Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5051298 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-news/minneapolis-mass-shooting-officer-killed-multiple-injuries-reported

this is more important news...   damn bad crap....
:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: i cant even click on the link and i get this ad blocker from bring me the news!!!! :confused: and i'm deathly afraid of clicking on removing it!!!! :pouty:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
delete the web site and reload it maybe...   
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
tried that and didnt work...............

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
tried that and didnt work...............

got a bug in your puter??

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It worked for me.  I watch Inews too. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 52 here and supposed to make 68 today. We got some rain last night. Only says .04" on the weather station. But sure looked like more by the puddles in the driveway. Think I need to move the receiver as the tree it is next has gotten much bigger and may be blocking it now. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 56 this morning and again try for 70...  got about .7 of rain since yesterday..  and a chance for more today...  bird bath is full at least!!!   got several things done yesterday and have more lined up for today...   have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 52 and should see 73 today.  Man it got hot again yesterday.  We cleared some trails that had trees down from all of the wind.  It was a long haul but the Gson loved pulling all of them to the burn pile.  Supposed to be breezy again today.  May help keep the squitos under control.  We are still waiting for the first spraying of the year.  They usually do it at the beginning of Mem. day but was so windy that may have hindered the operation. We got a tich over 1/4" of rain it looks.  We may be in need of a new gauge too.  The orange thing that is supposed to float keeps getting stuck so it is hard to see. Well you all have a great day. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 57 here & we're headed for 70. It was raining pretty good about 1:30 & it looks like we have ~ .9" in the gauge. Glad I finished mowing yday now. Got a couple things in mind to get me started & I'll go from there. Have a good day.
« Last Edit: June 06/01/24, 06:09:33 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
At Menards the wife got these cheap bracelets to keep squitos away.  We wore them sitting on the deck last night and they really worked.  I took mine off and they moved towards us.  I put it back on and we could see them move away.  Now I hope I don't start glowing or something like that. LOL

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers...........got some reorganizing in the garage now that the driveway is done. gotta wait another day or to before i can put the frig for my garden stuff back in place. he recommended not dragging anything on the new cement for 3-4 days!!!!!

may or may not cut the lawn today?????? depends on the weather. rained here to just havent been out yet to look!!!!!

tomorrow afternoon is shaping up to be a  :campfire::toast: afternoon.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet you feel like you have died and gone to heaven with that new driveway.  Nice. 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I bet you feel like you have died and gone to heaven with that new driveway.  Nice.
:rotflmao: :happy1: oh yea!!!!!!! its been a long time coming.....like 6 years ago.  just kept putting it off. next up is reshingling the back shed.

the plan didnt work to perfection, but its done now..............and no doggy prints!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: they need to come take the forms off yet and cut it, then a bit of landscaping!!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Gas run to town for mower and LP for camper this morning and then cut grass. Went to meeting Tuesday night for our new sewer assessment. There goes 30K to them plus another 15K to dig it in from house to main in the ditch. I'm sooooo happy, not. Now I'm upset again, later...... :angry: :angry:
For some reason I thought you lived further out in the country. Are you that close to town that you are getting city sewer and water?

JB, I live one mile out of city limits and about two and a half miles from town, but the township and local sewer district are the ones driving this sewer project. Kinda funny how some people can decide to spend your money and not ask for it first....or allow us to vote on it. There's 553 acres of fields behind me towards town and someone MIGHT develop it is the reasoning I was told at board meeting. Give me a second to pull out my "BS" card on that one. The two projects in our township has 31 houses on it and a cost of 1.7M. The total is 7.5M for the whole project which is projects in four townships. On a brighter note, sorry for the rant, dumped out 1.50" from rain gauge this morning. Just poured here last night about 9:30. Didn't get the yard mowed either yesterday. Oh well. Kids are having a fish fry tonight, can't wait. Have a great day all. later.... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
and you have hook up to it Mark??  you can't say no???  interesting...

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I believe he will get accessed the value on his taxes no matter if he hooks up or not. He would not have to pay the hook up charge at this time though. Ya, it is great how they steal money from tax payers.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from LP.. picked up tabs and plates for the truck..  as I was getting ready to put the new plate on the front of the truck I thought about placing it on upside down...  and if any one asks I'll say I'm distressed by out governor... sounds good to me anyway..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 59 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Was .01" in the gauge at the ranch overnite & .02" in Bugtussle. Sprinkles this a.m. so far with the likelihood of some significant rain after lunch, possibly another inch or better. Got the rest of the insulators on the T posts last nite. The neighbor came out to see what I was up to. Up until that point, don't think he realized how much extra work he'd made out of it. Could've used that time to plant garden or mow lawn & would've had sheep in there a few weeks ago. Still need to finish the corner post insulators & put a few nail on insulators on the wood posts. Then we can think about stringing the 3 strands of wire. Will be one helluva nice fence when it's done but it needs to be to keep sheep inside of it. 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
just got back from LP.. picked up tabs and plates for the truck..  as I was getting ready to put the new plate on the front of the truck I thought about placing it on upside down...  and if any one asks I'll say I'm distressed by out governor... sounds good to me anyway..    :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I like it!  :happy1:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
A good friend of mine told the city 15 years ago or more, I ain't getting rid of my septic and he's smack dab in town, he kept it while all his neighbors changed. Well now he's thinking on selling,  his address thru the city pulled up a 45,000$ permit alone on top of the work, yeah the city wants there money yet.  Woulda been better off just doing it, but I dont blame him fighting it at the time. As always Afternoon peoples 65 here and a nice leisurely rain, almost makes one wanna snooze. Been a long week even tho it was short  :confused:. Played fetch with the pooches, that Maisy is hit or miss, one minute she wants to play keep away, next she'll do it spot on....typical beotch.. anywho looking like taco's tonight,  best run she has the remote....See ya!!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Fish fry was a hit again. Happy Friday everyone.  :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice looking fire Mark!!  no rain over night!!  did get a few things done yesterday, got a few more today..  53 at the moment and going for the mid 70's today...  that should make for a nice day!!  have a good day all!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is a sunny 49 degree morning.  Pretty calm now but winds will be gusting to 25 or so.  We put the little ac in the bedroom window and haven't hardly needed it but the darn squitos must be coming through it.  The last few mornings they just about drive us out of the bedroom.  I got up and used a fly swatter and killed a dozen of them this morning on the walls.  Think I will spray the outside with bug dope and see if that helps.  The city hasn't sprayed yet. They usually come right up our driveway.  It is great! Mow day today. Will just be a rest day tomorrow.  New hip on Monday.  It has me a little out of sync thinking about it.  Will be great a month from now I hope.  lol Nice fire pit Mark.  You all have a good one. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 54 here and supposed to make 69. Good number.  :sleazy: Because that is the year I was born. Get your mind out of the gutter Glenn.  :rotflmao: Looks like we may get a shot of rain here this morning. It will be mow day here too when the grass dries up. Then spray for skeeters here. Then onto projects. Have a good one boys.

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Good morning campers. Woke to cloudy skies, 61° and almost no wind. Skeeters are out in force. I made a quick dash (well, quick for me) out to the rain gauge and was attacked by the swarm.
      I saw 1.5" of new rain. By my calculations, that brings the total for May to 7.7", here at the home.
      Probably won't spend a lot of time outside today other than regular old chores.
      Stay safe everyone.
I got a GED. I couldnt speel deploma.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: JB......my mind never leaves the gutter!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

morning fellers.....i guess momma is leaving me unsupervised most the day. going to spend it with her kids, grandkids and great grandson!!!! :smoking: :sleazy:

got a few minor projects but the main course for the day is  :campfire: and  :toast: :nerd:!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I'm hoping for maybe a fire this evening.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin all, 56 here & we should see 73. Mowed the newly seeded area yday after it dried, so I'm done for this round. Just finished hanging some clothes on the line. The neighbor is coming over to spray for the skeets here today too. Got a little cleaning up from yday to do as I cut up tree that came down. Pretty nice morning here, so I may need to go for a boat ride today too. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 60 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. 2.17" of rain the past 24 hrs. at the ranch. Not very good haying weather. Lotsa errands to run today including a trip to the vet, the feed store & FF. Hopefully FF has their sheep mineral blocks again. The feed store switched over to some pressed blocks that the sheep like but they blow thru them so fast, it takes about one a week. They're not cheap. One a month I can tolerate but one a week is a little over the top. Should mow, spray pasture fence & lot, then work on neighbor's fence after I get stuff from FF.  glenn's mind is a gutter, jb.  :coffee: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)