Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5330973 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
pooch...as in 1.......and with him thats enough!!!!! he gets outside with me several times a day. i throw a training dummy for him 3-4 times a week. he gets his exercise.......especially at the cabin. :happy1: then add in his daily zoomy!!!! :doofus: :crazy: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Great pics.  Good looking dogs.  A lotta love there! 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 16 here and heading for 23 today. Wind switched to the SW last night. Don't think it ever slowed down. Like Barry said it was raining pretty good yesterday evening. Not much else here. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 23 here and could see 36 today...  winds are down too...  sure was a nice day yesterday other than the wind...  got a few things done and have a few more for today..  have a good day all!!   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 14 here.  May see 31 for the high.  Clear out so far.  We need some sun on this ice we have now so it isn't so slippery. I need to make a run to town for supplies so I will wait awhile.  Still windy here too.  You all have a good one.
« Last Edit: March 03/04/24, 07:15:58 AM by LPS »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 39 now & shootin for 47. TWC's site says light rain now but I just looked outside & it must be evaporating before it reaches the ground like they said on TV. :scratch: Sure looks & feels like rain though. Been out to the hospital for some lab work already as I have an appt at the clinic tomorrow. Got a couple things on my list today. No more now, have a good 1.
« Last Edit: March 03/04/24, 08:35:51 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Only down to 35° this morning. Winds were very uncooperative yesterday. Started clearing out the old hog barn (hasn't held pigs for close to 30 years) to build the chicken coop. I have a lot of stuff in there.
      I found an older (20 years old) generator and an gas powered trash pump I got when my brother passed away. I should see if those things even run.
      Not sure what's on the agenda for today. Coffee and more coop work, for sure.
      Stay safe everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well had to play hero already today.  We had an elm tree that is dead and spalted fall on the driveway and the wife couldn't get out.  Had her fire up the plow truck as I got dressed.  We pushed it off into our ditch and will turn it into fire wood when I am in the mood for it.  I think she made it to work on time.  LOL  She is pretty serious about that and that is a good thing.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Need to go to Mernardo's today for tv antenna stuff, coffee water and what ever else I find. New antenna showed up yesterday for garage so I'm going to see if it works. I also scored a cover for the back seat of the truck to keep the dog from destroying the seat along with two bottles of cutting oil and a pneumatic can crusher. Amazon is wonderful. Tried out the can crusher last night, works great. More coffee, later..........  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   Chilly morning in the north country and windy.  Working for a bit and then back to the boat project. About all I got today.  Have a great day !!! 

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' comrades! 35 at choretime heading for a high in the low 40's. Supposed to be a chance of rain and/or snow today. Looks like some graupel falling so far, the Rodney Dangerfield of precipitation. Got more pens of ewes & lambs processed and moved yesterday. 4 out of the 5 pens left in the lambing barn are singles so they should be ready to move within the next several days. Docile ewes too and the lambs are doing great. 4-H kid was out yesterday. She & her mom helped us move a couple ewes so that was nice of them. Will make sure this kid gets the best we got. Not a lot on the slate today other than getting some license tabs & conjuring up a column.       
« Last Edit: March 03/04/24, 10:16:31 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers......done at the store.......guess the new caribou is open.......whoopie!!!! :rotflmao:

havent decided on how much of anything i want to accomplish yet today??  :scratch: :scratch: :happy1:

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  On a mission to work on a project so sleep is not going to happen for a while.  Chilly morning this morning but at least the wind has died off for now anyway.  Have a great day All!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 5 here and heading for 21. The wind has died down here also. Hopefully it stays down. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Well its back to Menardo's or fleet to get a couple of them plastic widgets to wrap up Christmas lights on and put them away. Also need to get some phone calls done to see who would like to get corn and beans for food plots today too. Should keep me busy for the day. I did get the new antenna up and tv working in the garage yesterday. Another distraction, but kinda nice if I'm out there and bad weather is coming in. Can't see the radar on the radio. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 18 here and going for 40 today...  time to get my hair cut, getting to shaggy...  that is my main goal for this morning!!  oh what fun!!  have a good day all!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 26 here to start & we should see 54 before the day's over. I've got a 9:00 at the clinic today, he just wants to see how the new meds are working. It looks like we'll be heading north tonight & we like to be through the metro by 4-4:30, so we usually leave here ~1. Might be out touch for couple days, we'll see. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a great day.

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Have a safe trip!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels to you boys Gunner!!!    :happy1:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 8 here and headed to about 30.  Think I better fire up the wood burner today.  Not a cloud in the sky so far. Not much wind neither.  We have some snow maybe this afternoon.  No big plans for the day.  Think I will wait till it is nicer before I cut that down tree up.  You all have a good one.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers....no plans YET for the day. kinda sucks having to go downstairs to get things outta the frig......but could be worse!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 26 here to start & we should see 54 before the day's over. I've got a 9:00 at the clinic today, he just wants to see how the new meds are working. It looks like we'll be heading north tonight & we like to be through the metro by 4-4:30, so we usually leave here ~1. Might be out touch for couple days, we'll see. :scratch: 'Bout it here, have a great day.
:scratch: so peace and quiet for a few days!!!!!! :sleazy: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

seriously travel safe bud!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Safe travels to you and your brother Gunner!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 18 at choretime heading for a high in the upper 40's. Need to finish editing & proofing yet but article is pretty much complete. Can do some financial crap & play with more tax stuff afterwards & see where we're at before heading home to feed bottle lambs. The Mrs. is working so might stay home and play with Poppy afterwards. She's going to get the short end of the stick today otherwise. We're supposed to meet some friends in Albert's Leaf tonite after chores. Besides Poppy has to get her squirrels chased somehow. Have a safe trip Gunner! & good luck on your haircut mikey!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yes, safe travels Gunner.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks guys!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back from the barber shop...  lots of open water on Osakis!!!  even the main bay is really open!!!  no one fishing...   onward with the day!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
I did hear this morning that a fellow I know from Long Prairie passed away this morning...  he had COPD real bad and I think he was ready...  6 months older than me...     RIP Perry...   
« Last Edit: March 03/05/24, 01:54:56 PM by mike89 »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I did hear this morning that a fellow I know from Long Prairie passed away this morning...  he had COPD real bad and I think he was ready...  6 months older than me...     RIP Perry...
sorry to hear Mike!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sorry to hear Mike.  RIP