Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902650 times)

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
has to be that taz coffee!!!! :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh no. Coffee has fallen to the dark side.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
We must save him from frilly doilies on the tables and flowered cawfee cups!!!!!  :doah:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Coffee, let me be the first to ask what everyone is thinking...    Is she HOT???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Hot no, but pretty damn good looking. She hit all the right sticking points for me. She is a widow and never had kids so no drama there of an ex husband or brats running around, has a good job, her own house with lot of land. Too bad I don't hunt any more. She has her own money and not out for mine so I took the bait. Oh yeah better looking and a better body than the ex wife's so win win for me.  :sleazy: Neighbors driveway shoveled and now time for mine.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you Coffee.  So one more question.  Who did the shoveling you or the new lady?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
congrats Coffee!!!!!!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
yea he just seen his last trip to minnesota fishing!!!!!!!!! :super smiley: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe she's like your other 1/2 & better at it :fishing: than he is!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Couldn't help myself you left a opening & were asking for that!! :tut: :bonk: :laugh: :laugh:
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Maybe she's like your other 1/2 & better at it :fishing: than he is!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: Couldn't help myself you left a opening & were asking for that!! :tut: :bonk: :laugh: :laugh:
:confused: :confused: :shocked: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning, 22* to start the day with 10 inches of snow on the ground from yesterday which in bulls***  :angry2:, last year on this date I was out golfing. Not much going on today but a 15 hour day at the shop. And Glenn,  :tut: nothing/no one stops my yearly fishing trip to Minnesota. Y'all have a good day and be safe out there.
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, good morning is right, Coffee!!  :angry2: Winter storm watch here; 4-8" snow. I knew we'd get it, becuz for the first time, I put my blowers away before the every-year April 1st date....anyway, this is all GLENN'S FAULT! Mikey told me to say that!   Anywho, enjoy this ....this.......STUFF, guys.  :angry:

Barry, ya plant those donut seeds yet?  hehe... ;)  (Haveta read yday's joke)
« Last Edit: March 03/22/18, 05:50:37 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Got it Rebs.  lol  Yup having them for breakfast again.  Makes for a growing boy.  Found out some good news from the tax man last night when he called.  Yes we are getting a nice refund and as far as retirement earnings go if I was to get a part time job it is only the net income that is counted not the gross.  That of course is of interest to the Soc. Sec. people.  Won't do a part time job right away but if I want more spending money I kind of have a place in mind that I would like to work at.  Can't do that until 2019 though.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Looks like the first round of snow is going to miss us up here again. We actually have seen any real snow for awhile now. I would say at least a month since we have seen more than an inch of snow. Supposed to be close to 40 today. Not much else happnin. Have a good one.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
You still going to keep making your ice rigs Barry in retirement?

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good for you, Barry!  My advice, for what it's worth, right after retirement, kick back, throw AWAY the clock, and GOOF OFF for a while! That was the hardest thing for me; the clock thing. So used to doing all the things that had to be done and documented at certain times during yer 12 hr shift, was really hard to break away from. Realize there IS no clock...for a while. Then slowly work back into a daily routine to keep some order in yer life...just my two cents. I'm still working on my moon rocket... :crazy:
« Last Edit: March 03/22/18, 06:38:31 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ok Coffee, let me be the first to ask what everyone is thinking...    Is she HOT???    :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

He's too occupied to answer right now, Barry..... :whistling:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all,  still talking 3 to 5 inches of snow tomorrow..  Rebs fault for putting the snow blowers away!!!  going to Alex today for some vittles and other supplies..  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 29* here a couple minutes ago. Made the road trip to GR yday, hit town by about 9 & was back by 1:30. There wasn't quite as much open water at Cutfoot as I thought there would be on the way in to town. That will be changin as they're talking 40-45* for us today & upper 30's through the weekend. We must've had a light dusting Tuesday night as there was a white tint to the ground yday early. Another group of 3 or 4 vehicles over at the resort when we returned yday as well. Hoping to put the boat back together & back out in the big shed today. Hope you have a good Thursday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning boyz!!!!! :snow4: :snow2: :snow3: :snow5: :snow5: :snow5: :nerd: :nerd:

oh and coffee ya know i'm just givin ya a bad time........in all seriuosness i hope it all works out for ya!!!!!

so glenn's got a game plan for the snowmaggedeon.............make a mess in da kitchen!!!!!!! gonna boil up a soup bone fer soup, cook up my venny neck roasts for deer camp 2018, and cook up some pheasant!
« Last Edit: March 03/22/18, 08:18:24 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yadda, yadda, yadda.  They have all those items at the grocery store?  :scratch:

NWS Predicted pic of Glenn's house on Saturday...... :evil:

« Last Edit: March 03/22/18, 09:11:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
A lot of catching up in da mornin' round here. Coffee survived another nite with his HOT girlfriend, Barry's retiring, Jerkbiat has had no snowfall, Reb is to blame for the upcoming Snowmagedon, Gunner made it to and from GR, and Glenn is cooking up road kill from his recent trip to Red Wing. Moi? 30 at choretime. Finished up lambing yesterday. Mom and her twins doing well.  :happy1:

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
A lot of catching up in da mornin' round here. Coffee survived another nite with his HOT girlfriend, Barry's retiring, Jerkbiat has had no snowfall, Reb is to blame for the upcoming Snowmagedon, Gunner made it to and from GR, and Glenn is cooking up road kill from his recent trip to Red Wing. Moi? 30 at choretime. Finished up lambing yesterday. Mom and her twins doing well.  :happy1:
hey dotch.......ya fergotz about mikey, he's going to Alex to get more laundry soap!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
hey dotch.......ya fergotz about mikey, he's going to Alex to get more laundry soap!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

The Tide-in-a-55 Gal drum size...HEE HEEE!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Is mikey dealin' them Tide pods again?  :smoking: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: March 03/22/18, 09:50:37 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll: well ya know  :fish2: :Fish: :old fisherman: :stillfish: friday is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!! :happy1: :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
wow...........just read an article in the local news paper our school spurintendent was arrested for indecent exposure!!!!!!! i never did like him!!!!! :doah: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's that sex thing!!!!!  :mad1:    :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
It's that sex thing!!!!!  :mad1:    :rotflmao:
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: yea i'm guessing..................he is interviewing for the sup job up in moorheads school district! think that just put da Kabosh to dat!!!!!!! :tut: :tut: