Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5061467 times)

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.  I think every bird in the yard is awake this morning.  They are way happy .  Have a great day !!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 60 here and heading for 71 today. Good chance of rain later. Putzed in the garage last night and refilled the hummingbird feeder. Ya, Scenic the robins were chirping away shortly after 4 this morning. Can really hear them when the windows are open. Just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 and heading for the upper 70's..  a warm day for sure...  going to Sartell this morning for a teeth cleaning at the periodontic office...that will take up this morning for sure...  sure talking rain later here too..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure if I can spray for skeeters today because it is supposed to rain after lunch. Need to break out the 1100 today, clean it and give it the super-tune for sporting clays tomorrow. Can't get over 39 with the Browning. Should sell it. Got to make a beer-run today too. Maybe I should look for someone that delivers by the truck load, Dotch know anyone? Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Not sure if I can spray for skeeters today because it is supposed to rain after lunch. Need to break out the 1100 today, clean it and give it the super-tune for sporting clays tomorrow. Can't get over 39 with the Browning. Should sell it. Got to make a beer-run today too. Maybe I should look for someone that delivers by the truck load, Dotch know anyone? Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: Mark thats funny......when we had the camper by new london we had a group that would get together and the campground owner would order a pallet of beer and when westside went from st cloud to willmar he'd deliver it to the campground!!! 2 guys ruined it. 1 would only pay for a case at a time when he took it and the other ordered it in a drunk stupor and never did pay or take it.

morning fellers......only big plans for the day are freshing up the bird feeders before  the rain !!!!!!!!!

so yesterday we got a letter rom the city, saying something about the EPA and a revision to drinking water regs.  they wanna know what our address is, when water was installed and the material type going into the house...........something to do with lead. they also want a picture but they aint getting one from me. they want one come and do it thenselves!!!! then they want you to do it by this QR code.....not. 
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 62 already here, foggy too & we're looking for 80 later. Hourly says rain by 2:00 for us. :scratch: Did get some more boat time yday, kept 1 nord & 1 eye. Tried to raise the dock & did get it moved a little. Could've stood raising it another 4-5" though. Some :fishing: this AM & will figure it out after that. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
 :crazy:

so yesterday we got letter rom the city, saying something about the EPA and a revision to drinking water regs.  they wanna know what our address is, when water was installed and the material type going into the house...........something to do with lead. they also want a picture but they aint getting one from me. they want one come and do it thenselves!!!! then they want you to do it by this QR code.....not.
[/quote]
Its been proven that lead in drinking water causes brain damage. Did anyone else get this letter?

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well I wonder how Barry is doing today??   :scratch:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 69 at choretime (the temp, glenn, you perv) heading for a high in the low 80's. Supposed to be more rain heading in tonite, prolly after chores about the time I'm ready to fire up the lawnmower. Copy to finish, proof & spellcheck, then we'll see what the day brings. The Mrs. is working today so I'm on Poppy patrol at lunchtime. Got my fencing insulators to complete that project so I could slip that in sometime today if it's breezy enough. Hope Barry comes out OK. Hips seem to be preferable to knee replacement in terms of rehab. Maybe he can help bale hay this summer yet! markn: I know a guy...  :coffee:   
« Last Edit: June 06/04/24, 09:00:03 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Roony, it was on city letterhead so I'm assuming it's a city thing, as for others..  have no clue. Anyways,  I won't even try the QR code thing, went to the website they gave. . :confused: :doofus: yea right .  I'll bring the letter to city hall with the info I found and they can deal with it

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
:crazy:

so yesterday we got letter rom the city, saying something about the EPA and a revision to drinking water regs.  they wanna know what our address is, when water was installed and the material type going into the house...........something to do with lead. they also want a picture but they aint getting one from me. they want one come and do it thenselves!!!! then they want you to do it by this QR code.....not.
Its been proven that lead in drinking water causes brain damage. Did anyone else get this letter?
[/quote] Yep we got one bout a month ago or so. Pretty easy,  they wanted a pic of your meter with a spot you scratched up the incoming water line, no big deal took probably just a few minutes.  If you have copper your fine.

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Roony, it was on city letterhead so I'm assuming it's a city thing, as for others..  have no clue. Anyways,  I won't even try the QR code thing, went to the website they gave. . :confused: :doofus: yea right .  I'll bring the letter to city hall with the info I found and they can deal with it
Got it. I just thought maybe they had noticed some symptoms. :mooning:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  :rotflmao: some people may agree! :confused:

Dotch shouldn't you be mending fences! :doah: :pouty: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 55 here and supposed to make 68 today. Sounds like maybe some showers later today. Stormed here yesterday afternoon and we had 1.59" of rain in the gauge. The ditches were plenty full last night. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Thought I should check in and say hi.  I am doing.  Waiting for the stool softeners to kick in.  Like for 2 days.  LOL  Ya Glenn it part of the take out all lead lines to houses.  Very important so help the get you taken care of it you have lead.  Great program.  I am pretty doped up.  I take an oxycodone every 4 hours and a tramadol every 6 and tylenol every 6 too.  So I am pretty numb in the head which is unusual isn't it.  LOLOL  Too bad my hip isn't as numb.  It all went well and he said yes your hip was real worn out and good thing I got er done.  SO glad my wife as an LPN for many years.  If I didn't have anyone I would have had to go to Glenns house for help.  BIG LOLOL  That's all for now as Gunner says.  We got 1 1/8" of rain here.  Really came down.  AND they sprayed for squitos Monday night.  Later brethren.  I have missed you all.  Will read back later to see what I missed. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 55 here and might see 73 today and a chance of rain this afternoon too here...   saying windy too...  going over to Alex this morning and get a few things done...   always something..   have a good day all!! 

Glenn would have been there for ya LPS!!! 
« Last Edit: June 06/05/24, 06:51:16 AM by mike89 »

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 54 here & on our way to 70. Made it back out :fishing: but no :fish2:. Bit off once & it was pretty windy, so we were movin too fast on the other bite. We're headed for GR today too. Looks like I need to mow again when I get back, if I can. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Get your rest Barry and listen to the doctor. We 're off to shoot sporting clays this morning and then roast beef, smashed tators, gravy and a veggie for lunch at Leaf Valley after that. Then a nap when I get home. Have a great day all, later...... :happy1: :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin fellers.......looks mighty fine out there this morning. not sure how much rain we got......but at least i dont gotta water the garden yet.... :evil: :evil: :mooning: :rotflmao:

yea LPS......i think with all the PT's i've seen here i think i could start my own practice!!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: a trip to the home of the 11% rebate is on the list for early afternoon!!!! then thinking its time to start getting serious about getting the cabin trip stuff together soon!!!!

pulling the tape down....time to drive on the new driveway today!!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck Barry and good to hear from you. Doing the therapy will pay big rewards!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad it all went well Barry!! Time, rest and following doctors orders will have you chasing the wife around the house in short order.  ;) Glad to hear from ya.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Glad it all went well Barry!! Time, rest and following doctors orders will have you chasing the wife around the house in short order.  ;) Glad to hear from ya.
:happy1: yeppers......X2

maybe iffin he's on them good meds.........he'll post some of his most inner secrets!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: yeppers......X2

maybe iffin he's on them good meds.........he'll post some of his most inner secrets!!!!!! :sleazy: :rolleyes: :evil: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  I was on the Oxy after my knee surgery, but not the other one. And ibuprofen and Tylenol rotated in also.

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 53 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. 1.08" at the ranch overnite with .30" measured in Bugtussle. Got closer to being ready to string wire at the neighbor's pasture. 2 more T posts with insulators in strategic positions & we're in business. The neighbor came out last nite & apologized for all the extra hassle he'd put me thru. When he started tearing out the old stuff, he thought he was doing me a big favor. Then when he saw how much time & effort it was consuming, he felt bad. I told him not a big deal. Once it's done, should be able to put sheep, goats, pigs or cattle in it. Should last a long time too.   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
made it back home and got what I needed...   I did see beef short ribs for $1.99!!!   but then I seen that they were 18 to 20 pound packages I passed..  too much for just me.... 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, i see glenn was out for a morning ride.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman