Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5325113 times)

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Good Going.
So much for scaling back.

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Nice job Dotch!!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 72 here and supposed to hit 75 today. Nice change from yesterday. Looked like we might get rain last night. But nothing. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yes congrats Dotch!!   73 here and going for 80 I think here today.. 
humidity is really high too..  nasty!!! fog too..  got a couple things to do today but not pushing
anything for outside very much...  have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline tangle tooth

• Master Outdoorsman
      Nice work, Dotch.

Good morning campers. Woke up to 72°. I put some electrolytes in the hen water this morning when I let them out. Threw a little extra litter down on the floor, too.
      I'm retired so I can pretty much just sit in the shade all day iffin the urge hits me. You folks that have to be out and about, please take precautions. Back in my HVAC days, I would be up on the roof all day today. Glad I don't do that anymore.
      Stay safe, everyone.
I used to be cute and adorable. Then, I had my first birthday. Been downhill ever since.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Ditto on retirement TT.  I am headed to the landfill this morning.  The ol Ford is loaded up with old boxes and stuff that has been in the freezer too long. Nice to get things all cleaned out.  Cloudy here and high humidity here too.  87% and it is 69.  Bluejays are in the feeder now so I better fill it up today too.  Have a good one. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, we had 75 & 97% humidity @ 5:15 :shocked: & they're sayin we will only reach 82 for a high. Must've had a couple sprinkles ~ 5 too as the tops of the recycling cans were wet early. The windows look like it rained hard all night but I'm betting the gauge is empty. No big plans for today, just staying cool will be priority #1. Might have to go check on the neighbor though, he had company all weekend, just to make sure he survived. ;) :smiley: 'Bout it here, have a good day.
« Last Edit: August 08/26/24, 08:34:27 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like it’s going to be too hot today to pull camper home so I thinks I’ll do it tomorrow. A shot of rain at 2:30 and 4:30 this morning. Not much. Need to haul a load home today, grills, golf cart and leftover firewood. Later….. :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 72 at choretime heading for a high in the low 90's. Heat index expected to reach 106. Good day to putz indoors & live to fight another day. Put the fans in the barn on yesterday forenoon, cooling that down nice overnite. Made it to Faribault & back without a hitch. Animals were in good shape & the guy had just got home so he didn't have to wait on me. Before 4 p,m., had them all unloaded and in separate pens so we can keep an eye on them. The buck lamb that was being doctored seemed to be OK. He ate & drank well last nite, then sparred with his pen mate. Looked good this a.m. but gave him one more dose of Draxxin after morning chores per the vet's recommendation. Think he'll be fine. Still 2 animals up there being shown in FFA so be curious to see if I somehow get sucked into hauling them home. Not my FFA project... :coffee: 
« Last Edit: August 08/26/24, 11:13:47 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, finished putting together my wifes new comfy womfy stand. Had to putt it together in the yard first. Now to pattially dissaaemble and put it up in thw woods!! Shes excited
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a nice solid looking stand!!!   

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
« Last Edit: August 08/26/24, 01:00:37 PM by Dotch »
78.50"

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Open the video
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
sleezy is part of the URL so won't open.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
sleezy is part of the URL so won't open.
Yeah, it needs a space between the emoji and the URL. It's not a link in that form. :tut:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
78.50"

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job, fun to see and hear you. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice and rails would be nice I'll bet...

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers...... weather sucks so outdoor activities will be at a minimum. got done at the store about 11;30.

oh yea i did hear this morning Cold Spring is getting a new mickeyD's.  :crazy: :doofus: where the old Hardees was!!!!! WHOOPIE!!!!!  :pouty: :doah:
« Last Edit: August 08/26/24, 01:26:44 PM by glenn57 »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  93 and not so fun outside.  I always think of days like this at work while it's -20 outside. The pooches and I cut our normal Afternoon fetch session shor, Remi went twice and Maisy went 8 times..lol, now they are both laying by a register on the hardwood floor. Mcdincks coming to town huh Glenn,  if we all remember right you guys did a Hardee's run during covid,  Hardee's shroom burgers are tough to beat in a pinch. Well, I gots grilling to do tonight ( salmon filet and once again poppers) best get busy....See ya!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I agree that Hardees mushroom swiss is pretty good.  I had one at a sports bar last weekend and I told the wife that it wasn't as good as Hardees.   :sleazy:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon peoples,  93 and not so fun outside.  I always think of days like this at work while it's -20 outside. The pooches and I cut our normal Afternoon fetch session shor, Remi went twice and Maisy went 8 times..lol, now they are both laying by a register on the hardwood floor. Mcdincks coming to town huh Glenn,  if we all remember right you guys did a Hardee's run during covid,  Hardee's shroom burgers are tough to beat in a pinch. Well, I gots grilling to do tonight ( salmon filet and once again poppers) best get busy....See ya!!!
:rotflmao: :rotflmao:yeppers.......numbnuts shut down the state........ so went through the drive through  for your spectacular 30th anniversary date/dinner!!!!!  :pouty:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Be strong, boober... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Be strong, boober... :coffee:
Turned pretty good, and I lucked out. Her Mom called and that's always a one sided conversation that goes on and on, I can sit back and smile cuz the eye rolls aren't directed at me fer a change... ;)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gotta love it when a plan comes together... :coffee:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 66 this morning and heading for 69 today. Strong north wind coming off of the lake today. A bit ruff. But sure helped cool down the house last night. It was 83 in the house when I got home from work. Otherwise just another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 63 here and going for 75 today..  must have gotten some rain over night as
things looks wet this am...  thought I heard some thunder during the night..  sure sounds like the
storms east of here were nasty..  hope all are OK..  sounds like lots without power too.. 
have a good day..