Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901263 times)

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 17 at choretime with a 2" accumulation of snow measured since yesterday. Melted down to .17" of liquid equivalent precipitation. Talking some 50 degree days for Wed. & Thurs. Believe it when I see it. Enough snow to keep things plenty cool. They're already backing water on Friday, putting the high back in the upper 40's and upping the chance of rain Thurs. nite into Fri. Oh well at least next weekend sounds crappy with snow Sat. and highs in the mid-30's. I may squeeze a trip to Canada in here yet!.Should probably start collecting bail money in advance! :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Mornin'! 17 at choretime with a 2" accumulation of snow measured since yesterday. Melted down to .17" of liquid equivalent precipitation. Talking some 50 degree days for Wed. & Thurs. Believe it when I see it. Enough snow to keep things plenty cool. They're already backing water on Friday, putting the high back in the upper 40's and upping the chance of rain Thurs. nite into Fri. Oh well at least next weekend sounds crappy with snow Sat. and highs in the mid-30's. I may squeeze a trip to Canada in here yet!.Should probably start collecting bail money in advance! :happy1:

Uh....anyone tell ya they got LOTSA white stuff up there right now? Along with freezin' temps?  :confused:
« Last Edit: April 04/09/18, 10:26:21 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Oh yeah, they got snow up there alright. We were there last fall when the fun and games started in October. Communicating with the area residents, it never left. We gotta burn up some of that wood we've been splitting and keep foreign relations good with the Canadians. Good chits. They appreciate the weather improving after we leave and it usually improves once we get home. A win:win!  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
The weather pundits are saying there is another good chance of snow Fri nite thu Sat nite. Heavy wet snow.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  22 here.  That's an improvement.  The week is progressing nicely.  Dentist appt on Thursday.  Have a good one.  That Elton John tribute is on tonight at 8.  Looks to be an awesome concert.  Miley Cyrus is on too.  I have always had the hots for her.   :sleazy:
« Last Edit: April 04/10/18, 06:31:40 AM by LPS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I wonder if they will keep the politics out of the Elton John tribute. Probably not, the liberal moonbats just can't help themselves. Just another day in paradise. Looks like a couple days above freezing and maybe some snow. Then maybe snow on the weekend to. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks to be a nice day today..  but the upcoming weather isn't looking so great here.. sure hope they are wrong, saying good amounts of snow Friday thru Sunday..  Oh well...  have a good day!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Cloudy and blah here with 30*, up into the 40's today. Nice slow melt.  Have to do the "Mom" grocery shopping thing and visit today. My cousin Debi is coming along to help me maintain.  (The 911 calls from her husband have started in again...cops called me yday. He's really out of it,  continually calls 911 to talk to his son, but his son won't do anything about it) Guy doesn't even know what's going on, then he gets real nasty. I may have to rack his son to get him to place his Dad somewhere.  training-087
"Miley Cyrus is on too.  I have always had the hots for her."     :doah:  Good lord, now Barry is starting the day with the seks thing. What hath Glenn wrought?  Have a good one, guys.  :coffee:

https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/VIDEO-Check-Out-A-Sneak-Peak-for-Upcoming-CBS-Special-ELTON-JOHN-IM-STILL-STANDING-A-GRAMMY-SALUTE-20180409
« Last Edit: April 04/10/18, 07:39:17 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Glenn is contagious.  I eat more catsup these days it seems too. 

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

I suppose next you'll be carrying packets of ketchup with ya at all times for emergencies!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

I suppose next you'll be carrying packets of ketchup with ya at all times for emergencies!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :scratch:

The new Chick-fil-A in Rochester, like all the others, has nice little packets of Texas Pete hot sauce. 

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
My cousins used to have ketchup sandwiches when they were kids.  Even though I like catchup I am not into catsup sandwichs.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
My uncle ate mustard and onion sandwiches...he mighta been the Grinch.  :shocked:
I did have a pnut butter and dill pickle slices sandwich yday.......
« Last Edit: April 04/10/18, 08:48:12 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
My uncle ate mustard and onion sandwiches...he mighta been the Grinch.  :shocked:

heard about the PB and pickle sandwich, not sure about that but PB and mayo is good...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

heard about the PB and pickle sandwich, not sure about that but PB and mayo is good...

:puke:              Try the dill pickle one! I use the hamburger dill chips....

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

:puke:              Try the dill pickle one! I use the hamburger dill chips....

so if that is so good why did ya start the line with a puker????

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pnut butter and MAYO!  :puke:     :doah:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Pnut butter and MAYO!  :puke:     :doah:

don't knock it til ya try it!!!!! :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman

The new Chick-fil-A in Rochester, like all the others, has nice little packets of Texas Pete hot sauce.

Did ya fill ur pockets Delmonte?  :police: :police: :police:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Peanut butter, pickles and mayo has gotta be better than Tide pods! Just sayin'... :rotflmao:

28 at choretime. Had to go 10 rounds with a ram last night, trying to oust him from a ewe pen. Ornery SOB! How he managed to jump over that panel is beyond me. Must've pole vaulted. I almost snapped his neck I was so pissed. Wouldn't have bothered me if I had. Luckily I had my 94 proof bottle of juniper berry extract to calm my nerves afterwards.  :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:happy1: :happy1: :happy1: :bow: :bow: :sleazy:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Peanut butter, pickles and mayo has gotta be better than Tide pods! Just sayin'... :rotflmao:

28 at choretime. Had to go 10 rounds with a ram last night, trying to oust him from a ewe pen. Ornery SOB! How he managed to jump over that panel is beyond me. Must've pole vaulted. I almost snapped his neck I was so pissed. Wouldn't have bothered me if I had. Luckily I had my 94 proof bottle of juniper berry extract to calm my nerves afterwards.  :happy1:
ornery like the owner?? :scratch: :shocked:

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz,  the last time I served up something so off the wall was to a pregnant woman,  you guys aint knocked.......  :rotflmao: :mooning:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gee wiz,  the last time I served up something so off the wall was to a pregnant woman,  you guys aint knocked.......  :rotflmao: :mooning:
nuttin would surprise me with this group boober!! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya, me either! Glenn's always whinin' he's been violated on here.... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 04/10/18, 07:42:07 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOAR!!!  A day late but better late than never.  Our friend is another year older.  Good for you. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Happy belated B-day Boar. Had 28 to start the day, may be a chance for a little snow. Looking like it may be more SW of us. just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!