Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5432875 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. 37 here this morning and heading for 60 today. Been down to 62 in the house. So, looking forward to a little warm up. Starting the wood boiler will be on the agenda this coming weekend. That and some bow hunting. Otherwise just getting ready for another day in the salt mines. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 33 here and going for 61 maybe today..   a heat wave...  off tom Alex this morning and get a few things this am... 
got a few other things to do today too...  also get ready to head over to Aiken tomorrow morning..  just going  for the day to visit
my son and his family at the cabin..  been a lot of years since I have been over there..  have a good day all.. 
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys.  It is 28 here and should see 62 later on.  I will take my friend fishing this afternoon so hope it isn't too windy.  Will go to town and pay some bills too. May pick up some oats and sunflower seeds too.  Then everyone will be fed.  Mike have fun visiting.  Have a good one. 

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 32 @ 1st peek here & we're headed towards 60. :scratch: I don't know LPS, the fire warning here says SSW 10-20 with gusts to 25 this afternoon. A bit shorter trip than normal yday as we were back here before 1. Messed around out in the new shed for a couple hours or so after that. That's probably my starting spot again today. No more now, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Gunner the more south the wind is the better for me.  West or NW is a bad thing here on the river.  JB 62 puts you right with Mike.  Would be way too cold for us.  LOL  It's a balmy 71 in our house.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
had mine set at 65 until the other day..  67 now   turn it down at night and then back again when I get up

the 61 was before I fired up the furnace
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline markn

• Master Outdoorsman
went through the garage and got a bunch of stuff put away for the winter, sprayer, pressure washer, etc. Have just one spot left beside the boat to do. I did call and ordered up a load of pit-run and a load of class 5 to put in front of and on the North side of the garage. Got a small water issue I'd like to take care of. Later...... :happy1: :happy1:
mm