Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5451212 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
so is this where you start to look for cash donations???   :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
so is this where you start to look for cash donations???   :confused: :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :happy1: :rotflmao: naw election process is over.........i won by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :doofus: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 59 here & we're headed towards 81. Got almost all my stuff done yday & found a little more for today. Nothing real important, so there's no rush. No more now, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
:rotflmao: :happy1: :rotflmao: naw election process is over.........i won by a landslide!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :doofus: :rotflmao:
:scratch: Unopposed? ;) :rolleyes: :laugh:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 57 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. Got .04" out of a passing shower about 5 p.m. at the ranch yesterday. Nothing in Bugtussle tho. Thought it was odd when the rumble strips were full of water by St. Olaf Lake on my way home. Need to finish my copy before the deadline then head out into the fields again. Have to wear my my overshoes or rubbers as my Dad used to say. My brother and I always got a charge out of that. Still need to get some mower gas & prolly make another picking of string beans tonite. Then maybe check my gin supply. Know I'm down to one bottle of tonic syrup. Prolly should order another case.   
« Last Edit: August 08/08/23, 10:31:15 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
I guess the earth shifted it's axis. Now Dotch gets all the rain.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that online meeting went well!! :happy1: didn't get kicked off yet!! :rotflmao:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That was in the paper a few weeks ago, maybe he gets all the Snow also..

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that online meeting went well!! :happy1: didn't get kicked off yet!! :rotflmao:

well that's a good start for you!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

I know! After that last .04", I feel like a real rain hog...🐷
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for 68 today it says. We got .14" of rain yesterday. Keeping that grass green. Not much else here. Getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Happy hump day boys. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here too..  and going for 79 today..   had a front come threw last night and the wind kicked up good...  then some rain, must have gotten more while I was sleeping too..  over an inch in the rain gauge...  going to Sartell this morning for a minor surgery on my gums...   sure hope it's minor anyway..  but the price they charge!!!   oh well...   have a good day all!!   

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 58 here & lookin for 73 to be our high. It blew so hard when it was raining here yday that most of the rain must've missed the rain gauge. :scratch: Had be 50 mph winds or more, so there's only ~ .1" in the gauge. We need the rain but I'm glad it didn't last any longer than it did. We both have a few things on our lists, so we're headed for GR today. There'll be a stop at the transfer station in Cohasset along the way too. 'Bout it here, have a good day.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Sure wet here so think it must have rained a little before we woke up.  1/2" yesterday.  I need to check the gutters today.  The trees that were the messiest are now gone so shouldn't be as bad now.  Will see what the day brings.  Good luck Mike. 

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Shooting sporting clays today, after that ???? My concrete sealing job didn't turn out as planned. Oh well. It's done, looks like crap but it's done. Started working on the Reznor heater yesterday. Got the side panels off and the old bent up threaded rod removed. Clean and a new paint job are next. Good luck Mike. Later.....  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman

I thought maybe you missed the decimal point again! People at work were calling me nutz when I said they got 4" of rain by Fairmont. I said no, it's true because Mark Bernard told me.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :rotflmao: good one Roony...... morning fellers.....doing the Gunner thing this morning......laundry!!!!!! wife still has some troubles with steps but is getting there so.........

thinking i got enough tomatoes to whip me up a batch of my world famous salsa........so thats the plan tomorrow afternoon. today gotta chop up the onions and garlic!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 61 at choretime heading for a high in the low 80's. I'm used to rain gauge controversy. Monday someone from town was in the office telling me they had 3" so there must be something wrong with my gauge! :doah: Had an interesting trip to town this a.m. Got in the pickup & thought it smelled a little gamey, well, more than normal anyway what with all the dead plants, fermenting ears of corn, a mineral block and the sweat from trooping around the fields on recent hot days. As I got underway, the smell kept getting stronger! I had to open the window. Suddenly I recognized the odor: fresh dog poop. I'd seen Poppy unload a couple cigars right by the truck before chores & must've had a hunk stuck to my boot! Got to town, took the boot off and cleaned the crap off of it. Then I looked in the truck. There was most of a terd on the floor mat with some stuck on both the gas & brake pedal. Good thing I checked or I could've been smelling that for the rest of the day.   💩
« Last Edit: August 08/09/23, 09:45:55 AM by Dotch »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well made it back from the oral surgery...  took close to an hour for it...  he said he was happy with the surgery results...   go back in a week to get the stiches removed...    now just can't eat certain foods for a bit, including corn on the cob!!!!     :rolleyes:

thanks for well wishes fellers!!!   :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Healing!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear Mike! I'm betting cottage cheese would be just fine... :whistling:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad it went well Mike.  Doesn't sound like fun.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad it went well Mike.  Doesn't sound like fun.
yep glad to hear it went well............i'm wondering though.........iffin he got cream with that too!!!!!! :scratch: :doah: :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: August 08/09/23, 04:36:39 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear Mike! I'm betting cottage cheese would be just fine... :whistling:
  He could probably scroll down the I don't eat smurf list and find plenty others that'll fill the void, glad it well Mike!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Happy Healing!

with chives too!!!
Just had some of that tonight. Yum yum. Glad it went well Mike!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 70ish with some rain moving in tonight. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, teeth in front still hurt some this morning but no pain pills will be involved...   58 here and going for 75 today..  got to hit up the grocery store today, son and DIL and GD are coming up tomorrow...   so I have to get a couple things to put meals together..   have a good day all!!