Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5452804 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats to her Dotch!!!  best watch out she will so happy she might go on the prowl!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for her!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
congrats to her Dotch!!!  best watch out she will so happy she might go on the prowl!!!

I'll have to get some pointers from boober after he's done outrunning the bears & bison.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes congrats to her. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the wife Dotch!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 68 here and heading to around 80 today. Much more cooler than yesterday. Nice rain last night. About it here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 here and going for a sultry 89 today..   oh yea!!!   no rain here yesterday..  do my run to Thilien's in Pierz today..   got in a bike ride yesterday and it was hot even on it...   have a good day all... 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to town for a gas run, pick up, both fives, the one gallon chainsaw can are empty along with one of the 30 pounder LP tanks for the camper is dry too. May have to stop by the bank and take out a loan. Cat just drug in another rodent, good boy. After that is done I'll probably head to the campground and water the grass.....and enjoy some liquids myself too, maybe. Have a great day everyone, later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Got hot and humid yesterday and like JB said not as bad today. Hope your Dr thing went well JB.  We had rain during the night but didn't amount to much.  Jake has a Vet appt this morning to get his first rabies and his booster for the other stuff.  We weigh him every week and he was 24 last week so will be curious to see what they weigh him at.  Other than that just try to stay out of trouble.  Still on the antibiotics so supposed to avoid too much sun.  Glad it was cloudy when I mowed the other day.  Need to mow the meadow so will see what it is like later.  Not a cloud in the sky now so not looking good.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 67 when I headed for the dock & I'm hearin 84 will be our high. Had only 1 small nord & 1 small eye today, heard a little thunder off to the NE too. Messed with the garage door yday & got nowhere, so we have some pros coming out today. Could mow a little................we'll see. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. Still kickin. :sleazy: caught some  :fish2: yesterday. Try again today.

Brother is dealing with a lot of stuff with mom. Glad I'm not executor. I'll be heading home tomorrow afternoon, not sure I can be of much help but at least I will be closer.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. I hear ya markn. Gas took a 40 cent hike recently. May as well fence off the rest of the yard here. Thank you guys for the well wishes on Mrs. Cheviot's award as Freeborn Co. Fair's Person of the Year. There were about a half dozen of us in on it so she was definitely surprised when they brought her up on stage ahead of Mark Wills performance. I'd known about it since mid-July so had to play dumb which wasn't that tough for me. Hort entries were way up and the 60's theme this year brought back a lot of memories. There was a lot of stuff from the Viet Nam war that had been donated for display by local veterans . Sorta had a lump in my throat looking at it. Nam vets were true heroes, most of whom never got their due. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
LPS. Yup doc appointment went good. He said I am doing magnificent. Said to keep doing what I am doing. He doesn't feel that physical therapy would do me any good, so won't be doing that. The down side though is he keeps telling me that it will never be perfect again.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats to the Mrs also Dotch! Mornin peoples 55 here and rain. Been raining since around 3 pm yesterday with no end in sight.  Gonna whip up a big breakfast shortly then head to west yellowstone fir some indoor activities,  sure hate to be in tents like lots of others out here. Seams like the average fir fuel is 4.50 but we paid 4.99 tge otter day. Well we've put on some serious miles hiking but it'll by nice to pack up tonight and start the journey  back in the morning.  Bout it ....see ya!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You pulling a camper Bobber?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Nope, we rented a cabin / house in Island park Idaho.  Sure are lots of big 5th wheel rigs running the the mountains tho, most are powered by diesel which is good.

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning all.  Another hot one coming.  Not sure what is on the agenda today yet.  I know this evening may have to include something fishy.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got to Pierz and got my porketta, they did not have any elk polish or brats...   oh well....   another day!!!   

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Too bad.  When I'm there and they have them, I stock my freezer.  Yes, another day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Took Jake to the Vet for shots. He weighed 24 and then I brought Cooper in and weighed him and he was 74 lbs.  When we had him in for his eye surgery he was 80.  Been getting lots of exercise with the Jakester keeping him going.  Good for both of them.   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!!!! 66 here and heading for around 80 again today. Going to load up and head to deer camp after work. Going to plant food plots and then hope they grow. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Think I'll take off from the campground and head up to deercamp to cut the grass today. I loaded the zero turn before coming out here yesterday. A big orange ball just popped up in the East, looks like it may be warm again. Congrats to the Mrs. Dotch, is she still smiling? Good luck with the food plots today JB. If you get some timely rain they should turn out great. Gotta go, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 here and heading for 86 today...  still saying rain tomorrow!!   bring it on!!  got a few things to do today, including a run to Alex...  good luck with the food plot JB!!!   have a good day all!!!   

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Pretty hazy here and not healthy for some.  The wife says that is me with the Lymes stuff.  ??  I think I will head to the landfill this morning.  Haven't seen those guys for awhile and the ol Ford is getting full of stuff.  I just saw on the news a clip about We Fest and how they oversold electric camping sites and other things so were letting people in free for awhile.  I wouldn't go there even if they gave me free admission.  Traffic is backed up for miles.  We laugh about when we have to wait for 5 or 6  vehicles here.  Well you all have a good Friday.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I would 2nd that lps!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 60 here & we're shootin for 81 later. Hazy here too, no Air quality Alert though.  :confused: The Duluth channel just lowered our rain chances for tomorrow but upped 'em for Sunday. TWC's site is sayin late tomorrow afternoon is our best chance. :scratch: Went out fishing early & even got 1 eye, but it was in the slot. I did mow a couple places yday & hope to do more of that today. No more now, have a good Friday.

Online deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Heading to the land today with a stop at "Lucky 7" to pick up some bear bait. I have a lot of things to get ready before hunting seasons begin in a month or so. I hope it doesn't get too hot to do any real work.  :azn:
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 68 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 80's. Looks like they're ratcheting the rain chances and amounts down here, again. Would not surprise me if we got peckered, again. Heavy dew this a.m. so punted on bean picking before work. If it does rain, sounds like it won't happen until around lunchtime tomorrow so I should find time to get it done. Going to see Marshall Tucker tonite in Albert's Leaf. The lead singer is about all that's left of the original band but that'll work. Since I have a free pass & can park behind Floral Hall, gotta do it. Better get after it. Have 3 sets of sticky traps to remove & replace in the corn fields before it gets hot. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Seen them at the Ia St Fairgrounds/ Iowa Jams a couple times. :cool: I always liked most of their music & thought they put on a good show. I'd go see 'em again, no problem. Especially, since the price is right. ;) :smiley:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
afternoon fellers.....back home since about 12;30.  stopped on my way home and visited with the Wheezy outdoors guide couple, Justin and Alice, great couple there gearing up for bear season. boy did they tell me stories about Dakids  :evil: :sleazy: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just catching up on things around here!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!