Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4903052 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 38 at choretime thinkin' that'll prolly be the high for the day. Starting to rain here. Should change over to snow this afternoon with 1" - 2" accumulations. Supposed to get to the upper teens tonite with lotsa wind so it'll be brisk. A couple days of cooler temps then back to melting snow. Lost a lot of it yesterday. Have an award program I'm supposed to attend later this morning so I better get at it. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to drive around town and put up posters for gun bingo today. I'm sure lunch or late breakfast will be involved at one of our stops. Might put plow back on the truck, we'llhave to see how much snow comes down. Other than that not much, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Would like to pictures of your new shed Gunner. 
:sorry: Boys, no smart phone or digital camera here. It's a 42' x 32' with two 18' garage doors plus a side door. The building itself is tan with a brown metal roof, & the doors are the same color. It took 'em close to 2 weeks to frame it & put the metal on it. Still need some concrete for the floor done but with the doors done yday, that was only day 15 from when they put up the 1st post. It was just a 2 man crew for the building & 2 more that did the doors.  :happy1: :cool:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like a nice building Gunner. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Would like to pictures of your new shed Gunner.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: next time i go up and there not around. i'll take a picture and post it, but after i do my artistic work!!!!! :evil: :rolleyes: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

J/K gunner.....i couldnt do that to anyone!!! :happy1:

afternoon fellers...... been busy, think 3/4 the truck was my aisle stuff!!!!!! :pouty: got home ate and got fish swimming in the smoking brine. snowin like a mad man here.  pretty wet to, bet we already got 3 inches if the purty whites stuff.

not sure i'l lhave time either for a Dotch nap!!!!! :pouty: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :tut: :tut: :tut: Dad burn mail must be moving extra slowly. Haven't  heard any squawking from up CS way for a while.  :scratch: :confused:
« Last Edit: March 03/16/23, 03:22:11 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :tut: Dad burn mail must be moving extra slowly. Haven't  heard any squawking from up CS way for a while.  :scratch: :confused:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea we haven't had any mail in like 3-4 days!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 2 above here and heading for a high of 19 today. Chance of Snow most of the day here too. Maybe a couple of inches they are saying. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Two above here also this morning. Looks like I need to slap the plow on again and knock the drifts out of the driveway today. Also need to make a run to Osakis today to drop off some bingo tickets and trade off a nice new Mossburg 6.5 for something with the bolt on the correct side and says Tikka. I'm thinking plowing the driveway will take a backseat on these two choices. Happy St. Pat's Day everyone, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 2 above here too..  hope to see 10 today, the wind is still going strong too..  have to clean up some snow drifts too..   have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we had 3 out in garage earlier & we hit 19, later. Still have that NW wind at 10-15 here too. Looks to be at least 3, maybe 4" out there, so there'll be snow movin done here today as well. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
We got lucky and got 99 percent rain here.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 7 here and looks like the snow chances are going down for here.  More over by Warroad I think.  SO Monday we may have a single digit night and then it is smooth sailing after that.   :cheesy:  Looking forward to it.  Happy St. Pats everyone.  I will be putting a corned beef in the crock pot today.  The house will smell great!  I have kraut and swiss cheese for the leftovers.  TGIF.  Even being retired I look forward to the weekends so the wife is here with me.  We have a good time together.  Although I am not the king of the castle when she is here.  The queen wins!  Not much of a play outside day today so the wife ordered some more jig saw puzzles and she already has a new one started.   :happy1:  Will do some of that today.  Well have a good one and be careful out on those roads and slow down.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......about 5 here. looks like a breeze to. says -13 windchill. go clean up mom today, snot rockets are hitting the smoker this afternoon.

fish for lunch. more nords!!!!! since its chilly out.....think i'm gonna make me up a batch of beef soup from soup bones. gotta do something to keep me occupied while momma's gone!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 8 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-teens, maybe. Just came in from chaperoning Poppy while she pooped. -13 windchill at Waseca. Wind steady there at 28 mph gusting to 31. Wind drives the cold into ya like a nail gun. Told Poppy her job is to make it warm up today. I have little faith in her abilities however. We had .11" of rain yesterday and only a trace of snow once it changed over. Should head to town to mail some stuff then see what needs to happen this next week at the office. Once we get thru the weekend it looks like we may see some positive changes although after this morning, I'm not holding my breath. These electric cars are already making it colder!  :shocked:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 Jumped on the Grizzly & made 3-4 passes down the driveway ~ 8. They'd plowed so there was more down there, not too bad though. Might've had 4-6" where it'd drifted the most, but I'd say it was closer to 3" everywhere else. 'Bout an hour was all I wanted out there today. Maybe another inch mid-late afternoon today, they're sayin. :scratch:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got done cleaning up the snow here...  plenty cold too!!!   even my heated gloves were struggling!!!  time recharge the batteries!!! 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Brrrrrr is the word today.  Woke up to 2 degrees but the wind in just howling out.  This will be a good day for boat works in a heated shop.   Painting today.

Offline dutchboy

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Twins fan.
19 degrees here this morning in International Falls. We have some wind out there although I don't know how much. When I plowed the driveway this morning I would guess maybe 5" for super light snow. Not hard at all to move around.

I achieved a first this morning. I had a thread removed, not locked but completely removed over on IDO. It likely signals my last post over there. Oh well. I consider currant events as a part of life and they only want line diameter and how heavy a jig to use in flat calm water. I still have the basement over on Walleyefirst where you can post about anything within reason.

I heard a couple of underdogs won again in the NCAA tournament. That will mess up some boards I think. I wish during the games they would have the season record next to the team name in the score box. I don't follow basketball close enough to know who is good or not good without seeing their records.

Big news out of Florida....Buxton finally played a little bit.

Have a great weekend, stay safe.
TIP line: ​ 800-652-9093

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
which post Dutchy!!!!!! :rotflmao: yea its kind of baffling over there how some get locked, completely deleted and how some just keep on runnin!!!!! :bs: :surrender: :scratch: :scratch:

i think in all my time here i've seen 1 maybe 2 locked or dusted.......one dusting was the nudist!!!!!!! :rotflmao: and they got smoked in a heartbeat on FM!!! :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/17/23, 12:29:57 PM by glenn57 »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
which post Dutchy!!!!!! :rotflmao: yea its kind of baffling over there how some get locked, completely deleted and how some just keep on runnin!!!!! :bs: :surrender: :scratch: :scratch:

i think in all my time here i've seen 1 maybe 2 locked or dusted.......one dusting was the nudist!!!!!!! :rotflmao: and they got smoked in a heartbeat on FM!!! :rotflmao:

One false move is all it takes here, bub. Gotta watch some of you guys like a hawk. Just sayin'... :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/17/23, 01:18:47 PM by Dotch »

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That naked guy had the hots for Smurphy

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:tut: :tut: :confused: keep it up bubba, I'll send ya a shipment of wrens and starlings!! :mooning: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Threesome?  :scratch:

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
i think in all my time here i've seen 1 maybe 2 locked or dusted.......one dusting was the nudist!!!!!!! :rotflmao:
Yeah, but da Mrs. is still goona be cruisin' all da up nort' Minnesota resorts lookin' for a place to "hang out" in.    :sleazy:

G'luck all you guys up 'der, and remember...  keep y'er stick on the ice.  ;)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I've read some of your posts over yonder Dutch,  all I can say is they must be thinned skinned. Afternoon peoples,  after battling that brutal wind today I threw down a nap when I got home, felt great. Looking forward to firing up the fireplace tonight with a flick, the weekend looks plum full of hockey games so might as well watch a show tonight.  Anywho,  no grilling fir me tonight sounds like Glenn's most fav in tater tot hotdish ( we had Ruebens da otter day) spose I could put some green hot sauce on it just to say I celebrated...See ya!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Ya they were talking like ol buddies.   Made me wonder????