Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5322990 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Red solo cup, I fill you up... :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
One too many tinctures before eggs, taters, sausage, & toast...time for a couple bloody Mary's & it'll be HH! :happy1: :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Sound's like a good time Dotch,  gonna be a long day fer that fella!!!  :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

After being down for the count, he got up off the deck & mowed the lawn! Croatians are tough. After that we put the boat in water storage, had a double BM, & geared up for HH.  :happy1:
« Last Edit: August 08/10/24, 06:19:47 PM by Dotch »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Nothing like a double bowel movement to get a guy right.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Methinks you are obsessed with stool softeners. In this case, BM=Bloody Mary's.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  And good morning to you too good sir.  We have 54 here and looking at 79 today.  I got the pasture half mowed yesterday and the bales are still smoldering.  Bucko is munching where I mowed.  Slight breeze out.  We had to close the window in the bedroom cuz the smoke was coming at us.  Gonna be another great day!
« Last Edit: August 08/11/24, 07:31:01 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 this morning and heading to 75 today...  got the yard mowed yesterday'
and some more trimming too..  always something to do..  better than doing nothing for sure.. 
got a few things to do today and then who knows..   have a good day all!!   

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 55 @ 1st glance here & we should make 76 today. It was so nice yday that we had the windows open for most of the day. A nice breeze already & it's not overly humid, so they're open again now. :cool: Worked on turning some of my deadfall into ash just about all day yday. I see my all day shaded area could stand to be mowed again already, but I'm not sure that'll be today. :scratch: We'll make a run over to the Bstore for a paper here in a bit & then decide what's up next. 'Bout it here, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 63 here and heading for 76 it says. Took the wife's nephew and his son out fishing yesterday. It was a ruff one but we managed 7 nice Walters in the live well from 17 to 19 inch. May try again today. See what they want to do. Made some ashes and drank some beer last night too. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a triple BM to start the day. Going to pick some of the remaining apples off the State Fair apple tree. Then got some mowing to do at the house in town. Going to go to the old Salt mine and visit with my old manager and co-workers there late this afternoon. Have a good one all!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers...........i see where my buddy boar was full of useless information last night!!!!!!! :surrender: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

dang the Fabulous Armadillos where great last night. you may have to speak up.........dont think my hearing is back to normal yet!! :bonk: :rotflmao: seen lotz of people i only see once a year!!!!!!!

well my kid want to haul some wood today...........but gotta wait till the parade crowd thins out!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Had a triple BM to start the day. Going to pick some of the remaining apples off the State Fair apple tree. Then got some mowing to do at the house in town. Going to go to the old Salt mine and visit with my old manager and co-workers there late this afternoon. Have a good one all!

???   :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at 7 a.m. heading for a high in the upper 70's. Had fun watching the loons playing last nite after sunset. Were 3 groups of up to a half dozen. Kind of heading into the downhill slide on our stay. Will have to go soon. We're almost out of gin. :huh:
« Last Edit: August 08/11/24, 04:06:34 PM by Dotch »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet pictures! :happy1: do you hide in the trunk crossing the border?? :scratch: :sleazy: :evil:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Sweet pictures! :happy1: do you hide in the trunk crossing the border?? :scratch: :sleazy: :evil:

da gin is hiding in the trunk!!    :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

:tut: :tut: Don't you have some tomatoes to yank out or something?  :scratch:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The loon numbers are down quite a bit I read.  I haven't heard one here for years.  Used to now and then.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
not good to hear... 

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
The loon numbers are down quite a bit I read.  I haven't heard one here for years.  Used to now and then.
the theory behind the lack of  "young loons" is when the water was so low.......then all the rain water came up so fast the nests flooded out.

otherwise seeing plenty of adult loons on about any lake around the cabin!!!

shew.......2 big loads of big maple firewood hauled today, truck and trailer!!!! kid shouldnt need firewood for a while!!!!!! i got some to, now to split it!!!!!
« Last Edit: August 08/11/24, 07:27:17 PM by glenn57 »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw did that the other day........... and you know darn well Mike put me up to it!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: naw did that the other day........... and you know darn well Mike put me up to it!!!!!!! :happy1: :rotflmao: :sleazy: :sleazy:

ok    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 62 here and heading for upper 70s again. I think it made 83 yesterday. We made it out fishing for awhile yesterday afternoon. Same count again. 7 nice keepers. They will take home a nice batch of fish. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 50 again and heading to 76 today..  got several things done yesterday, some
planned and a few more..  I like that..  not a lot on the agenda today so just go with the
day...   have a good day all!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  The same weather here.  55 now and should see about 80.  I see we have about 6 wild parsnips here so I got some big black garbage bags to put them in.  I will wear gloves and a long sleeve shirt.  Pull them which is easy and put them in the bags, throw the gloves in and put the shirt in the warsher.  We see them every few years.  May get an oil change lined up too.  We shall see.  Always something to do.  You all have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 58 last I looked here & we're shooting for 79 to be the high. Went for a mid-morning boat ride yday & an early 1 again today. :happy1: Mowed the shaded area late in the afternoon yday while I burned some of my dead wood too. As usual, I've got a couple little things in mind to get me movin & I'll go from there. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 53 in suburban Flanders heading for a high in the upper 70's. Supposed to rain late afternoon to early evening. One main project today & that's to locate a water leak. System loses pressure & the pump kicks in every 2-3 minutes. We've checked the obvious places. Water system is all above ground so there should be a wet spot somewhere. Kinda like glenn looking for hotties in Inger... :sleazy:
« Last Edit: August 08/12/24, 10:00:24 AM by Dotch »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
That sounds like our old system of yrs ago. Turned out the foot valve in lake needed replacing, easy enough.