Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4952367 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman

ole rebby and Dew would need to take several naps watching me!!!!!!! :moon: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
I'm sure I would!!! Be like watchin paint dry or snail races anything S L O W makes me sleepy :mooning: :smoking:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
TGIF!  I am hoping to get off early today so I can mow the lawn.  That will give me more time to rec-reate on the weekend. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. I am sure the wife will want to get the grass mowed tonight when we get home. I may even break a bead watching her. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: No big plans for the weekend. Have a good one all.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, good lookin day ahead of us!!!  looks like the rain went all south of here..  have a good day!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, got to see another beautiful start to the day from the boat. We had 54* & a light SE breeze when I left the garage. NO :fish2:, oh well. Finished up this round of mowin yday too. :happy1: I noticed 1 of walleyes in the live box was belly up but still breathin earlier, so I might as well clean 'em all this mornin. Nuthin else real pressing on my list, so we'll just roll with it. Hope you enjoy your Friday, everybody
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
So Dew did you just retire that you are doing all of this stuff now?  Just wondering.  I have lots to do too.  Hoping to do it gradually though.   :rotflmao:
Heck no My last day of work was June 30th  1994!! The last construction accident of 3 and one that was major.
 15-17 sugeries later I'm done for now the one in 2014 laid me up for 4 years 2 of doing NOTHING cept short walks then one year of nothing more than 10 lbs and longer walks then rehab. And a woman can sure fill empty spaces in sheds with anything she wants out of the way,The trees grow and brush weeds! Oh well I'm finally back at it an feelin great doin it!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Morning boys. I am sure the wife will want to get the grass mowed tonight when we get home. I may even break a bead watching her. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: No big plans for the weekend. Have a good one all.

JB gets 'er done...... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good for you Dew.  Never mind these other guys....    :crazy:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
"Other guys"?!   WELL!   :mooning:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey good for you Dew.  Never mind these other guys....    :crazy:
YAH Papa PUTZ an the Dandelion guy who never makes dandelion wine JEEZE but he can spell :mooning: :mooning: :smoking:
 an One can buy fish

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
A friend made dandelion wine once and it was great.  Well we got a shot of rain here in the last few minutes.  Not much be better than nothing.  Had another nice boat ride last night.  Just putting down the river, never even went fast. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, no rain it looks like here..  gray looking skies and that's it...  not much on the agenda today so just do what happens to come along!!  have a good day all!!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, had 57* & .9" of rain in the gauge ~ a 1/2 hr ago. Thought about goin out :fishing: around 4:15 but it was like glenn was in the backyard. ;) :laugh: They're talkin  like today will be a repeat of yday & more of the same for Sunday, only more wind & warmer. Rain again Monday. Batchin it today, at least part of it, as the other 2 are heading up to Big Fork for the annual co-op board meeting. Sounds like some of LPS's Honey Nut Cheerio's & a little boat time are at the top of my list to start today. Hope ya have a good un.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin'! 64 at choretime on its way to the low 80's for a high. Rainfall total from yesterday was 1.18" at home and 1.60" in Bugtussle proper. The lawn was starting to dry up in spots to the point I thought maybe we'd get to skip mowing pretty quick. Guess not. Better get some feed this a.m. Nice & cool yet and possible heavy rain this afternoon. Yee ha.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
morning!!!!! dribbling outside and been hearing thunder. could use some rain but may put a damper on my sat morning agenda. gotta get ris of my 7 bags of helicopters come hell or high water this morning, the place is only open till noon.

got them all cleaned outta my rocks and the lawn cut last nite. today wanna weed garden and lay down grass clippings.

oh and Gunner...…..maybe I am close by!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
morning!!!!! dribbling outside and been hearing thunder. could use some rain but may put a damper on my sat morning agenda. gotta get ris of my 7 bags of helicopters come hell or high water this morning, the place is only open till noon.

got them all cleaned outta my rocks and the lawn cut last nite. today wanna weed garden and lay down grass clippings.

oh and Gunner...…..maybe I am close by!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Sneak down to Rebs and dump them out..   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY! Quit tag -teaming me! Besides, if he's outside dribbling, maybe he better go see his Urologist first! Don't want no smurf wee-wee on MY lawn!!!  :tut:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
HEY! Quit tag -teaming me! Besides, if he's outside dribbling, maybe he better go see his Urologist first! Don't want no smurf wee-wee on MY lawn!!!  :tut:
:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: morning Reb!!!!!!!! thought maybe the NL tied ya up again last nite!!!!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Naw, could barely get outta bed this am. Really did something to the body again, hurtin' like all get out. She's gonna haveta wait.  :undecided:
« Last Edit: June 06/09/18, 08:55:40 AM by Rebel SS »

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
ya need to learn to slow down there bud. its not like the stuff you need to do is going anywhere!!!!! get better.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just couldn't ask my neighbor to mow the front again. He's been doing it for nothing lately, cuz I'm a bit short on cash. I did get him back though...the radio station here has a "Nominate a rock star" program, where you can nominate someone that goes above and beyond helping in the community. I filled out the stuff about how he helps me out around here with everything, and I couldn't do it without him, etc. Anyhow, they picked mine and interviewed him on the radio, and he won a free anything you want breakfast for four at a great restaurant in town, and some other things. I get to be one of the four.  :azn:
« Last Edit: June 06/09/18, 09:32:20 AM by Rebel SS »

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
That is so cool Rebs.  I wish I was closer to stop in and bug you a little.  Maybe rake up Glenns helicopters for you.  GLENN DON'T DO IT!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
excellent Rebs!!!!! :happy1: :happy1:

Online Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys,  pretty soggy out here in western kandiyohi county.  Was gonna do some mow lawning myself today but tgat ain't happinin.  The skylight in the porch decided to start leaking so I'll havta chase tgat down. Well stay dry fellas!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sky lights can be and they can be a royal pain too!!!!  good luck Bobber!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys,  pretty soggy out here in western kandiyohi county.  Was gonna do some mow lawning myself today but tgat ain't happinin.  The skylight in the porch decided to start leaking so I'll havta chase tgat down. Well stay dry fellas!!
WE're sittin here dry as a bone!! Gray skys,Thunder in every direction an only a light sprinkle 1.2 hour ago didnt even wet the dirt!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Pouring, rumbling and booming down here. Got the back mowed and mower put away about a half hour before it hit. Flash flood watch out for Swampville. So what else is new?!

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Had .43" while I made the rounds running errands. No wind or hard water damage, yet anyway. Looks like another round getting organized coming this way. Dog is getting worked up so that's usually a clue.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well here in cold spring it's beer oh thirty and fire time. :happy1: