Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4904044 times)

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Hy, thasy hwat weer haivng 😉!

65 at acmp. Msoketeers wslfu akat nite. Thnak gid fro soelllckk

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: July 07/19/18, 08:24:49 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63* when my day started.  :cool: story, thanks for posting, Reb. It looks like our rain has been pushed back 'til tonight now, yard could use a drink. Had some action :fish2: early, got 1 of glenn's picklers. Missed a couple as well as it seemed all they wanted to do today was suck on. :sad: Nothing too important on the list, so just another roll with kinda day. Hope you have good Thursday.
« Last Edit: July 07/20/18, 07:14:30 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys! TGIF!!! Little drizzle this morning and smoke in the air from somewhere. Can't tell if it is foggy or if the smoke is that thick. Wondering if there is a forest fire in Canada again. Only working until 10:30 this morning, I have a cardiologist appt in Bemidji this afternoon. Then back back home. My Dad and stepmom are coming up for the weekend. I am really hoping that we can get out fishing. Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 1.9 inches of rain and still a little still rain out there...  well watered grass here..  not much going on here today just some small things to do if I want..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 66*,cloudy & drizzly. Had a little rain that started late yday afternoon but we've only got .01" in the gauge. We got a light NW wind goin & it's supposed to pick up later & that makes the lake pretty rough, at least getting out on this end. Nothin real pressing on the list again today, have a good un.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
64* and cloudy drizzly out. Big rains predicted amounted to less than a 3/4" in my gauge. Feelin' like crap. Gonna lay low.  Rest of ya have a good Friday.  :undecided:
« Last Edit: July 07/20/18, 12:40:04 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Our 90% chance of rain brought some drizzle and just enough that I had to turn my wipers on.  Went for a ride out in the country this morning.  Felt good to get out of the house.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got another .4 of rain last night..  it came down in about 10 minutes, very heavy rain...  not much going on today, have a good day all!!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Headi g out of the wig wam good freind lives on therainy, it not barry but hes  great frei d too. Might hit garden island not sure, great day for fishing!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like fun Jeff.  I get to go to a family reunion of Carla's family today.  Will be a blast. 

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 64* early on. Had some more late afternoon showers here again yday, looks like ~ another .3" in the gauge. Had some action :fish2: right away today :happy1:, still bitin funny. Kept 2, but 1 would of went back if'n he didn't have it so deep. Man was it really dark this morning, took it extra easy gettin out of the bay. A couple small things to look into early today otherwise another mellow day. Hope ya enjoy your Saturday.

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 62* when I started. A nice breeze too :happy1:, Got a couple :fish2:, missed 2 or 3 more. Did a little mowin yday afternoon so I could watch the golf today. Not much else happening, have a good day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice day yesterday too.  did some mowing too so less to do today..  thinking of riding the bike over by Battle Lake for a friends retirement party..  good day for a ride for sure...  have a good day all...

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Been up since 5, just drinking coffee and watching the news. Getting ready to start canning pickles. When I went to town yesterday to get supplies, I picked up a bunch of button mushrooms. Going to cook up with butter and garlic later for dinner. Not sure what to have as a main course yet....

Sprayed the food plot yesterday, and checked the pH.... probably be planting that in the next couple weeks.

Have a great day boys!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Had a good time with the relatives yesterday and it was a perfect day for it.  Got home and grilled a T bone.  Tasted great and no pics of it.   :crazy:  Breezy here today.  Gonna be 81 here and the rain chances are going down, now only 20% tomorrow.  The lawn is getting browner every day.  I did water the garden last night too.  I may have the wife start the pull behind mower for me and then I will just go riding around by our spruce trees and get some mowing done.  Have a great day all of you.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Well almost good afternoon. Last week me gotz a present in the mail. :happy1: I don't care what you guys say about Reb, he's a swell guy. Thanks bud. Haven't had a  to try da katchup yet. Tonight with my French fries. Well gotta get going,  eed to get some stuff done before I leave on a jet plane in da morning

[attachment deleted by admin]
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
We want a full dissertation on the katchup too!  We all know the horsey sauce is great on yer sammich.  I actually mix mine with some mustard.  :tongue:

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
That silver springs is dang near as good as my home made horsey cream mayo sauce! Then the garlic creamy mayo type 57 tasted cant be found only made! best around!!What say 57???
« Last Edit: July 07/22/18, 04:35:50 PM by dew2 »
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just wait 'til the liddle blue guy gets a blast o' that spicy 78....he'll be dancin' in circles.... :dancinred:

https://youtu.be/9Gc4QTqslN4

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Well that 78 isn't Heinz! :scratch: was to spicy all by itself but I mixed vit in with the good stuff, then it wasn't to bad.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I figgered it might be good mixed with BBQ sauce...now ya need to send it to mikey, and keep it going around!!  :rotflmao:

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Another Monday is here. Got a little rain this morning, just enough to wet the cement. We could use a shot of rain here. Like Barry said, the grass is starting to get Brown. Well, Have a good one boys!
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, rode the bike over to Battle Lake area yesterday and visited with some friends at a retirement party..  a good day and a good ride for sure!!  looks like an easy day here, wet this morning to start the day..  have a good day!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64* & wet here. Had a few sprinkles while out :fishing:, managed to get in before the more serious stuff started. Got 1 :fish2: little guys that wasn't hooked very bad so he's still swimmin. I've got a remodel of our live box on my list for today, not sure the weather is going to cooperate. :scratch: Oh well it can wait, just need to replace the chicken wire around it. They must've managed :confused: to put a couple holes in it as I've been havin some escapees. Hope ya have good Monday.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe a snapping turtle is after your live well Gunner..??? :scratch:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
maybe a snapping turtle is after your live well Gunner..??? :scratch:

Agree with that.................

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Or mink, or otter or fishers. Or Gunner just thinks he caught fish to put in there!! :mooning: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Oh yeah morning everyone. Made it to da airport and passed security. They seen this honest face and slid me right threw!! :bow: :happy1: but now it's off to a 108 degree temps.  :puke: :puke: :confused:
« Last Edit: July 07/23/18, 09:59:00 AM by glenn57 »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
108* in the buffet line?! :scratch:

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
108* in the buffet line?! :scratch:
:angry2: :pouty: outside you doofus. :doofus:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Hey Glenn I hope you enjoy the buffett....  Well boys I am back on the Honey Nuts Cheerios.  I had bought a big bag of Scooters.  They are a copy.  Not as good I don't think.  Finally ate all of them so back with the good ones.  Gonna be a hot and muggy 81 here today.  Just turned on the AC.