Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904391 times)

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
Barry we needpics of you feeding the humming birds with your belly button filled!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Nah we need pics of Reb doing body shots....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Ya, that's ALL we need!!! :doah:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
well then maybe it should be Del???? :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! We got our food plots all planted Saturday and drank some beer. So it will be all done raining in Skime now that the seed is in the ground. Other fine week in paradise. Have a good one!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Not looking like much rain coming JB.  Maybe a shot in a couple of days.  Doing good today.  The wife starts her new job today and doesn't start until 8.  She is an early riser and is used to starting at 6:30 so she is killing time now.  lol  Only gonna be 69 here today.  Man that is about perfect. 

Man we binge watched Goliath this week with the wife not having to work.  I am a big Billy Bob fan so I really enjoyed it.  Man season 2 was bizzare.  You can watch it free on Amazon Prime. 
« Last Edit: July 07/16/18, 06:45:03 AM by LPS »

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got the yards mowed yesterday so got that caught up and a few other yard things done too.. a few more today and then call it good for awhile..  not much else going on so have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 62* @  :fishing: time, a bit breezy too. Kinda tough to keep the boat where I wanted but I managed 2 :fish2: for the box, missed a couple, & got bit off once as well. Think they're talkin 75 or so for us today. Did a bit of mowing myself yday, more that could be done today but with the prediction of no rain until the end of the week, I think I'll hold off for a couple days. Gotta agree LPS , I like this much better than the 85*+ & humid. Better get movin , need to clean those fish, a few  other odds & ends on the list. Hope you enjoy your Monday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 60 at choretime. Nice change from the icky sticky. Getting mentally prepared for another Canadian trip on Wed. Need to get all the brush fires put out and quell any uprisings first.
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys! 50* to start the day today, supposed to be around 70*. Should be out on the lake today and not at work  :angry2:. Oh well the bills keep  a person coming to work. Nuttin else happening. Have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, the bills show up when you are not working JB!!  good day yesterday and today looks the same!!  starting out at 58 going for 78.  have a good day all!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Another nice day today.  Think I will take it easy... 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
69*, sunny, and NO HUME!!!  :shocked:  Finally!  9 days was enough of that chit!  :censored:
Barry, better grab some of those brats and make one of my McReb Bfast brats, now that you have all that time.....maybe ya can sit up a roadside stand and start selling them! I'll go 50/50 wid ya! They'll become to Minnysoda what pasties are to the UP, eh!  :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/17/18, 09:24:03 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another nice day here. Have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup another nice day..  went to a hot rod and bike roll in last night, first time the place did it, was fun and we had a good time.  not much else going on have a good day!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading to the upper 70's. Moi? I'm heading to Canada for a few days of R&R. Likely be out of the loop or more likely just looped for a few days.  :happy1:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  Gonna be a hot one here today.  What a beautiful morning.  Nice coolness to the air.  Fall comes a little earlier up here.  Not here yet but not far away neither. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 62 at choretime heading to the upper 70's. Moi? I'm heading to Canada for a few days of R&R. Likely be out of the loop or more likely just looped for a few days.  :happy1:

have a dang good time!!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, the boat ride this morning was a bit on the cool side & that's OK, as we had 58* when I came in. They're talkin 80-85* for us today, cooler again tomorrow with a good chance of some afternoon showers. We had to hit the ground runnin yday as we had a dental appt in GR @ 8:00 & didn't get back to the ranch until just about 2. The live box down at the lake could use a little TLC otherwise not much goin on today, we'll see. Have a good hump day everybody.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, humpsters. Hump day. 63* and sunny. Nice cool morning. I should be out fishing with Gunner right now.... :fish2: No big plans, grocery day with Mom, which blows most of the day. She can spend 15 mns looking at two items alone, comparing, then writing down the prices of every one, and then adding it up on paper... :rolleyes:
I put my summer shot of fertilizer on the lawn last nite, as some good rains (NO!! Really?!) predicted for the next three days. A bit late on that; I always do it by July 4th. My fertilizing is on the "holiday schedule"...I do it three times a year...May 1st, July 4th, and Oct 31 after rake up.
Also sprayed the yard with permethrin, and my birch tree, which is starting to get eaten again by Dotch's Jap humping bugs. (Japanese beetle) He was nice enough to send me more info on them; (I think he just likes watching humping bugs) one of the few ways to control is spray the ground mid July before the grubs hatch out. Got that right on time. The neighbors yard under his birch looks like Fall; ground is covered in skeletonized leaves. He's getting decimated by them, as birches are one of their favorite munchies.
Speaking of, time for some scrambled eggs and snausages......have a good one, guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/18/18, 09:21:50 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
I just read that too Rebs.  What a great story. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Minnesota nice once again!!! :happy1:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. At least the MN nice outdid the jerk that reported him to begin with. Just makes me wonder why some people just can't leave well enough alone. looks like another nice day today. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks like rain today.  down south and west of here they have gotten way to much rain this morning already..   hopefully we don't over loaded with rain here..  picked up  a Sig P365 yesterday, nice little weapon for sure..  have a good day!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all.  We may have some rain tomorrow.  We could use it.  The lawn is dry.  A nice rainy day would be welcome here.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning from Swampville. Things have finally dried out, and now the morjits are predicting heavy rains today with 1 1/2-2". Rain tomorrow. I'm just gonna stare out the window and watch it. Let it come. That'll soak the fertilizer in. About time for a tasty McReb bfast sandwich.....have a good one, guys.  :coffee:
« Last Edit: July 07/19/18, 07:17:23 AM by Rebel SS »

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning guys. 10 below lookn for ahigh of 0, cant wait. Gonbn ago to work. Bye.
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning guys. 10 below lookn for ahigh of 0, cant wait. Gonbn ago to work. Bye.

:doofus:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Breakferst of Cham;gns~>!
 ;)

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Dngad  ri&tgh.    :azn: