Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5322041 times)

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples was 30 earlier now 36. As did Glenn I put in 4 hrs myself at bustinazzville this morning,  ran the pick em up thru the wash on my way in. I also thru down a well deserved nap, and to top it off the truck wasn't the only bathing going on, the pooch got himself one also. Anywho just kicking back watching the NHL Allstar game...see ya!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Was a bright sunny day earlier.  On our way home it clouded up.  Not sure if our fire will happen or not.
had my fire....it sucked..........drinking beer inside now!!!!!! :confused:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
What gives??? The Texacans down the street have one going...

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
What gives??? The Texacans down the street have one going...
you aint joinin them????? thinkin crappy wood i brought home late in the year!!!!! :confused: :scratch:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That's too bad.  I like to keep some birch around to start easily.  It rots too though.  So did your day stay nice or did it cloud up down there too?  We have heavy cloud cover here. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
clouds all day here.........
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
it clouded up and the high for the day was 34. yea i dressed for it.....oh well...... the wy the weather forecast looks.......i may try midweek!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes you can and that feels good doesn't it.  I will be doing a lot more of it too.  Good for a guy to have a fire.   :happy1: :happy1:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 30 here and foggy. Supposed to make 36 it says. Yesterday was sure a nice day. Just a light breeze from the SE. We were able to catch some fish yesterday. So he went home with a batch for a nice fish dinner. We had a good time. The bite sure slows down after 10 am though. I will head out fishing for awhile this morning. Then come in and load the woodshed for the week. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 26 now & we're on our way to 46, I hear. :scratch: I'm not sure we made our high yday as sunshine was in short supply here. Finally, heard back from the state on my taxes, it took almost 2 days, so I printed off a copy for my records & can call that done. Still workin on making it to the carwash, might give that a shot this AM. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers........MIKE  must still be in that turkey slumber!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

taxes..... :doah: still waiting on 1 document.

not sure whats on the plan document for the day. wife came home last night so i'm no longer unsupervised.  :pouty: ya'all have a good sunday!!!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, I'm here Glenn!!  but I did sleep in this morning..  the turkey was good too!!  27 and foggy here and could see 42 today..

have a good day all!! 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is foggy here this morning. 32.  May hit the low 40's.  We shall see.  Need to get rid of the fog first.  Not a lot going on here and that is just fine.  I will find something important to do.  LOL   Well you all have a good one and stay out of trouble.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Day 2 of Take a Kid Fishing. I’m transportation guy hauling people back and forth from the pond, no parking there. Had by guess 160 through out the day yesterday and this pond is about 2 acres in size. Good time was had by all, except the little guy that fell in one of the holes….twice. Customers here now, later…… :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 26 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-40's. Didn't get the fog earlier forecast so thankful for that. Adjusted one hay feeder & forked some into some smaller mangers. Think I'll let the sheep work on the remnants today & save some effort, moving some bales into the lot when the ground's froze tomorrow morning. 4-H kid is coming to visit tonite & likely help with chores. Her parents come too. Sure a breath of fresh air after some of our experiences. We'll finish my coffee then maybe head outside to get ready to move hay & practice my farmer nose blowing technique. Battling the alien I'm back in Olympic qualifying form!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 32 here and heading for 36 it says. Foggy here all day yesterday and still is now. Should make for a fun drive to work. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well two other guys showed right after I posted yesterday and volunteered to haul folks to the pond so I got to go home. Not sure what on the dance card for today, get some things ready for tomorrow nights MDHA meeting or play with trailers in the garage. Big decisions to be made. More coffee, breakfast, quick nap and go from there. Have a great day everyone, later.... :happy1: :happy1: 
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here and fog.. hope to see 40 today..   managed to get a few things taken care of yesterday and have a few things for today...  need to buy tabs for the car today too..  have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 25 now with 100% Rh & we're on our way to 51. Got a little sunshine yday so we shot by the predicted high & made it to 50 yday too. Almost 60 & a 50% chance of some showers on Thursday, they're sayin. :scratch: Got another eye appt mid week but not much important on the calendar today. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 32 with 96 RH here.  You can feel the light misty moisture on your face.  We were on our way home from a drive down by Northome and headed go Shooks Corner and traffic was diverted due to a bad accident east of Shooks.  We found our way to Kelliher on back roads.  Just heard that it was a head on accident.  Both drivers died along with some passengers.  No seat belts it seems.  A couple of passengers are in critical condition also no seat belts.  They were in their 20's.  Will hear more today.  Buckle those seat belts.  We do wear them all of the time.  Not a lot going on but will mail our tax info in.  Since no business any more mayhaps I will start doing our own again.  The river is all open water from Indus and east to the Falls.  The snow is getting darker so must be wet.  No thanks.  You all stay safe.  Later.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike.  Ya real sad deal. 

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 25 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Patchy fog on the way into Bugtussle this a.m. Was a little hazy at the ranch but fog must've burned off earlier. Put a bale in the lot after chores while the ground was still frozen. Better than ripping the yard up with the chains and tracking mud all over. Tragic deal about the accident. Funeral today in Mankato for a local farmer who died while on a vacation in Mexico. Much more fun to hear about stuff like this. Where were all these older women when I was 15? Obviously not hanging out in the barn or fields! :scratch: 

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/charges-blaine-woman-sexually-assaulted-teen-boys-in-town-for-hockey-tourney?utm_source=Bring+Me+The+Newsletter&utm_campaign=455c60125a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2024_02_04_07_14&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_-455c60125a-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D
« Last Edit: February 02/05/24, 09:24:59 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
read that too!!   she's not bad looking at all!!!   WTF!!!!! 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
watched a the 1/2 special on Fox 9 about the Jucy Lucy!!!   well worth watching!!!!  it aired last night at 930..  made me hungry!!! 

https://www.fox9.com/news/juicy-lucy-jucy-lucy-documentary-fox-9
« Last Edit: February 02/05/24, 10:40:20 AM by mike89 »

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  A foggy start to the day but warm again.  Supposed to be some rain moving in tonight but we shall see if that happens.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
aftrnoon fellers....pretty full day at the store......a nap is in order.  :happy1: anything possibly that could be considered super bowl junk food is on sale!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

:scratch: whats wrong with kids today......get sexually assaulted.......then report it!!!!!! :confused: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

may think about starting to gather things for my next trip north next monday!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
aftrnoon fellers....pretty full day at the store......a nap is in order.  :happy1: anything possibly that could be considered super bowl junk food is on sale!!! :doofus: :rotflmao:

:scratch: whats wrong with kids today......get sexually assaulted.......then report it!!!!!! :confused: :bonk: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

may think about starting to gather things for my next trip north next monday!!!
Right. I would have been high fiving my buddies.

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
No kidding,  I think my whole team woulda been in there, except the goalie,  he stopped everything.  Afternoon peoples 47 and cloudy but sure was nice hanging outside with the pooch after bustinazzville. Sat down and went thru last weeks lotto tickets,  yeah I still hafta set an alarm in the morning.  They are demolishing our Cub store soon, putting up a new one that'll take over a year to complete so we went over the weekend and got some really good deals on everything.  Kinda funny feeling in their with the shelves pretty empty. Anywho a Salmon jumped in our cart so it is gonna meet some charcoal soon....See ya!!