Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331054 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Scenic is from Bemidji area.
Maybe cause you drank all your  gin?? :scratch: :rotflmao: :drinking: :tequila;
I thought he was but don't always remember correctly.  :scratch:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
I know you're somewhere in northern MN but whereabouts are you at again, Scenic? Looked like skim ice on St. Olaf a few minute ago when I went by. Prolly won't be there long with temps in the low 40's today & forecast the rest of the week here in SC MN. Boxelder bugs never lie. Annoy the crap out of you perhaps but they're very honest.

Yes I am from the Bemidji area.   No bugs up here.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 34 here already and supposed to make 42 today. Not good for ice making. 4th time was a charm. The fiber optics is all hooked up now. Went from 10 meg to 50 meg. I could really see a difference yesterday afternoon on my work computer. Not much else here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all 29 here and going to the upper 40's today...   I see Friday into Sat they are saying rain and snow here...  could be interesting..   we will see when it happens...   making a dash to Alex today for a few things...   then who knows!!!   have a good day all!!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
It's been a week since I went to the land so I'm heading out soon to scout, grouse hunt, mark some trees near stands that need to be removed, walk in the frozen swamps and whatever else pops up. Cheers
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 22 here &should see 50 later. There's a 80% chance of light rain early Saturday for us now. No big projects on my list today again, so just another day here. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Finished the sheeting in the garage yesterday.....finally. Picked up a nice 12 speed drill press last night, just have to find some room for it now. Going to move a cabinet today to accommodate it. Got to check up on the upcoming sewer project that is coming past our place next Summer. Need to get my ducks in a row before Monday's township meeting. I'm thinking 1.5M is too much to hook up 20 houses. More on this later, later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  it is 29 and headed to 47 here today.  Sounds nice but no good ice making weather.  Not a lot going on today and that is ok.  I will find things to keep me busy.  Always do.  Well stay out of trouble and have a fun day.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn!!  what's going on in Rockville??   a whole bunch of the fire department quit!!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

Tis the season

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You must have inherited that trap from a Great Great Relative.   :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 30 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. I'm guessing it'll make 50. It got to 45 yesterday in Waseca, Owatonna & Albert Lea with a forecast high of 40 in all 3 locations. :scratch: Made my FF run yesterday afternoon. Super nice customer service person helped me with my returns so that made it easy. Made sure all the pairs of jeans fit before leaving the store. Paid some bills this a.m. & thinking I'll take a wheel off a flare box this afternoon to replace the tire. Like to free up some room in the shed so more stuff can be put away. It's in pretty good shape but the flare box needs to find a new home somewhere else. Talked to my sheep shearing neighbor/buddy & he's bringing his skidsteer over Saturday. He wants to borrow my forks anyway next week so I'll just leave them attached after I'm done with it. I think roony's mousetrap is one his relatives brought over from Ireland during the potato famine.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
It is filled with many pleasant trapping memories. Like me it gets better with age.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back from Alex, lots of folks getting ready for Christmas dinner I think!!!   

gas was $2.64 to $2.65 today...   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  it is 29 and headed to 47 here today.  Sounds nice but no good ice making weather.  Not a lot going on today and that is ok.  I will find things to keep me busy.  Always do.  Well stay out of trouble and have a fun day.

I can see on our Ring camera that there is open water out front again.  :pouty:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back from Alex, lots of folks getting ready for Christmas dinner I think!!!   

gas was $2.64 to $2.65 today...
Gas dropped here to $2.99 yesterday

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gas is all over the board here the past couple days. Was $2.81 in Owatonna yesterday, $2.69 at Krause's Feed Store in Hope, $2.77 at the Bugtussle Cwop & $2.79 at the WWC on Hwy 13.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
hey Glenn!!  what's going on in Rockville??   a whole bunch of the fire department quit!!
have no idea...... :crazy: :scratch: there's been turmoil in that town on and off for quiet some time!!!!!! wierd for a small little town.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers,,,,,,damn i got 13chours in this week.......thats alot lately. but havent been gone since wisconsin deer hunting........that'll change after Christmas!!!!  :sleazy: :evil:

not sure what the rest of the day will bring. best see what i can find about Rockville.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike..where did you hear this>???? i cant seem to find anything on the web????????

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Yer a professional pot stirrer. Should drive over there to cause more trouble! :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mike..where did you hear this>???? i cant seem to find anything on the web????????

https://www.firehouse.com/leadership/video/53080613/mn-chief-five-command-staff-suddenly-resign

heard it on the news but this is the only place I could find it now...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer a professional pot stirrer. Should drive over there to cause more trouble! :rotflmao:
:scratch: :confused: what????? who...........me!!!!!!!!! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Mike watched that its crazy........it looks like the council was totally blindsided.  like i said....this isnt the first time theres been chaos there!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:what.........who??? me????? :tut: :tut: :angel: :angel:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! 33 here and sounds like it will hover around that for the day. Stayed late at work last night and made some new brass bushings for our meat mixer. It started grinding gear at the end of our sausage making a couple weeks ago. Things we getting pretty loose inside. Made the bushings a nice slip fit. Ordered some food grade grease to put in when I put it back together. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we have 31 now & should see 47 before the day is over. Our rain chances increase starting about midnight & it looks like it'll stick around all morning tomorrow. I got all my stuff done yday :rolleyes: & my list for today looks about the same. 'Bout it here, have a great day. 
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  38 here and that is the high too...  saying rain and snow too...   find out later how much we get!!  always interesting!!  my Minn flag is here so I'm ready!!  not sure what I have going on today other than a chuck roast going into the crock pot a little later!!!  have a good day all!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.......i got my flag flying for 3 days already!!!!!!!! :happy1: havnet decided on a sign to put in front of it yet.  :sleazy:

as i get older i seem to be getting i bit more rebellious!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil:

JB i picked up food grade grease at Scheels a while back!!!! but then again i dont live beyond the land of rocks and cows either like you and LPS do!!! :rotflmao: :happy1:

momma went christmas shopping for the day and left me unsupervised!! :evil: :sleazy: went with her granddaughter and daughter. told her not to come home till its ALL done. this running to town 6 times to shop aint happening. then i find out there going to Albertville!!!!! :shocked: whatever.....i aint going. used to love all them little kitchen type outlets down there, now there's none!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It was 39 at 10 last night when I went to bed and was 35 at 5:30 when I put the dogs out.  32 now.  I think the snow and slush will stay down by Bemidji from what I see.  We are heading over to the Falls later this morning.  Just enjoying coffee now.  We used to meet at my sisters in Deephaven for Christmas every year.  Nice big house for all of us.  We would all go to the Alberville outlet place.  Every year it got busier and busier.  Then we quit going.  Prices were high and turned into one of the fake outlet stores like the rest of them.  Steady stream of vehicles going in and out.  Not for me neither.  Bemidji and the Falls are big enough for me.  I hope she buys you a nice present Glenn.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1: