Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5334839 times)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! Thanks Barry. Mine is a 2005 GMC Sierra. I think i am  going to go with the slider, only $150 more for the peace of mind. I would rather have it and not need it then need it and not have it. Little bit of flurries this morning and 25 right now. Well, just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin gents, says it's 23* here & no snow. Did get the boat out of the shed & in to the garage yday. :happy1: Managed to get the old unit off & most of the old wiring figured out. Going to try to run the new hook ups today, see how that goes. Had an issue with the winch on our blower yday too, so may give that a look. We had company next door too, but not for long. They shoveled their way in & cleared enough to get their boat out of their shed too, hooked on to it & were gone. Nothing else to report, have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
        :cheesy:  Happy Spring, guys!

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: March 03/20/18, 07:20:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 26 here with light snow fall...  don't see the 2 inches they were saying, yet...  went to the tax man yesterday and got those done...  nothing much going on today, have a good day....
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Laundry?  :rotflmao:  It is for me today... ;)

« Last Edit: March 03/20/18, 07:57:19 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Heard there's a big Spring festival up in Cold Springs today.... :rotflmao: (aptly named)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
awe go do your laundry!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
31 at choretime. Gray day today. A dusting of snow in Bugtussle proper but nothing at the ranch. I'm fine with snow as long as I don't have to move it. May have to head up to Cold Spring & take in the festivities!  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
awe go do your laundry!!!!!!!!!! :taz: :taz: :banghead: :banghead: :rotflmao:

Sheesh, just wishing ya a happy spring!!!  :pouty:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
31 at choretime. Gray day today. A dusting of snow in Bugtussle proper but nothing at the ranch. I'm fine with snow as long as I don't have to move it. May have to head up to Cold Spring & take in the festivities!  :rotflmao:

Good idea! But, leave THE SHEEP at home!  :rolleyes:      :evil:

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Mornin joke

2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
good one boar.....must be a red lake falls thing!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

UGH........ morning fellers, been a odd morning. :doofus: :confused: :confused: my wunnerful bride done told me to go have sex wit myself. :crazy: :bonk: :doah: i dont understand why??? :scratch: :scratch: to say the past week has been challenging planning meals with her getting all her teeth yanked and dentures put in, eatings been a bit difficult to say the least.

so, like a good loving husband i suggested she go buy some Gerbers baby food and some of the baby food oatmeal!!! apparently that wasnt a good plan???? :doofus: :crazy: :confused: :doah: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
You told her what??!?!!!       Ahh gawd.....! :doah:  I'll bet she must be feeling poopy...make her something good to eat, a soft casserole, like dat goulash stuff, mac and cheese,or something. Soft buttered rolls...smashed taters...just some suggestions.
« Last Edit: March 03/20/18, 12:17:08 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
OOO WEEE You must be one of Bubbas friends EH?
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
actually it was all in good fun..............not that she never tells me to go away!!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :confused: i dont think she appreciates good advice!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleazy: :sleazy:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
leave to Glenn!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
leave to Glenn!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sounds like an updated remake of "Leave it to Beaver"...!!   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn, grill a nice big T-Bone and offer to share it with her.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  Then boil her an egg. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
some good humor there. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Morning boys. Hump day today. Not much exciting happening, just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning let the hounddogs out and noticed snow flurries. Getting ready to head to red wing.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 21* when I looked. Well, we got the new transducers mounted & the power wires ran, so we turned the new unit on for the 1st time yday afternoon. :happy1: Looks like our day to hit GR for a few things to get through the weekend, as we'll be going back to Ia. on Monday, most likely. Not much else to report, have agood day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 27 here going for 36.. we ended up getting about an inch of snow yesterday and it sure made the a mess of the roads...  no more snow today so let it melt some more...  have a good day all!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, ummmmmm.... yea..... morning....
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, another great day here.... :mooning:  There's yer good morning!

A joke just for Barry....What did the blonde say when she saw the Cheerios box? "Omg, donut seeds!"
« Last Edit: March 03/21/18, 08:35:59 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Another day in paradise! 24 at choretime. Brought my hose in the garage when I went out about 10 p.m. It was already frozen, inside the barn!  :sad: At least the mud was in a solid state for the time being.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Chilly with a springtime "mackerel sky" out there right now....(cirrocumulus clouds)

« Last Edit: March 03/21/18, 10:21:06 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, beautiful day here in the Burgh, at least 8 inches of snow and still coming down. It's been awhile since my last post but a couple weeks ago I bitten by a bug. I've been keeping myself hydrated with plenty of fluids and doing plenty of stretching to keep the muscle cramps away. I went out one night and forgot the pest spray and that damn love bug bit me good  :sleazy:. I guess I can't complain I've kept those pests away for 10 years since my divorce but I knew one day it would find me again. At least I found a good one this time and she already knows don't expect a ring, did that once already and never again. Y'all have a good day and now it's time to go shovel which better be that last time, too many cobwebs on the golf clubs.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
COFFEE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!! :wowza: :wowza: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :sleazy: :smoking: :rotflmao: yea yea in 2 months you,LL be hitched!! :rotflmao: is she a vikes fan!! :laughroll: :laughroll: :super smiley:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
He best lay off all that cawfee.  :doofus:     :rotflmao: