Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952856 times)

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Little foggy here this morning. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 41* for us. No ice on the bay today, it was actually all gone by late yday afternoon :happy1:. Seen some pics & there's still a little on the main lake. Looks like getting the dock & lift ready to go in is on the top of the list today. Must've seen 8-10, maybe a dozen boats headin north yday between here & GR. Not much else new, hope ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 44 this morning going for the upper 60's...  the ice gone from the lake as of last night.  two weeks ago there was close to 30 inches of the stuff!!  going to Alex this morning for a few errands and then home and do a few things..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
You mean pick up big bags of chicky, don't ya?  :scratch: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Steve-o

• Master Outdoorsman
This is for Reb (and Smurfy)
A new game for you...

BINGO!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
 :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :pouty: :rotflmao: morning all you troublemakers!!!!!!!!! :doah: :rotflmao:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys. Little foggy here this morning. Other than that, just another day in paradise. Have a good one!
boars fireball?????????????????????????????????

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good one Del.  All classy things too.  You've been fairly funny lately.  lol  Happy Thursday all of you.   Looks to be a real nice day today.  My dock is still sitting on mud.  We need a foot of water in the river.  I need the dock out so I can launch my boat.  Hope it goes up this week so I can fish the opener.

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
boars fireball?????????????????????????????????

Nailed it governor.  :happy1: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Amen. When I go to Wally World in Waseca bingo would be a slam dunk especially on a rainy day.

43 at choretime. Back to farming today here. Saw a rooster pheasant meandering across the lower pasture with 4 hens this a.m. The little male hummingbird is still at the feeders but no orioles yet. Not much place to hide. Reb has a constant Japanese beetle orgy in his backyard starting in July. People flock to his yard in droves just to watch!  :sleazy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks for the reminder to get the hummer and oriole feeders out along with the nest materials...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer gonna get a hummer??! DEL!    :shocked:  :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Better Google that Del.  :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope just gonna feed them sugar.   

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. TGIF!! It is that time of year to get some hummers outside  ;). Looks like a nice day out there today.The ice on the lake is starting to show some big holes in it at least as far as I could see out there. I think a strong wind would do some damage to it. Have a good one!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, we've got 43* here. I heard some extra activity up the road yday so I had to take a break from my list ;) & go checl it out on the 4 wheeler. Found a couple places with some people around that aren't here all winter. I could see the channel going out to the main lake too, there looked to be some ice out there yet. Looked like it could be gone any day. I messed around with the dock some & I got the axle about a foot from the water, so she'll be gettin wet today. Might let the water warm up a tad before finishing setting it up. Enjoy your Friday guys.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 49 here going for the 70's.  got a few things done yesterday, even got the yard cleaned up from the grator rolling so much gravel into the yard.. got the leaf blower going and just worked at it..  then last night I was treated to an interesting site on the lake..  a trumpeter swan and a loon swimming sort of together..  they were about 20 feet apart but swam that way for about 20 minutes..  interesting..  have a good day all!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Nope just gonna feed them sugar.

Sure, make the poor birdies diabetic!  :embarrassed:

Happy Friday, dudes. 52 and cloudy here; headed for 75* later, say the morjits. Finally picked up just a tad under 1" rain last nite. Was a nice, slow one. My yard is a happy place today!  :dancinred:
« Last Edit: May 05/04/18, 08:13:44 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya good morning.  Beautiful day here.  Gonna go golfing tomorrow with my brother and his son who is my Godson.  Great kid and he can really hit the ball.  I said have patience with me golfing with you.  lol  I am a hacker but do enjoy getting out.  This will be first round of the year. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' guys! 43 at choretime. .46" of rain at the ranch and .48" in Bugtussle proper. Grass is really taking off so best attempt to resurrect the old mowers for one more season. More sticks to pick up before that can happen too. Take the dog in for her shots tomorrow & need to pick up feed among other things. Luckily my juniper berry extract, malaria medication and lime supply should be adequate for the weekend.  :happy1:

Corn planted 4/29

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 05/04/18, 11:08:18 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' guys! 43 at choretime. .46" of rain at the ranch and .48" in Bugtussle proper. Grass is really taking off so best attempt to resurrect the old mowers for one more season. More sticks to pick up before that can happen too. Take the dog in for her shots tomorrow & need to pick up feed among other things. Luckily my juniper berry extract, malaria medication and lime supply should be adequate for the weekend.  :happy1:
no tick repellent??????????? :confused: oh wait ..........thats what Mrs Cheviot's for!!!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Just gotta stay outta the long grass, my little blue friend... :whistling:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And don't be lighting any fires today! As Glenn would say:   :tut:

DNR News Release

For Immediate Release:

May 4, 2018

Dry, windy conditions prompt Red Flag Warning for most of the state
Conditions ripe for wildfire
The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources reminds people that a Red Flag Warning has been issued today by the National Weather Service.

The warning means the area is experiencing critical weather conditions ideal for wildfire and includes the following counties: Aitkin, Anoka, Becker, Beltrami, Benton, Big Stone, Brown, Carlton, Carver, Cass, Chippewa, Chisago, Clay, Clearwater, Cook, Crow Wing, Dakota, Douglas, Grant, Hennepin, Hubbard, Isanti, Itasca, Kanabec, Kandiyohi, Kittson, Koochiching, Lac qui Parle, Lake, Lake of the Woods, Mahnomen, Marshall, McLeod, Meeker, Mille Lacs, Morrison, Nicollet, Norman, Otter Tail, Pennington, Pine, Polk, Pope, Ramsey, Red Lake, Redwood, Renville, Roseau, Scott, Sherburne, Sibley, St Louis, Stearns, Stevens, Swift, Todd, Traverse, Wadena, Washington, Wilkin, Wright, Yellow Medicine.

People should not burn while the Red Flag Warning remains in effect and check any burning done recently to ensure the fire is out. Any spark could become a wildfire under Red Flag conditions.

Monitor mndnr.gov/burnrestrictions, and follow @mnforestry on Twitter, for up-to-date information about the fire conditions statewide.

###

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Told ya he didn't like mowin'!!  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
:banghead: :banghead: :taz: :taz: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Boy, the rain and sun did it the last three days!!! I gotta mow! Comin' in fast and thick...while all the neighbors are still all bare spots and brown with green...nya nya!!   :evil:  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: May 05/04/18, 01:00:10 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :scratch: :scratch: what rain??? :confused: :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
*PSSSSSSSHT*    There! That should stop that infernal squeakin' noise.... :evil:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey is that on "our" truck.   :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Supposed to stop squeaks and squeals, of the smurf variety.....  ;)   I did use some of the LPS silicone spray on Mr. Sparkles rubber window channels last week....the #1 cause of slow power windows.
« Last Edit: May 05/04/18, 01:35:22 PM by Rebel SS »