Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5452763 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
By the way Dotch congratulations to your Mrs for the prestigious award!!!

Hoping you were fairly rewarded afterwards!! :happy1: :sleazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Back home already Glenn, thought you just went up  :confused: Evening forum fellas, we made Bismarck and called it good, 680 miles with 300 in the rain. That whole stretch from Idaho through Big sky up towards Bozeman Montana is just flat out cool as heck, we have around 450 to home tomorrow which should be a breeze.  Been getting pics from ma and pa with the pooches so we're kinda pumped on roughing them up tomorrow ( the pooches)..lol. Anywho best get some rest...See ya!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cool as heck and fun to hear about your adventure.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Where in Bismarck are you staying boober? Spent some time there doing the union thug thing. Best western 7 seas actually think it was Mandan.

Yea went up Monday came home today. To many things going on with moms stuff and felt I needed to be closer.
« Last Edit: August 08/04/23, 09:08:16 PM by glenn57 »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 and and going for 79 today..   way cooler!!..  picked up 2 5 gallon pails of ground fall apples yesterday...  them mowed some...   got plenty done...  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers on this fine cooler day!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: looks like they took most the rain chances out for today but sounds according to Roony's friends  :evil:  :rotflmao: at the weather station, mayhaps could get an inch of rain tomorrow. we need it, specially them farmers!!!!!!!

momma left me unsupervised today............ may run to the store with nuttin on the shelves i usually need.....FF but will try anyway!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 64 last I looked here & it's going to hit 80 later. Brother said it was a little after 5 when our company headed down the drive, I was out :fishing:. Only 1 little walleye today. Looks like they've backed off our rain for today now, it's sayin ~ 10 tonight now. Got most of my mowing done yday, then we hit the meat raffle last night. We hadn't been there in a while & the niece wanted to check it out. Not certain of my plan of action for today yet, so I'll just roll with it. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Jake is sleeping on my lap so I am doing two finger typing.  Heading to the Falls today to get some things. Pretty hazy out today.  Possible rain today and tomorrow.  No other plans and that is just fine.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 66 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-80's. Weather terrorists keep threatening heavier rain then back it down. I'm watering the crap out of things just to make it rain. Just once it'd be nice if they were wrong and we'd get more than their constant last minute forecast changes indicate. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like it will mess up the outdoor wedding now. :sad: Bean picking on the slate along with more weeding. I'd rather stay home & pull weeds than go to this wedding but will save this one for future reference. In the meantime Poppy & I are unsupervised. Marshall Tucker was decent. They've assembled an extremely talented group of musicians; two outstanding guitar players, a flutist, drummer & bass player. Perhaps the disappointing thing was the original lead singer, Doug Gray. At 75, sounded like the voice is gone. Sounded more like Willie Nelson with a bad cold than Doug Gray. Oh well, the price was right & now I can cross them off the list of bands I've wanted to see.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sad that we and others are getting older.   :angry2:

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Just finished breakfast here. First big cook on the new Blackstone. Four and a half pounds of shredded tators, four venison brats, one one onion, one green pepper and 16 eggs. Washed down with a fuzzy naval. Might need a nap now. Weather man here is saying around 12:30 for rain to start. We’ll see. Have a great day all, later…… :happy1: :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/05/23, 09:36:40 AM by markn »
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
looks and sounds good Mark!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That looks like fun!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I gotta get one of those mark! I'm guessing the hair on the back of your neck was standing while I blew by you guys on 94 Mike and Glenn :rotflmao: !  Afternoon peoples,  the last leg of journey was ok, 94 in ND was gravy, in MN it was a gong show, WTH.. Funny as soon as we showed up ma and pa bolted, our pooches can't be that bad I thought. Anywho us 4 had a complete BLAST, no shortage of laughter,  the kids are already wondering where we're heading to next year. Just a few pics, the waterfalls are pretty abundant,  ran across a family of Mink on a dock also. The Elk and Bison sure like to stand on the roads slowing one down, but as hard as we tried to walk nasty looking trails we never seen a Grizzly,  can't say we didn't try...just one pic of the badlands.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So that is what that blast of wind was. :confused: :doah: now I'm picking up tree branches. :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cool pic's Bobber!!!  glad ya had a great trip!!!!!   when the wind came here I ended picking a bunch of apples again!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea know fellers, I think I'm one of dem dare influencers they yak a out? :doah: :scratch:

Yep, I turn on my stereo out back and start my fire and my favorite neighbors :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao: shut there back garage door. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Iffin dat ain't influence not sure what is. :evil: :azn: :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Yea know fellers, I think I'm one of dem dare influencers they yak a out? :doah: :scratch:

Yep, I turn on my stereo out back and start my fire and my favorite neighbors :crazy: :doofus: :rotflmao: shut there back garage door. :happy1: :rotflmao:

Iffin dat ain't influence not sure what is. :evil: :azn: :happy1:

or a bad neighbor!!!   but I don't understand how that could be!!!!   good guy ya say you are!!!   :rotflmao: :happy1:   more peacefull for you!!!   :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 here and going for 75 today...   well all that talk about rain yesterday and today was just that, so far anyway..   no rain yet here..  oh well that's ma nature...    have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, it was 66 when I went down to the dock & 74 will be the high. I got bit off twice & caught 1 real small perch. No rain here yet either but I'm gonna wash clothes & hang 'em out, that should make sure we get some rain. ;)  No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  64 here with smoke.  Not planning a lot today so guessing I will get myself into something. Have a great day.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.........yea where is that all day rain Roony's friends been yakking about?????? :pouty: :doah: :bonk: :bonk:

think i'm gonna get me a couple dozen ears of sweet corn and but them up for da winter. not far down the road from me there selling it for 6 bucks a dozen!!!!!!! :happy1: then thats done for the year!!!!!

somehow i talked myself into going into the store real early this next week! :rolleyes: :doofus: :rotflmao: one of the guys that unloads trucks and pallets is gone this week........so tomorrow i'll be there by 3 am, thursday at 4 am then sat 6 am. more beer money!!! :sleazy: :evil:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 65 at choretime heading for a high around 70. .29" of rain so far at the ranch so that's a start. Appears to be more on the radar so we shall see. Wedding went off w/o too much of an issue. The food was absolutely awesome. The gal married a Mexican who seems to be a super guy. The supper was catered by a new Mexican outfit that's starting up in Owatonna. They grilled the meat for the fajitas on site prior to the meal so the smell made your mouth water. I was hungry already and the portions were huge. My wife dumped about half her plate on mine so I was stuffed. The best wedding food I ever ate, washed down with Modelo beers. Small, informal outdoor wedding, had their poop in a group in case the weather turned, it wasn't beastly hot & I knew a lot of people there so it was tolerable as weddings go. And I have low tolerance. Freezing string beans, cleaning up the house & maybe getting some groceries today. And of course spending quality time with Poppy. 🐕
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Man that is early Glenn.  They had an ad for help two days a week stocking shelves and unloading trucks but one day was Monday.  I don't want to get up early on Mondays.  Started at 6.  See you are a bad influence on me Glenn.  Had me thinking about it for a minute.  LOL  Well it is real cloudy here and had sprinkles for awhile but I think it blew past us.  Must have been Bobbs fault.  I am going to pull the wild parsnip this morning.  Forgot all about finding it till the wife reminded me.  I will put a garbage bag over them and then pull them out.  Works good.  Then I will jam it all in a box and close it.  Should be safe then.  Coffee is good and was nice out on the deck too. Not a lot going on today and that is great.  Great pics Bobb.  Thanks.  Have a good day all of youse.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: yea its pretty darn early for a retired guy!!!!!! :rotflmao: but its only 1 week out of the year. i did this last year to.

its usually followed by a Dotch style nap!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :rolleyes:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Followed by a much deserved Dotch style nap... :coffee:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't mind those hrs at all, I'm home early.  You need a wake up call Glenn??  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't mind those hrs at all, I'm home early.  You need a wake up call Glenn??  :happy1: :rotflmao:
:happy1: :rotflmao: probably!! :confused: :pouty: :rotflmao: