil: :laugh: :sleazy:

also looks like momma's gonna need to take it easy on yea fer a while!!!!!!1

anywho.......got half the roofs cleaned off yesterday......the hardest parts.........hoping i can get-r-done today!!!!!! man it dont take long once that snow hits the ground to turn rock hard!!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 3 above here. I think we are supposed to get into the teens today. Went out and opened up the fish house this morning. Got the holes drilled and heat turned on. Just need to get wifey motivated now. Make some breakfast and go out fishing. Still lots o frost on trees here. Been calm for over a week here. Crazy. Sure is pretty though. Well have a good one boys.

Hey look your bobber is up!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Would love to see a pic of your garage/shop sometime JB.  All floor heated isn't it?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great set up jb, I'd be fishin daily..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup a darn good set up JB!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
thats an awesome picture JB!!!!!!!! :happy1:

so just how far out from your place are you on the lake?????

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! -2 at choretime heading for a high around 15, maybe. 0 last I checked. I see you've got lots of hoar frost there too jb. That oughta get glenn excited! Very purty. Also looks very cold. Not a lot specifically on tap here the next couple days. Need to unhook & dolly down the livestock trailer. Should move a little more snow before I do so should plug the tractor in. Likely need to plop a couple more round bales in the main lot tomorrow or Monday so hafta unhook the blower, again, to put the bale spear on the 3 pt. Those projects are overrated when it's cold. A grocery run is in the mix as well as the daily regimen. Hopefully the wife starts to step up to the plate more soon. I would advise staying away from the grill boober. No telling what she might do to you while you're in a compromising position... :shocked:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 8 this morning and hope to see 22 today..  not a bad day yesterday...  not sure what all I have going on today..   oh well..   have a good day all...

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 12 here & we'll end up closer to 28 later, I'm hearin. Been nice seeing some sun the last couple days but we're under a Dense Fog Advisory 'til noon today, so we may not see much sun today. They're warning of slick roads too. Got a little running to do this morning but that's it, so far. Hopin your Sunday's a good 1.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin peoples 0 here at the moment.  Sure was nice seeing the sun yesterday,  looks like we'll see it today also. Papers read outdoor news is read and coffee is about wrapped up.  I gotta sleep in the recliner and that's no easy task, and it sure didn't help when a buddy still throwing them back decided to call me at 3:15 this morning!!! Not much  for shut eye after that cuz I was pissed. Anyway the kids wanted to come over and hangout for some good finger food for the game and a pheasant pot pie later....See ya!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
friends like that???    :doofus:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........damn boober some friends you hang around with.  :confused: hope you chewed Mikey a new one!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

i remember after my back surgery and heart bypass i had to sleep in the recliner for a while!!!! your right kinda sucks. got all the snow i wanted off the roofs. sure made a difference on the garage doors!!!!!! was pretty stiff and sore after that!!!!!

got nuttin going for the day.....watch football, pester momma!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: January 01/08/23, 08:19:24 AM by glenn57 »

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 8 above here too and heading for a high of 20. Just having some coffee and getting ready to head out to the fish house. Wifey suggested making biscuits and gravy out there for breakfast. Don't have to twist my arm. Yummy.

Glenn we are fishing out in 25 fow right now which is about 1-1/2 miles out.

LPS yes the garages have in floor heat also. The big side I keep at 50 and the small side with the living space is at 65. The small side has the living space or guest quarters. We always called that our gartage. Well you boys have a good one.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Ya I did the recliner thing too.  The dogs were puzzled as to why I didn't go to bed and kept going back and forth.  That kept me from sleeping too.  It was 16 at 3 am when I let the dogs out and is 10 now.  Clear as a bell too so the sun should do some melting today I hope.  Our piles of snow have dropped some too.  We got a box of 10 frozen chickens from the last Ruby's Pantry so got them all separately vac packed and in the freezer.  We are putting one in the Ronco rotisserie this afternoon.  That is kind of fun to do and they turn out great.  We did about a 4.5lb prime rib in it a few years ago and it turned out perfect.  Would like to do it again but the wife isn't a big fan of it so I eat it for days.  That is actually a good thing I guess.  After coffee the wife is going to cut my hair for me and get ready for the Vikes game.  I am not as excited as usual after they stunk at GB so bad.  Will still put our jerseys on and have a good time.  Darn nice garage JB.  I showed the wife and told her about the biscuits and gravy in the fish house and she said your wife must be a Saint too.  LOLOL  You all have a good day.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 5 at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Got a bunch of things off the list yesterday so can make the grocery cruise and put a couple bales in the brood ewe lot late afternoon. Got some cinnamon rolls baking so the house smells awesome. Love the floor heat jb. Have it in our garage and the new addition. Nice to sit in the oval office with nice warm tootsies. I like falling asleep in chairs too but something, usually a dog prevents me from taking advantage of it for very long. Better run. Rolls are almost ready and I don't have any coffee made yet...  :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got back in from doing my "chores".  It is absolutely beautiful this morning.  Slight south breeze and sunny as can be.  Almost feels warm with that sun. Spring is one day closer.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I hesitate to say the sun has more power yet but been noticing the ever so slight increase in day length especially during evening chores. Pretty soon I'll have enough daylight to watch both episodes of Judge Judy before going out to do them.  :coffee:

Online dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
Judge Judy reminds me of Nancy Pelosi.....can't stand either of them.   
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Judge Judy reminds me of Nancy Pelosi.....can't stand either of them.

2nd that

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
3rd that!
Morning boys. 0 here and heading for 20 today. Just getting ready for a Monday in the salt mines. Ya LPS, biscuits and gravy out in the fish house was the wife's idea. That is one of her favorites.for breakfast. I certainly do love her. I like it when she comes out ice fishing with me. You boys have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. Off to the store myself in a bit!! Beer money!!😂

I'll get the playoff thing going when I get back!👍

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 7 here and shooting for the low 20's today...   bring it on!!  thinking I'm going to have to make a smoked meat loaf this week..  got what all I need..  or meat balls but leaning towards the loaf..  got a few things to do today so that will keep me going...   have a good day all... 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we've got 12* for our start & they're sayin we may make 40* later. :happy1: Sounds like a good day to get last week's road slime off my car. No appts now 'til the end of the month & with the forecast we're havin ideas of heading back north for a couple weeks. Lookin like early Wednesday for that, probably. Some errands to do early today again & I'll go from there. Have a good day!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not too much on the agenda for today. Clean snow off the patio behind the house and one more pass in front of big garage should be enough until the next blast. Bought a new toolbox on Saturday and I'm slowly filling that up. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It was 0 but up to 3 now.  May have some east wind today but not too strong.  Not a lot on my agenda today so will just take it as it comes like a Mikey day.  Man that chicken on the Ronco was great last night. A fat and juicy bird.  Even the white meat is as juicy as can be.  We need to use it more often.  May have fajitas with the leftovers.  Have a good one.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds perfect lps, we have lots of cooking gadgets but not that one. As always mornin peoples 9 here at the moment.  Sure was fun watching the Packers lose last night, I could get used to this staying up late and sleeping in stuff. Well the kids left about 7 last night when the whipper snapper got home her furnace was making some strange noises and losing heat in the house. Sooo she called it in packed up her animals and came right back. Now we're waiting on a call from a tech. Anywho best get back to doing not much...See ya!!