Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5326835 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! Fitty at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Severe clear & absolutely gorgeous. Finished the lawn mowing yesterday after I made a grocery run. Was long in spots as it had been a couple weeks on parts of it. I think Auntie Mar Mar is coming up late morning to get veggies then the Mrs. is coming back from her State Fair tour of duty this afternoon. House isn't even too dirty. Not inside enough when I'm awake to make a lot of big messes. Hopefully there will be time to squeeze in a glenn nap sometime today. 😴
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin forum fellas,  58 and stunning in good old Kandiyohi county. The kid and I caught plenty of bass and snot rockets both mornings but we let everything go free. We're actually going to pack up and head back today, which is nice having an extra day before the work week. Pancakes are just about done....See ya!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Mornin forum fellas,  58 and stunning in good old Kandiyohi county. The kid and I caught plenty of bass and snot rockets both mornings but we let everything go free. We're actually going to pack up and head back today, which is nice having an extra day before the work week. Pancakes are just about done....See ya!!!
so is this your last hurrah for the year........or will be making some fall trips yet????
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
so is this your last hurrah for the year........or will be making some fall trips yet????
Na, we have 2 more runs for sure maybe 3 in September,  that's a great time out yonder cuz the Lake is super quiet after this weekend. Not even sure Ralph rips up the Lake with his wake boat then. But everything usually comes out of the water the last weekend,  we'll be out chasing Roosters in October and that's usually the last.. went by quick that's for sure.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
yea it sure did.........all of a sudden its labor day!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus:

i'll be headed to the cabin around the 9th. plan is to bring the boat home. i'll be going back up again but got another boat to use if need be.  we'll take the dock out deer hunting weekend.

otherwise we just change from summer mode to winter mode!!!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 48 here and going for 74 today..   was a nice day yesterday, a bit cooler at
times but overall a great day!!  not much on the agenda for today. just a rest and relax
kind of day I'm thinking after getting the company on the road...   have a good day all!! 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 50 for us @ 1st peek & we should see 75. Got a little fog out on the bay too. Worked on my wood burning project some after I got the fish cleaned & in the fridge yday. Not much of a breeze here today so that's probably out, at least for now. Got something else lined up though. Have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 48 at choretime heading for a high in the low 70's. Awesome sleeping weather, so much so that I might not even need a glenn nap today. If one transpires however I'll take it. Last 2 sheep will be coming home from State Fair sometime in the afternoon. Not sure where I have to meet the people hauling them but will be glad it's over for another year. I don't ask questions,  I just work here... :coffee:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It was 43 here this morning.  Sunny day with a little breeze.  We had a great time yesterday and last night.  Got some projects done and enjoyed a fire and slept in the camper.  So relaxing.  Listened to the Twins on the radio.  Great finish to the game.  No big plans for the day.  Let the body rest up after a real active weekend.  Happy Labor day, have a good one.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
afternoon fellers......sheez another 7 hours..........for a Union Thug on a labor day.......somethins wrong with that picture!!!!!! :doofus: :tut: :pouty:

not to much needs to get done.............plans changed yesterday so the turkey is hitting charcoal today!!!! :happy1:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
You broke about every Union rule all in one day Glenn.   :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
You broke about every Union rule all in one day Glenn.   :rotflmao:
:confused: :confused: :doah: i know!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Evening boys. Back home and settled in after being camping off grid done in the forest. We had fun. Harmed a bunch of fire wood and beers too.  :happy1:
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya it was pretty quiet here, I wondered what you were up to. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 61 here and heading for 80 it says. No rain in the forecast that I see either. I got a call on the wife's car the end of last week. They finally got the last part and were in the process of ripping the whole interior of the car out. Lady said it is just a shell of a car right now. What a mess it is. The mold in the carpet had gotten even worse sitting there at the dealership. No happy campers right now. Well, just getting ready to head back to the salt mines. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 58 here and heading to 79 today..  a nice quiet day yesterday after
my company left!!   interesting how one gets used to their own ways..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
help a friend get his car over to Alex this morning, a 75 corvette that needs a windshield.. 
have a good day all!! 

Offline Scenic

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning All.   56 here this morning and feels great.  Yesterday was cooler most of the day.  Now if we could just send that Canada smoke back up there it would be great.   Heading for another day of boat works in the shop.   Have a great day!!! 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gang, 57 here & we should see 80. Yeah, that haze from the wildfire smoke was kind of nasty here yday, especially in the afternoon. Burned a little of the stuff off the drive, worked on my new project some too. Even mowed a little after lunch. Looks like a good day for a fire again, then on to my project. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like a rainy day but no chance of that.  It is smoke.  So JB what kind of car?  What happened?  Sounds scary tearing it all apart.  We bought a new 16 cu ft upright freezer 4 years ago and it quit working already.  Also got a new dishwasher delivered the same day and the front of it is rusting.  ???  They are coming today to check the freezer out.  Not sure when they will be here.  Have a good one.

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
I also noticed a ton of smoke Sunday night in Hubbard Co. Visibility was about a mile and half only. Got a date with the Toro today and then a retirement party tonight before our deer hunters meeting. Later..... :happy1: :happy1:
mm

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning fellers.....yeppers a nice day outdoors today!!!!! :happy1: should water whats left of the garden. got a CT scan at the hospital today. hope the nurses takes advant........ er. i mean hope it goes well.  :rotflmao: the one on the phone i talked to a few weeks ago sounded fiesty!! :sleazy:

need to stop a couple places as long as i'm in st cloud for stuff i want for the cabin!!!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck with all of the phases of your checkup.   :sleazy:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Good luck with all of the phases of your checkup.   :sleazy:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' fellow gulag comrades! 55 at choretime heading for a high in the mid-70's. Very fall-like again today here and the windows- open sleeping weather has been fantastic. No smoke and it promises to be even a little cooler Friday on thru the weekend. Got the last of the sheep back from the State Fair last nite about 8 p.m. Glad that's over with. Now we gotta ship a bunch next Monday so we're not burning thru so much feed. Speaking of checkups, got a notice to make a doctor's appt. Mother Mayo decided to close the Bugtussle satellite clinic recently due to "flooding damage" that's too expensive to repair. Ya I bet. They've been looking for excuses to close it for years and looks like they finally came up with one. People here are pissed. And they wonder why rural healthcare lags so far behind the major metro areas. "Hey I know, let's consolidate it and make it totally impersonal. That'll help". :rolleyes: Now my options are either Wells or Albert's Leaf. Prolly go to Wells. They have a Dairy Queen.  :happy1:   

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  Looks like a rainy day but no chance of that.  It is smoke.  So JB what kind of car?  What happened?  Sounds scary tearing it all apart.  We bought a new 16 cu ft upright freezer 4 years ago and it quit working already.  Also got a new dishwasher delivered the same day and the front of it is rusting.  ???  They are coming today to check the freezer out.  Not sure when they will be here.  Have a good one.
The car is a 2024 Equinox and when they built the car GMs DEI hire smashed the part that drains the AC. So when the AC was running all the water goin going into the cab of the car. All the carpet and sound proof padding was soaked and growing mold under the floor matts. The whole dash and steering column had to come out to replace the broken piece and all the interior had to be removed to clean it. The wife started a case with GM to replace the car. But just found out that was declined. Also got the call from the dealership that they have the car back together and it is ready for pickup. Just wonder how many gremlins there will be in the car now. Sad when you buy a brand new car to avoid those kind of problems.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
good luck JB!!! 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
There is a reason you see so many Hondas on the road.

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
The car is a 2024 Equinox and when they built the car GMs DEI hire smashed the part that drains the AC. So when the AC was running all the water goin going into the cab of the car. All the carpet and sound proof padding was soaked and growing mold under the floor matts. The whole dash and steering column had to come out to replace the broken piece and all the interior had to be removed to clean it. The wife started a case with GM to replace the car. But just found out that was declined. Also got the call from the dealership that they have the car back together and it is ready for pickup. Just wonder how many gremlins there will be in the car now. Sad when you buy a brand new car to avoid those kind of problems.
Insane , whatta bunch of crap. The bumper to bumper warranty cover it anyhow? Good thing you caught it when you did, mold is no boyno.

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
What a PIA JB.  Good luck. 

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
At the very least they should give you a super deal on a trade. I wouldn't want to own that vehicle. Good Luck jb.