Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5292876 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  I see 8 here and topping out at 20.  Hopefully it gets warmer as it has lately.  Well today I have my MRI.  Hope it all goes well.  Like I said I have had a few of them but that doesn't make it easier.  I talked to a buddy of mine who is maybe close to 350.  He was telling me he was going to get one and as soon as they pushed him in the tube and it started making noises he yelled "get me out of here and I mean fast!"  LOLOL  He said he got his coat on and just walked out the door and went home.  LOLOL  I will take the calm me down pill so will be ok.  They do get spooky if you let it get to you.  Takes about half hour or so.  Other than that TGIF!  Have a good one.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Gl Barry. I thought the noises were kind of cool once I got into them.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
yea I never had any issues in it either..  good luck!!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers........was 33 when i looked. nuttin on the agenda for today.......dawg needs food so i may do a run to the home of the 11% rebate.......maybe pick up a few other things.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. It is a nice day, isn't it?

MRI is not a lot of fun. Do they give you a list of music you can listen to? One time I requested AC/DC and I kept moving my foot to the music. They asked me to stop. Good luck.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. It is a nice day, isn't it?

MRI is not a lot of fun. Do they give you a list of music you can listen to? One time I requested AC/DC and I kept moving my foot to the music. They asked me to stop. Good luck.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya I tell them Classic Rock but yes you aren't supposed to move.  Will take my relax pill at 10:30.  They don't freak me out but the last couple I got a little nervous about how long it was taking so I took the pill at the last one and all went well. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 29 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 30's. Has been a nicer morning than what they indicated it might be. Haven't seen any sprinkles or flurries, yet. Had another set of twins born at choretime last nite. Pulled the 1st one & it was a tough pull. Reached around inside the ewe afterwards & didn't feel any more so started chores. Was another one on the ground when we came back. Everyone is doing well so far. Lambs are out of a new ram so curious to see how they turn out. Put another round bale in the lot after morning chores so that oughta hold 'em a few weeks. Have never had an MRI. Betting I'd fall asleep in there if it happened during lambing season. 😴
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Yep people do fall asleep in those things. My last one I had them cover my eyes, the music does help. As always Afternoon peoples,  the little black poop is home. We had a choice of 3 and picked the energized trouble maker. Her and remi started off good, then I believe it hit em both that this is waaaay different.  Remi only growled once so far but she's been doing a pile of sleeping.  With her background he'll growl more..lol. anywho I best run....See ya!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good lookin pup!!!   congrats!!!    :happy1: :happy1:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: :happy1: awesome!!!!!!! what ya gonna name it......swing and a miss!!!! :rotflmao: or kapon....  :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
welpers.....the home of the 11% rebate got 118 buckaroos!!!!!!! uffa!!!! :confused:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: awesome!!!!!!! what ya gonna name it......swing and a miss!!!! :rotflmao: or kapon....  :sleazy:
I like it!! Or sob...I missed again! Naw Maisy will be her name.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice pup Bob.  Only had one black and loved him greatly. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Nice pup there Bobber!  :happy1:  16 to start the day here and heading for 40s today. Just getting ready to head out fishing when the gang gets here. Otherwise just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 20 here and hope to see 48 today..  just have a few small things to do today...  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, we've got 12 here & we should see 46 later. :scratch: Thought the neighbors had left their light on out back when I got up :rolleyes:.........but nope...........it was a big ol' fullmoon. Got a couple things around the house to start, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning campers. 19° and sunny. Might hit 50° today. We'll see. More kennel demolition today. Gonna try to save part of the roof.
Just realized that next Friday is March first. Year is already going too fast.
Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 17 here which was about yesterdays high. We may see 47 for the high today with a strong south wind that has already got the windmill speeding.  All is well this morning.  I have no big plans for the day so far.  JB that sounds like a blast with your buddies up.  Have fun.  We may go for a drive upriver to see where the open water is.  I have heard that it is open at Birchdale.  You all have a good one and stay out of trouble. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 17 here which was about yesterdays high. We may see 47 for the high today with a strong south wind that has already got the windmill speeding.  All is well this morning.  I have no big plans for the day so far.  JB that sounds like a blast with your buddies up.  Have fun.  We may go for a drive upriver to see where the open water is.  I have heard that it is open at Birchdale.  You all have a good one and stay out of trouble.

no comment on the MRI??

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
MRI went great.  I was so relaxed I almost fell asleep like Dotch wanted to do.  First they did about a 20 minute shot and then they injected dye in me and did an 8 minute shot.  It was supposed to make scar tissue show up.  They think part of my problem is my previous ruptured disc operation from back in the 80's. I can't wait to see what they come up with.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......got 3 hours in at the store.....got a surprise b-day party for my nephew in Bethel. not big on goofy b-day parties but he came to my surprise retirement party, so.......

besides......if he's buyin.........   :sleazy: :sleazy: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
his birthday you buy!!!   

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
his birthday you buy!!!
:tut: :tut: :tut: not iffin his new woman is throwin a surprise party i aint!!!!!!! besides i've given him good life advice all his life!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Flood watch here.   Could get up to an inch of rain in the next day or so.
Night night guys. :mooning:

Where is here?
San Diego.   Me and the missus escape to there for a time every winter since I retired.   Very nice place.   

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds great Del.   We talk about it but that is as far as it goes.  We took that drive to Birchdale and it was anticlimactic.  Looks like there was a lot of ice piled up from coming through Manitou Rapids but then stopped and refroze in piles.  Just a little channel of water running.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
party got canceled..e apparently has pnemonia!!!!!! :surrender: so i guess i'll chase momma around!!!! :sleazy: :smoking: :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples 45 presently with a stiff breeze.  Had our taxes done earlier and we're in the positive.  Just a quick update, Momma had Maisy up til 10:30 last night but that still wasn't enough,  she hated being behind bars overnight.  Barked and carried on til probably 2. She's getting more comfy on her 2nd day, even chasing Remi and nipping at his heels,  funny stuff. We went up to the Burnsville center this morning for our falling hero's convoy,  man what a turn out , just a sea of flags and flashinglights . Kinda wished I brought a rig from work and flew some flags at 90'. Anywho the little one is squirming....See ya!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
That's an awesome picture bud!!! :bow: :happy1: