Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4953923 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, best wishes to both you and Sue today. Not sure what to do today. Clean boat and get that ready or tear garage apart and start insulating and sheeting the West side. Figure it out after breakfast, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Thanks guys made it here without a hitch  :happy1: even traffic wasn't bad. They took her back already. Surgery scheduled for 11:15.

Now the fun part for me  :confused: sit and wait! My least favorite thing. Maybe I'll bother some nurses!! :sleazy: :happy1: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: hey Dotch, sitting in the waiting room watching Minnesota Live on the #5 I see that June 30th they got corgi racing at Canterbury park !!

I'd assume you already got poppy signed up  :happy1: right!! :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 62 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. .07" of rain at the ranch at 8 a.m. and .24" of rain in Bugtussle, 10 a.m. reading. roony gets all the good rain...:pouty: Rain did delay things a tad this a.m. so was able to get some things rolling. Talked to my banker this a.m. She's retiring. What a sweetheart. Not happy with the accounting outfit after they dicked around and filed an extension. Should've been an easy one to get done on time. I sent all the info requested, they just haven't got their poop in a group. Put some heat on them. After I get satisfaction, be dropping them like a burning bag of crap in a Halloween prank. Good luck to Smurfette & you too glenn! Poppy is in training chasing butterflies during the daytime and June bugs at night.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Just dumped the gauge, .92" so far.
Guess it's all that clean livin'

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Took the time to play with a new toy today. Its a troy bilt model 25a-265sd766 walk behind string trimmer. So far I like it. Knocking the weeds down in my trails in the woods.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Dont show a picture of it, they'll think its a tomatoe.....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
That's just what I was afraid of.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

But is it blue??? :sleazy: :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good lord is the cotton flying, had to come in and shave and trim my nose hairs...lol.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And Mrs. boober will like it too... :happy1:
« Last Edit: May 05/30/23, 06:04:30 PM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

And Mrs. boober will like it too... :happy1:
Yep, hopefully I won't whistle tonight... :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 62 now and going for the mid to upper 80's today...  chance of rain too and might have to turn the AC soon!!  going to Alex this morning and maybe pick asparagus again...  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, back south of the border where it's 64 presently & we'll push 90, later. There's some rain just west of us now too, but it not 'sposed to amount to much. More possible tonight & again tomorrow as well. We left the lake ~ 5 & rolled into Clear Lake around 11 yday. Traffic was nasty from Elk River around to Bloomington yday. :doah: Got some early runnin to do & will go from there. No more now, have a good day.
« Last Edit: May 05/31/23, 07:08:41 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man we had 2 solid" of rain last night.  It was really coming down.  I haven't been fishing much cuz I have been mowing so much.  We are getting the Grandson today so boat time will be in order soon.  Maybe I can get him to mow cuz he likes the 0 turn.  Well a quick breakfast then on the go.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I wonder how much JB got up there?

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. We ended with a total of 1.68" of rain yesterday evening. 59 here this morning and heading for high 70s. Lake is calm this morning. Safe travels today LPS! Have fun with the grandson! Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I got the boat about half done yesterday. I jacked the boat up to raise the rear two sets of rollers up to the next set of holes. Hopefully the boat won't try to unload itself at Mach 1 every time at the ramp and be a pain in the azz to load again. Two runs to fleet and then a trip to Miltona to buy a 1046 Cub mower was the biggest reason this project wasn't completed. Still need to wait for a couple of stainless fittings to fix the gas line where it comes through the sheet metal in front of the motor. The bulkhead fitting that was there is straight and the control cables lay gas line over and kink it shut. New one will have a 90-degree fitting on the top. Have a great day all, later... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You are an inspiration to improve ones life with new stuff Mark.  I may stop at Home Depot and get one of those hand held electric chain saws.  The wife actually said she may like one.  !!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I have been thinking about getting one of those cordless chainsaws too.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they beat the heck out of those foot held chainsaws.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I think they beat the heck out of those foot held chainsaws.
Ya especially since right now I can only use 1 foot.  :rotflmao:

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   61 and sunny here in Btown.  I am just east of town and missed the major rain and wind.  Watched the first system move accross the lake and got no rain.  Second system came to the west and got about half an inch of much needed rain.

Yard decided to grow while I was camping so going to take care of that today and a few more plants to get in the ground yet.  Might go see if I can find a crappie or bluegill this afternoon. 

As for the cordless chainsaws...I have to say I used one a while ago and was very impressed with it.  That battery lasted a lot longer than I figured it ever would.  I don't use a chainsaw much any more so by the time the gas one sits for a year you have to fight to get it to run again.  I am thinking highly of getting a cordless one myself. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........man this head cold hit me right between the eyes this morning.  :pouty: :thumbs: its gonna take everything i got to accomplish anything, and i need to water stuff today!!!!!! i see several naps today!!!!!! :confused:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   61 and sunny here in Btown.  I am just east of town and missed the major rain and wind.  Watched the first system move accross the lake and got no rain.  Second system came to the west and got about half an inch of much needed rain.

Yard decided to grow while I was camping so going to take care of that today and a few more plants to get in the ground yet.  Might go see if I can find a crappie or bluegill this afternoon. 

As for the cordless chainsaws...I have to say I used one a while ago and was very impressed with it.  That battery lasted a lot longer than I figured it ever would.  I don't use a chainsaw much any more so by the time the gas one sits for a year you have to fight to get it to run again.  I am thinking highly of getting a cordless one myself.
I like my Milwaukee but they get plenty for them.

Online Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman

I like my Milwaukee but they get plenty for them.

I would probably go with a Dewalt because I have extra batteries if I need any.   The one I used was a Stihl and really spendy as well. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Dewalt is what I have, drills, and saws... 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Dewalt is what I have, drills, and saws...
Same here.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 We've had good luck with Ryobi too. Our 1st set of cordless tools, we now have 2, were Ryobi. Some good sales at HD on batteries & tools a couple time a year on those. Our string trimmer & pressure washer are Ryobi as well. Sis has a little Dewalt battery chainsaw & she loves that.
« Last Edit: May 05/31/23, 09:44:17 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Cooperman

• Master Outdoorsman
I have the Dewalt 60v, very nice electric saw. The wife uses it all the time.