Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4946003 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good for you JB, forward progress!!!  59 here and going for the mid 80's today..  again I have a few things going on, hard to realize it's Memorial weekend this weekend already...  seems a little early...   have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online KEN W

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Conservative on some things...Liberal on others."
Pizza Ranch regular pizza is OK. I go there for their Desert Pizza. :happy1: :happy1:
Conservative on some things.....Liberal on others.....Sane most of the time.

Only the best Packers get to be Vikings.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  58 here and going for 79.  Pretty hazy and a chance of rain mid afternoon.  We hit 81 here yesterday  and almost needed the AC units.  Will have to get them in soon.  Good to hear your in bed again JB.  The recliners get old after awhile.  Big step. I have some mowing to finish today.  I need to hit the meat market and get 4 nice ribeyes cut 1 1/2" for Friday night.  Gonna meet my brothers and camp at my brothers land at Ottertail.  Our buddy is an excellent cook so he will do his magic with them.  Drooling just thinking about it.   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 57 last I looked here & they're sayin :scratch: we'll hit 82 later. A little rain possible here too this morning ~ 9 & there's a better chance again around 5. Went for a morning boat ride yday & then I mowed out by the new shed before lunch. Had another round with the yellow flowers & did some trimming too. Got a couple small projects in mind for early today & I'll go from there. No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Good news, bad news. Good, I shot a 47 out of 50 in sporting clays (bad) then we shot a 3 over in golf after that. Well I need to head to town to get a couple of gas cans filled, pick up a graduation card and one for a funeral on Thursday. Should get a haircut too. Then cut grass before I head to Emmaville on Friday. Sounds like enough for today, got to leave something to do for tomorrow, right LPS. Later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's right Markn.  Sounds like you are pretty good at both golf and clays to me.  I used to golf quite a bit and never got real good but I would have had a big smile on my face being just 3 over. 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy the lake is really calm again today. The forecast for today was supposed to be 15-25 mph out of the ESE. Maybe the front has not moved in yet.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high around 80. Stuff's really starting to pop except for some of the places where water stood too long or the soil stayed saturated. Lotsa replanting in areas and guys are trying to finish up planting soybeans. Had what I hope is our last lamb this morning. A show ewe from last year, didn't breed last fall apparently so we thought she was open and would get shipped. Thought I saw her bagged up the other day. Must've been bred sometime in January. :huh: Copy is written so on to the next daily disaster... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
The wind started to pick up steam around 2 this afternoon. The lake is rockin and rolling now.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Afternoon fellers, sorry Gunner I here :sleazy: :rotflmao: got enough nords for smoking yesterday afternoon and will hit the smoker tomorrow. And some for pickling. Snuck over to Mercs side this morning. :moon:  :happy1: 1 I could keep 2 slot fish.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The wind started to pick up steam around 2 this afternoon. The lake is rockin and rolling now.
really?? Calm as hell here and them skeeters are vicious.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining here since a little after 3.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got 3 drops on me whilst mowing.  Windy here now too.  Time for long pants.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Raining here since a little after 3.
it is about the same here.quits then about the time I try and sneak out on the lake it starts. Screw it time for HH. Always tomorrow. And the lake is like a mirror.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Inger beckons... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It has dropped to 66 here with strong winds. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :tut: :rotflmao: I can't compete with them fellers from Iowa! :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:sleazy:  Heard they were spotted at Victoria's in Duluth last week, so they must thinkin it's gonna be a :party3: week.  ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, a hazy/cloudy 52 this morning, hope to see 71 today...   going to Alex this morning and get the last few things needed for this weekend and company..got one other errand but I'll save that for later I think....  have a good day all!!! 

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Morning boys. 50 with lots of wind and angry seas. Heading for a high of 59 it says. Getting ready for my big day out. Heading to GF for post op appointment. It will be interesting to see what the doc says. Wonder if they will do an x-ray?? Otherwise I wonder how they can tell how it is healing? Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.... Gunner, how is it your the only one that seem to know were Victoria's tin Duluth is?? :scratch: :coffee: :rotflmao:

WOWZER what a change in weather. Good day to go cut some wood. Hopefully the wind lays down later to hit the lake.

Good luck JB  :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/24/23, 06:47:10 AM by glenn57 »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yup good luck JB!!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.... Gunner, how is it your the only one that seem to know were Victoria's tin Duluth is?? :scratch: :coffee: :rotflmao:

WOWZER what a change in weather. Good day to go cut some wood. Hopefully the wind lays down later to hit the lake.

Good luck JB  :happy1:
  :tut: Never been there........................but Google knows everything!!!!!!!1 :smoking:   :rolleyes: :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: May 05/24/23, 07:10:18 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 48 here & we may see 54 later. The early rain didn't last long but we had some thunder ~ 8 & it came down pretty good. Looks like there's almost a 1/2" in our gauge. Don't need much for groceries as we're headed back home sometime early next week. Got a call & the Husqvarna is done & going to stop at the salvage yard in Cohasset too. Got some excess shed material & a dead freezer for them. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
« Last Edit: May 05/24/23, 07:29:21 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man it is windy here.  ESE 22 gusting to 35.  High will be 68.  I will have a busy day today.  I will be helping my rancher friend check his cattle.  We will run them through the chute and give shots and put fly stuff on them and check the bulls for fertility.  This wind will help keep the squitos off of us.  Will be a fun day.  So Glenn does Coopers brother like asparagus?  The other day I was checking ours.  Cooper rides with me in the Ranger.  He sits on the floor on passenger side.  He jumped right in the first day we got it and claimed the spot.  So funny when the wife wants to go for a ride and she has to tell him to get out.  LOL   Well I cut asparagus and put them in one of the cup holders and got back in and here he was chowing down on them.  One was left but was so full of dog spit I gave him that one too.  Now I keep a closer eye on the operation.  Have a good one.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks boys!  :happy1:

We only got a few drops of rain around 5ish here yesterday.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya curious to hear what they find out JB.  I bet the lake is roaring up there today.

Offline JohnWester

• Master Outdoorsman
  • Kabetogama, MN
good morning all... just checking in... I'm still here.
Cancer has been in check for a year now. (knock on wood), and I'm building our dream house up on Lake Kabetogama this summer.
It's going to be a long summer... I'm sore already.
If a gun kills people then I can blame a pen for my misspells?

IBOT# 286 big_fish_guy

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like a great project.  Congrats on the cancer!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good for you John!!!!   

should have mentioned this morning, it looks like snow around the apple tree!!!!    the blossoms are really coming off in this wind!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: