Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5441561 times)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Which reminds me I need to cover the AC unit too, thanks bobber. Headed to hospital in a couple of hours to see if the wife can be released this morning after a kidney stone episode. Then hopefully back to my list of things that aren't done but need to be done before deer hunting. Hope that LP tank shows up soon. Oh well, have a great day all, later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here and only going up to 50 today.. did get some rain overnight and sounds like more today...  I need to cover my AC yet too..  not a lot going on today..  just the way it is I guess..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 42 here & we might make it to 44. Got the dock done by a little after 10 yday, so I was glad to finish that.  :cool: Covered our septic & burned a little of the dead driveway wood in the afternoon too. We need a few things, so we're headed to town today. 'Bout it here, have a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers... 39 and breezy coming off the lake. Sounds like a couple wet days. Hope I got enough indoor stuff to do or I'll have to watch the folks in Mayberry. :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers... 39 and breezy coming off the lake. Sounds like a couple wet days. Hope I got enough indoor stuff to do or I'll have to watch the folks in Mayberry. :rotflmao:

oh so yer going to Inger?? 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

oh so yer going to Inger??
:tut: :pouty: awe that's a definite NO. if I get to bored I could check out hayslips. :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a windy 37 here and my hit 40.  We have a quarter inch of rain and the deck looks slushy.  1-3 more expected by tomorrow.  Sure feels good to have everything taken care of.  I will just take it easy today and rest the body.  Have a nice NY Strip to grill later on.  Maybe I will go in and get a yam to have with it. We shall see.   You all stay warm and dry. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-60's. Another .07" of rain at the ranch & .10" in Bugtussle proper. Damp & murky out there. Sounds like a dab more to top it off before we get a little taste of winter. Not helping my leaf grinding and chit hauling but that's the way it goes. It'll get done. Have some orders for red osier dogwood twigs for winter arrangements. Should try to do that Sat. while I'm unsupervised. These wimmens and their winter decorating already! Think I'll take some VSOP & cocoa along to stay warm. ☃️
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
my garage floor is cracked and settling in bad ways...   so I talked to tri county foam a while back..   they have a system where they drill holes in the cement, 5/8 inch, insert a tube and connector set up..  hook up the hose and slowly force foam under the cement..  they show up today and I have to say I'm impressed with the outcome...  the young lads did me good, they did more than I was told would be done...  so yup they got a nice tip too!!!  Yippee!!!   :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Great to hear Mike!  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That's awesome Mike! I've thought about doing the same,  patio and da garage. As always afternoon peoples,  60 and finally quit raining bout 10 this morning.  Dumped out close to 1.5" yesterday and .75 today, that should help going into frigid season. Well momma is calmed down today, no internet or t.v. yesterday,  turns out the cable fella found that a squirrel like the taste of coaxial cable, sooo I gots the green light to fire away she says.  Anywho I can't believe the city is already running street sweepers through the neighborhood,  can't they see lottsa leaves are green yet...best run....See ya!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya nice that it worked so good for you Mike.  My concrete is cracked and pieces breaking off where the vehicles are.  I am sure a lot of beer was drank when they poured it.  LOL   Oh well.  I heard I should use a chisel and make it at least 1" deep around the missing pieces.  Then pour some quickrete in it and smooth it off.  Next year.  LOL

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
or use self leveling sealant!!!!!  that what they did...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and girls. 34 and snowing this morning. The wind is still blowing pretty hard off of the lake. We did our grocery shopping last night was about all the excitement there was. Plan to hop in a tree stand after work today. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 33 here and that could be the high today too..  I looked at 511 and JB's area is full of color!!  Yikes!!!  but it's that time...  not much else going on so just go with the day I guess...   have a good day all!!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and girl.  Like I said we have snow on the ground and Jake didn't want to walk in it for a few minutes.  He tried to eat his way off the deck.  lol  Finally he went running in it and liked it.  I hope it all melts but don't think it is supposed to.  ???  SO glad I got all of my stuff taken care of.  Now I have to shovel the deck but the shovel is in the barn.  The wife isn't here to supervise now neither.  I'll figure it out after lots of coffee and a big breakfast.  Drive safe in your areas. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, had 39 @ 1st peek here & that's probably the high for the day too. Radar looked like we may have had a few flurries overnight, but the grass is still green here. Got some oil for the outboard in GR yday, so that's done now. Still need to pull the batteries then I'll take the shop-vac to the boat for a bit. After that we'll probably have to do a little rearranging to park it where we want it. Have to see what's up after that. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a good day.
« Last Edit: October 10/27/23, 07:22:43 AM by Gunner55 »

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well i got wife home from hospital yesterday. Put some more "stuff" away in the garage along with hanging up another cabinet for chargers and batteries. Put cover on the boat and that is retired for the season. Wish I would have used it more. Another day or so I may have that place cleaned up. We also got rid of a roached out burning barrel yesterday. Headed to camp today to finish up my window project today, hang out, have a few beers and meal tonight and head home tomorrow morning. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all, 32 and soggy here. There was about 25 ducks. Buffalo heads I think out in front this morning. Cool to see.

Pretty wet to play in the woods. Kid is coming up later. Deer stand maintenance is the project.

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Last night dakids and I returned home after a two-day hunt at the land. We saw enough deer that could have been taken but neither of us loosed an arrow.  :azn:. Yesterday evening we had a great time hunting together. We saw 6 deer including one buck making a scrape. For some reason (maybe the two of us jumping around and talking) the deer seemed a bit skittish and none of them ventured close enough for a shot. Fun time non the less. Quite a few scrapes and rubs starting to show up which was nice to see. Of course, the highlight of the trip was finding a pristine matched set of shed antlers from a stud 9 pointer.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 38 at choretime heading for a high around 40. .36" of rain the past 24 hrs. at the ranch & .25" in Bugtussle proper. Cooled off big time from yesterday. With some snow accumulations tomorrow & Sunday, looks like summer might be over. :scratch: Actually today's weather is pretty similar to what we dealt with in Flanders for several days. Will take off this afternoon & get furnace filters, softener salt & a mineral block then continue the process towards getting ready for the inevitable. Did I mention I hate winter? :angry: Was pretty yesterday afternoon. After a shower, the sun peeked thru the clouds for a minute. Decided to get some pics while there were still colors. Got an additional bonus out of the deal.     

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: October 10/27/23, 09:34:53 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet picture!!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
If you look real close, you can see the bitch tree w/o any leaves on it!  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I seen it.  :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting snowed on here on and off. Just got done splitting a bunch of wood. It's happy hour :rotflmao: :happy1: :toast:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: So, the bar in Inger is open today?  :sleazy: :evil:            ;) :laugh: :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 10/27/23, 03:25:56 PM by Gunner55 »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A bit of a double rainbow there too Dotch. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 22 this morning, and the furnace is working just fine...  only going to 31 today, burr..  but tis the season..  got to shut down the beer fridge in the garage today too..  sad day for sure..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  not sure what I have going today but I'll get it done somehow anyway!!!    :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys and girls. 24 here and heading for 30. Have a west wind this morning. Nothing crazy. Sitting out in a tree stand this morning. Hoping to see something. Didn't see anything last night. As long as the wind stays out of the west I should be alright in this stand. Should be good to pull dock out later too. Have a good one.