Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5331909 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
in my way younger years the side was the place to be. the couple that owns it were a year ahead of me in high school. now i rarely go there .....way to young of a crowd.

Grumpy's was more of an older crowd with younger people mixed in, it was a fun place at times. its where we went with groups for the meat raffles.

Winners.......is where we go now iffin we go up town. i like the clientele for the most part and they got really good food for reasonable prices........AND its where the game feed is!!!  :sleazy:

2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 5 above at choretime heading for a high in the low 20's. Breezy with gusts up to 35 mph so can see the snow drifting across the fields. Got thru the car club Christmas party in good shape. Got another term as president, my buddy is VP & the old guy decided to do one more year as secretary. The place we had the party, The Willows, will be under new ownership at the end of the month. Should be OK. One of the waitresses & her husband are buying it. She's been a waitress there for years so it should be relatively seamless. After lunch will have some snow to move, a water tank to fill then open up the main barn again.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
was looking out at the lake and the watching the wind...  all of a sudden a small bunny came ripping out out of the cattails with mink hot after it!!!    wonder who won that race!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Thatta been neat Mike! Bunnies have all kinds of hazards, even mow lawners.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I did look some and didn't see any fur or blood, so the bunny might have made it... 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 15 here and heading for 18 today. Happy Monday. Lol. Fishing was real slow yesterday. Only 1 keeper. So since the drifts were getting bigger around the house I decided to move it. I will try the new spot this coming weekend. Couple good games yesterday. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
23 here to start the day. Should be in the low 30's for a high. Wind went down to a tolerable level. It's suppose to be warm all week. Life is good!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a balmy +16 here and headed to 20.  I see we got an inch or so of fluffy snow last night.  A little more ground insulation for us.  Not a lot going on today and that works with me perfectly.  I may even start reading a new book.  We shall see.  Maybe I will even fire up the plow truck and just clean things up a bit. You all have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, we have 23 & are on our way to a balmy 33, they're sayin. Still a bit breezy, 12-13 mph, but at least it's SSW. Nothin urgent on my calendar either, so back to my morning thing. 'Bout it here, hopin your Monday's a good 1.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 17 here and might see 26 today..  what a nice change from below 0 weather!!  might be able to open the trunk of the car when the ice melts off it..  not sure what I have going on today but that's ok, always something comes up...   have a good day all!! 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 22 at choretime heading for a high in the low terdies. Even seeing a little sun now and then, something the weather terrorists told us not to count on. I underachieved yesterday. After shoveling the walk & patio off, I decided that even tho it was in the teens, the wind was howling pretty good. Be better days to clean out around the manger in a skidsteer with no enclosed cab. Did get the water tank filled & let the yearlings out again this a.m. They probably wouldn't have gone outside much yesterday anyway. The brood ewes got tired of the wind & went inside to get out of it. The yearlings sure enjoyed it this a.m., doing their stiff legged hop and snorting when I opened the door. Get some paperwork done for Grandpa $hitpants & Tampon Timmy then we'll see where we're at for today. If it's not too windy, will prolly get the skidsteer out & play with Poppy as the Mrs. will be working most of the week.   
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I did get the tonneau cover on yesterday. Was pretty easy. Headed to Park Rapids today at 4:00 for a meeting and then to Starbuck tomorrow night for another. Might drag a couple of lawn mowers in the garage today and thaw them out so I can pull them apart, keep anything worth saving and junk the rest. Have a great day all. later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers...........done at the store.............found out i got me a 40 cent raise!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

main project today is gettin ready to head nort tomorrow!!!!! :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a good time last night at grumpy and blue heron for the grocery store  Christmas  shindig   :happy1: really good meal, cold beer. I was the last number drawn  :confused: :doah: :doah: for the gifts they distributed  but ended up with this  :happy1: Not sure if it's staying home or going to the cabin yet  :scratch:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Now watch grocery prices go up in Stearns County!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice set.  Good point Roony.  LOL

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
his wife won it I heard!!!    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: :pouty: nope she isn't an employee.

Why you think  my # was drawn last   :confused:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Now watch grocery prices go up in Stearns County!
:rotflmao:there already way up!!!!!! :doah: :confused:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

low man on the totem pole!!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

nope..random draw.......i got the same luck in raffles!!!!!!!! :doah: :bonk: :bonk:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

nope..random draw.......i got the same luck in raffles!!!!!!!! :doah: :bonk: :bonk:

yup me too!!   :surrender:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 13 here and heading for 27 today. Not much new here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers.. 27 here. Should be pounding pavement by 7  :happy1:

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
30 here and a bit froggy. Suppose to hit the low 30's again. Suppose to stay warm for a week or more. I got the trusty JD 2510 out yesterday to clean up the drifts from Sunday's wind. First time I needed it this winter.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 24 here and hope to see 29 today..  about the same as yesterday..   and for the next week the way it looks...    have a good day all!!   

safe travels Glenn!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 30 here & we may see 33. :scratch: A freezing fog/mist around too, so they're warning people about traveling. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   21 and cloudy.  Going to have to work at working today.  Shaping up to be a fishing day here.   Looking for a high of 33.  Have a great day All.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is about 16 here and headed for the 30's for the next couple of weeks with 40's also included.  I am loving it since my fish house isn't even on the ice this year.  First time ever.  Going to the therapist at 10 so killing time till then.  I got everything plowed up yesterday and we had more like 3" of fluffy stuff that had fallen the night before.  Looks nice now.  Have a great day.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well it's window vents, bug deflector, steering wheel cover and seat covers getting installed in the truck today. Plus lawn mowers in garage, didn't get that done yesterday. I do have a couple of deer hanging around, but only at night so I think I'll set up a couple of cameras. Need to see what is eating all of the "squirrel feed". Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm