Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5324947 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Sad deal. Thoughts & prayers to his family & friends.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 and a strong NEbwind coming off of the lake this morning. It is a ruff one again. Supposed to get to 71 with some more rain this morning. We ended up with 4 tenths yesterday. That should help the grass some. Plan is to bring my pickup in to work today. Then after I am going over to the one body shop in Warroad. They have a PDR guy up here working on hail damage. So I will see what it will cost me to get my tailgate fixed. Guy in Monticello to me $700. So I will see if I can save myself a long drive. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 64 here and only going for 70 today..  got a bit of rain over night too..  not
much but some..  haircut this morning..  I need it too..  then after that pick up apples
and get ready to mow the grass tomorrow..  then who knows..   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  65 here.  Was a nice night to have the bedroom window open.  We should see 74 humid and maybe a shower or two. I hope not cuz I need to mow today.  May have to wear a raincoat whilst mowing.  Gonna do a quick run to town and pay some bills too.  The fox is running around here getting the boys in a tizzy this morning.  Well have a good one.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 66 @ 1st peek here & 69 is s'posed to be the high again. Some light mist/rain off & on all day yday here & I found just a shade under .2" in our gauge earlier. Lookin like we may have more of the same today. I've got some mowing that could be done too, but I doubt it'll dry enough for me to get to that. Looks like it's a roll with it kind of day here again & that's OK. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Not sure what is going to happen today. Go to campground or head to schoolhouse and cut grass. Read in the paper this morning a railroad bridge collapsed on Rainey lake on the canuk side.
  Sorry to hear about your friend Bobber. Thoughts are with you and family.
mm

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
seen a couple pictures of that bridge Mark, it really collapsed!! 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just reading about that too.  It looks pretty bent. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
morning fellers.......plan is to weed and pick stuff in the garden today. rain forecasted for this afternoon shoots down any fire possibilities for later today!!

i sampled the salsa i made last night............... :sleazy: :hubba: :hubba: nummy!!!!!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 65 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. A few sprinkles earlier but more scattered showers on tap. Last day before heading out on Crop Tour. Pretty quiet with only a few brush fires that need tending to along with the day to day stuff. Lots of zucchini, cucumbers & string beans coming on so trying to get people lined up to pick a bunch of that while I'm gone. State Fair is looming as well. Too much going on this time of year.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
You always get to do all the traveling.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well I mowed everything today.  Was wet but had to get done.  May look better in a couple of days.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Headed to Huntersville to shoot trap today. Had smash burgers for supper last night, bacon wrapped chops again tonight. Have a great day everyone, later……. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Headed out to visit my Mom and Dad this weekend.  Will be good to see them.  Will see my brother and his family too.  We are pretty good buddies so looking forward to it.  You all have a good one.  I will be watching the Vikes game too. Will order a Caseys Supreme pizza too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 65 here and heading to 78 today...  going to mow the grass today..
got a few things done yesterday and just keep rolling along with that..  have a good day all..

safe travels LPS... 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we had 62 with 97 % humidity when I looked earlier & we're headed for 79. We had an off & on light mist all day yday, so it was way too wet for me to mow. Maybe today, but I'm not holding my breath. Under an orange Air Quality Alert until Monday at noon, so it'll be kind of nasty outside all weekend the way it looks. :rolleyes: Per usual, got a couple little things up 1st & will go from there. 'Bout it here, have a great day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers..........safe travels LPS!!!!! so...do you take the pooches with you???

musta rained in the wee hours of the mornin...... its wet out there. did manage to get stuff picked in the garden yesterday between dodging rain showers.

main projects for today before my  :campfire::toast: afternoon/evening is weed the garden, get organized for trip north monday and clip shadows nails..........thats always an adventure.  :doah: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 here and heading for 76.  Safe travels LPS! Nice breeze coming off of the lake this morning. Would be a good day to go fishing. But plans are to try and buff out the one side of the camper then go down to our camping spot and mow that. We plan to camp over labor day weekend. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. We are more or less quarantined with Covid. There is a major outbreak at the nursing home she works at. She tested positive at work ND came home on Wednesday. I started having symptoms last night
In other news we had .3" in the gauge this morning.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Ouch Roony,  that stinks. Safe journey lps! Mornin forum fellas 71 and a light rain at the moment.  The pooches took us on a 2 mile stroll earlier,  91% humidity had us pretty sweaty when we got back. Gonna run over to the whipper snappers place after a bit to hangout,  best run....See ya!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
dang, bad deal roony!!  hope ya all get better soon!! 

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Morning. We are more or less quarantined with Covid. There is a major outbreak at the nursing home she works at. She tested positive at work ND came home on Wednesday. I started having symptoms last night
In other news we had .3" in the gauge this morning.
Damn Roony.......sorry to hear!!!!!! so.........what are your symptoms?????? guess i really dont know especially with the new version??

so you and the warden wont kill each other will ya!!!!! :scratch: :sleazy:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
So far its similar to influenza. I kind of feel "out of it". So far I managed to pick beans and cukes and rid our home of another bat. I get a little winded.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
So far its similar to influenza. I kind of feel "out of it". So far I managed to pick beans and cukes and rid our home of another bat. I get a little winded.
:scratch: not taking enough of Dr. Dotch's cure all??????? :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon fellow gulag comrades! 79 in Kewanee IL w/scattered showers..63" of rain yesterday at the ranch. So much for less than a tenth of an inch. That put us at just over 7" for August. Get better roony! If it's anything like the ranch, in addition to all the usual stuff, am sure the warden will have lots for you to do once you recover.   :happy1:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
safe travels Dotch and have fun!!!   :happy1: :happy1: