Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5451287 times)

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
I don't mind those hrs at all, I'm home early.  You need a wake up call Glenn??  :happy1: :rotflmao:
:scratch: It wouldn't be that much of an issue here either.  :pouty: :evil:   ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I could do it... 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
used too, no more....    :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
I'm a team player!! :happy1: :rolleyes: taking one for the team!; :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
After spending Friday and Saturday at the land clearing trails, I took a much deserved rest today. We cleared over 3.5 miles of trails of all downed trees and overhanging branches and brush. It was not the most pleasant time as it was hot and humid with plenty of bugs to go around. Also got some mowing done around the field edges. The guy who makes the hay must be afraid of a few branches so he doesn't get too close to the woods.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Should be cool enough today to get pressure washer out and clean off the apron on the garage.... that never got sealed last Summer. Hopefully seal it on Wednesday. After that we'll have to see if we can get some Hubbard Co. dirt off the side by side and some spilled beet juice out of the pick up bed. Some leaked out when I took the tractor tire in to get fixed. That should be enough for today. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 60 this morning and going for 80 today...  no rain today either...  got an appt with a dermatologist this morning, could be interesting...  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I see we have upper 70's today.  I need to get some mowing done.  That should take up most of my day.  At least till nap time.  I hope we have a little breeze.  It has been pretty calm around our place the last few days.  I see Sturgis is starting too.  Another mad house I have no desire to attend.  I joke with the wife that mayhaps we should go to it.  LOL Well if any of you attend please be safe.  Well have a good day and good luck at the Dr. Mike.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
been to Sturgis during bike week a few times, had a good time each time!!!   and thanks!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 61 last I looked here & we're headed for 78, I'm hearin. We had a pretty good NW breeze when I went out :fishing: but it went down about sunrise. Just a light breeze(~5) here now. Only 1 small eye again today. I'd like to spray some of the weeds around the new shed today so I can put some seed down in a couple weeks, but with this breeze I might have to wait. I still have a few clothes on the line so I'll start there. Got a couple things with the boat that I'd like to do too. 'Bout it here, have a good Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Kinda foggy/hazy so far & cloudy. Farmers must be hungover this a.m. Was 1.34" of rain in the ranch gauge this a.m. & .36" additional since the Bugtussle gauge was dumped yesterday ~11:30. Rainfall event totals for this 1.63" at the ranch & 2.07" in Bugtussle. Better get some gas for the lawnmower I reckon. I do have to do some fertilizer recs this a.m. Muddy for a change. Might be a glenn day complete with nap after lunch. Managed to sandwich one in before chores yesterday after cleaning up the aftermath from Freeborn Co. Fair. I got back from checking the ewes at the kindly neighbors, looked at FB marketplace when I got home & dozed off for about 20 minutes. Never met a nap I didn't like.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......made it at 3 am.......done already.  :happy1: and yes there will be a nap!!!!!!!

i reckon i'll get a few things done besides!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Great morning, folks. Here in SW Blue Earth County we got 2.94" of rain this weekend. Most of the cracks on the ground are gone. Probably have to mow this week but that's just fine. Good morning to just sit with the dog and watch the hummingbirds.
      Have a great day, everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got some of my mowing done and sat in the lawn chair and watched the dogs play for awhile.  Man it is still here. Some of our lawn is really getting dry.  Brown spots where it has dried up.  May get some rain in the next few days. 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
its so dry here and parts of my lawn are so bad i dont think any amount of rain is going to revive it!!!!!!!! :bonk: :confused: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well the visit to the dermatologist was interesting, guy comes in the room and has a large water jug I thought, it was a spray canister for skin spots to freeze them...  biggest one I have seen ever!!!  a few spots on my face and my arms were worked over...  as for the rash he no issue..  ordered some salve from the VA and he said it will under control in no time...   I'm OK with that...  time will tell... 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
RASH!!!  You didn't tell us you had a rash.  Must be in an embarrassing spot.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
well the visit to the dermatologist was interesting, guy comes in the room and has a large water jug I thought, it was a spray canister for skin spots to freeze them...  biggest one I have seen ever!!!  a few spots on my face and my arms were worked over...  as for the rash he no issue..  ordered some salve from the VA and he said it will under control in no time...   I'm OK with that...  time will tell...
:scratch: :scratch: :doah: OK so who/or what did did you roll around in!!!!!1 :rolleyes: :surrender: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :evil:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
more dry skin vs rash, poor wording on my part with youse guys!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:  We have some A&D cream around for that kind of thing and it works great. It is in a tube.
« Last Edit: August 08/07/23, 04:09:25 PM by LPS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
more dry skin vs rash, poor wording on my part with youse guys!!!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:
:rotflmao: Yea OK... guess it's your story, you can tell it anyway you want!!  :sleazy: :mooning: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Photos or it didn't happen... :Photography:  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1:  What do you really do on these frequent trips to Alex??

Offline Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
Photos or it didn't happen... :Photography:  :sleazy:
No thanks.  I don't want any pics of Mike's flaky skin or any other parts of his anatomy.   :moon:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: Yea OK... guess it's your story, you can tell it anyway you want!!  :sleazy: :mooning: :happy1:

why thank you!!!   you characters!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Yup wording is critical in these parts.  :rotflmao:  61 here to start the day and heading for 77 with a pretty good chance of rain this morning. The wife and I got 3 of the 7 food plots done Saturday and then the disk broke. That put a stop to the progress. At least the ones that did get done got rained on Saturday night, so that is good. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the smoke haze is back again, gray lookin start to the day!!  not much going on today and I'm ok with that...   have a good day all!!   

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Got everything ready to go to seal the concrete on the garage apron this morning. I'll be very happy when that is completed. Local CO is stopping by to drop off the 22s (16 of them) they use for firearm safety training. I'll take them to a friend's place where he'll clean them up and replace any worn or bad parts. Our MDHA chapter pays to have this done every 5 or 6 years. Have a great day all. later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Yes we have a haze too.  It is in the Poor range but I have more mowing to do once I look at the clothes washer.  I think the belt broke. Will get that ordered if that is what it is.  Of course the rain will dictate what I really get done.  Dictate now wasn't that a word used in a humor skit?  LOL  I see it is pretty cloudy but I can see a little sun yet.  Have a good one boys.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers................... i feel crabby today!!!!!!!! :pouty: stressed out with everything going on. not sure if part of it is it was Mom's b-day yesterday.

this afternoon i officially start my big political career as a member of the Jessie Lake Watershed Assoc....... as a member of the board of directors!!!!! an online meeting to set the agenda for the AUG 26 fall meeting!!!!! :happy1: