Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!

The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 5336056 times)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Hmmm...bears playing hopscotch, looking forward to going shopping....hanging out wid the missus...yup, retirements doing Barry good. :happy1: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: June 06/30/18, 08:52:51 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 75 at choretime and it's already about 90 with no breeze. Hay got baled yesterday. 1500 lb. round bales so not like the good old days stuck in the haymow. Gotta get 'em home yet but at least it's baled.

Ya, Barry can probably catch up on his Star Trek reruns while he's at it. Pretty sure del starred in this one, dad burn hippie that he is!

Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
mornin all, man did it rain over night.  2.3 inches in the gauge..  plenty of thunder and lighting to go with it too.   knocked out direct TV too.  not sure what to do with that.  oh well...  have a good day!!
:scratch: dude, you either need to quit smoking dope or more your sprinkler  :scratch: my rain gauge is ad dry as an AA meeting.

Oh yeah morning all. Some garden stuff, mainly water. And I,ll find more to potz with.
« Last Edit: June 06/30/18, 10:19:10 AM by glenn57 »
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, man did it rain over night.  2.3 inches in the gauge..  plenty of thunder and lighting to go with it too.   knocked out direct TV too.  not sure what to do with that.  oh well...  have a good day!!
:scratch: dude, you either need to quit smoking dope or more your sprinkler  :scratch: my rain gauge is ad dry as an AA meeting.

Oh yeah morning all. Some garden stuff, mainly water. And I,ll find more to potz with.

That's probably becuz the bottom rotted and fell out of it.  :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
O yay.... :doah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

HYDROLOGIC OUTLOOK
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE LA CROSSE WI
1038 AM CDT Sat Jun 30 2018

...Heavy Rain and Flooding Possible Late Afternoon into Tonight...

Several rounds of thunderstorms are expected across the area from
late this afternoon into tonight. Any storms will be capable of
producing heavy rainfall amounts of 1 to 3 inches, with locally
higher amounts possible. Rain may fall in a short period of time,
increasing the risk for flash flooding. Especially susceptible to
flooding will be urban areas as drainage systems could be
overwhelmed by extremely high rainfall rates.
« Last Edit: June 06/30/18, 01:35:57 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
It double posted again....sorry! I just hit "Post" and get two for one.... :crazy:
« Last Edit: June 06/30/18, 01:36:42 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Damn it's hot

if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer in SE Minnysoda, aren't ya?  :bonk: :rotflmao:

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
Yer in SE Minnysoda, aren't ya?  :bonk: :rotflmao:
I'd like to be anywhere cooler than here. The only thing keeping me going is the Long Island iced tea slushes.  :sleazy:
if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
78  and humid here at the moment.   71 and rain tomorrow here in suburban Cook or so they say

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon gents, after fiddle farting around most the day I managed to get a bunch done. :happy1: :happy1: it's been mick skinny happy hour for a while now. :toast: :toast: the maple trees in the area have there leaves turned, that tells me we are in for some stormy weather later. Either that or it's da  :toast: :rotflmao:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:toast:

that's it!!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Getting hammered here. Friggin' torrential rain, lightning, thunder. Now the wind  is hitting so hard, I think it's gonna blo

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning people, 70 and light rain. Waiting patiently for the paper person again,  they musta got lost. Had buffalo wild wings last night and some beers , paying the price this morning..Should be a good day though, gonna cube up a pork belly and smoke away for some burnt ends.. See ya!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  So everyone including Rebs got hammered yesterday.   :rotflmao: :rotflmao:  We did some imbibing too. It was too hot and humid to do anything else.  Very calm here.  Should do some spraying today.

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 66* for our start again. Went for a boat ride this am, 1st one in 2-3 days. :happy1: Sure looked like rain, could still get some this morning,  all around us then(~4:30). No  :fish2:, pretty good NW wind goin here too, that should keep the humidity down some. Did a little mowin yday, a little more today most likely. Otherwise not a lot happenin, hope ya have a good 1
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, morn rain this morning and even Glenn should be getting some.  have not looked at the rain gauge yet..  well have to see what the day brings.. have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes and dudettes. Got lucky last nite, didn't get totally whammed by the storms. Another 1.5" rain, though. Gag me dewpoint still. Misting out right now in Swampville. No plans for today. Hey Boob, how do ya cube and smoke that pork? Pics?

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning dudes and dudettes. Got lucky last nite, didn't get totally whammed by the storms. Another 1.5" rain, though. Gag me dewpoint still. Misting out right now in Swampville. No plans for today. Hey Boob, how do ya cube and smoke that pork? Pics?
Here's a pic from last year done on the smoker I gave dew2,  smoke til you get the color your looking for then put in drip pans and mix in your fav bbq sauce, honey or hot pepper jelly and return to the grill until they're around 200°..good stuff. But today I have to do it on day grill.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ahhhhhhh.......ahhhh... :hubba: :hubba:  Thanks, Boob!  :azn:
« Last Edit: July 07/01/18, 08:58:53 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Lookin' good there Boober! I can see why the Mrs. keeps you around.

Morinin' gang! 68 at choretime heading for the upper 70's. Showers in the area expected to be thru here after lunch. .43" in the last 24 hrs. Mosquitoes are ferocious as of this a.m. Don't screw around just land and bite in hordes. Hay baled & all hauled home for winter. Young neighbor farmer saved my bacon. I was worried about getting the bales off the south field with heavy rain forecast. Could've got stuck mowing & raking it if I wasn't careful. Jon saw my usual crew was up to their necks in alligators chopping & drilling beans so he offered to haul mine since he had some right next door. Got my 22' trailer out & helped him haul some of his too. In spite of a flat tire & breaking a wagon hitch, the job got done. Feeling pretty fortunate today. I have some great neighbors.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
you are so right Dotch!!  good folks still in this world!!! :happy1:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, morn rain this morning and even Glenn should be getting some.  have not looked at the rain gauge yet..  well have to see what the day brings.. have a good day all!!
so NOW laugh at my maple leaves turned comment!!!!!!!!!!! :mooning: :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: yep raining good here, checked earlier when I got the paper already had an inch. man the lawn and garden are lovin it. all my water buckets are full!!!!!!!! instead of indulging in happy hour half the dy I wish I would of go the 10-10-10 on my cukes and Epsom salt on my maters!!!!!! :doofus: :confused: :rotflmao:

gotta head to a wake later today. one of my best friends MIL passed away. in the meantime gonna cook up my world famous spaggetti for deer camp 2018.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
And it's now pouring out AGAIN................. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
still raining pretty good here. but no complaints!!!!!!!! :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
got .8 here already, boat has to up again..  there will docks underwater at this rate...  oh well....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Well, ya know who's fault it is............... :angry:  :moon:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
sure do............

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
  :doah: :rolleyes: :happy1: :laugh: Been raining here since about 8, we had .4" when I looked a few minutes ago. Lake is up pretty good here too, mike. glenn might havta have his mom raise their dock before they leave, so he won't have to when he gets back up here. ;) :laugh: Over 3" this weekend, lookin at the radar we might make 3.5"
« Last Edit: July 07/01/18, 01:48:50 PM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon