Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4950167 times)

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64* & wet here. Had a few sprinkles while out :fishing:, managed to get in before the more serious stuff started. Got 1 :fish2: little guys that wasn't hooked very bad so he's still swimmin. I've got a remodel of our live box on my list for today, not sure the weather is going to cooperate. :scratch: Oh well it can wait, just need to replace the chicken wire around it. They must've managed :confused: to put a couple holes in it as I've been havin some escapees. Hope ya have good Monday.
EH Gonter Replace dat chicken wire with some Hardware cloth,Its metal I dont know why its called cloth?? Harder to chew through,heavier wire and smaller holes to get in to chew! google it
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 64* & wet here. Had a few sprinkles while out :fishing:, managed to get in before the more serious stuff started. Got 1 :fish2: little guys that wasn't hooked very bad so he's still swimmin. I've got a remodel of our live box on my list for today, not sure the weather is going to cooperate. :scratch: Oh well it can wait, just need to replace the chicken wire around it. They must've managed :confused: to put a couple holes in it as I've been havin some escapees. Hope ya have good Monday.
EH Gonter Replace dat chicken wire with some Hardware cloth,Its metal I dont know why its called cloth?? Harder to chew through,heavier wire and smaller holes to get in to chew! google it
  Dats what ours is made of, sectioned off fer miners on one side and fish on the other. Still it takes a pounding from waves and rocks underneath.  I agree with the snapper and critters but with lake shiners inside it's like ringing the dinner bell for them friggen pelicans in our area.. :angry2:
« Last Edit: July 07/23/18, 06:54:44 PM by Bobberineyes »

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Have you considered grilled pelican puffs in a spicy szechuan sauce?   ;)
« Last Edit: July 07/23/18, 05:18:48 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Many times reb,  served with a side of cormorant salad!!   

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
Many times reb,  served with a side of cormorant salad!!

dats dang funny Bobber!!! :happy1:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good morning.  Man it is 54 here.  What a nice cool down.  The nights are getting cooler up here.  Football season is near.  LOL  I go in to get my plaque in front of the County Commissioners this morning.  For years of service. 

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Congrats Barry. Will this be the official end today? Ye, it was nice and cool last night. Really cooled the house down nicely. I see 50s in the night all week in the forecast. Perfect! Another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, yup congrats Barry!!!  got a few things done yesterday and maybe a few more today, no rush that's for sure...  have a good day all!!

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
UGH.. ITS 93 here, going to 107. :confused: staying inside.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Back in the saddle after my return from the Great White North. Was warmish in the house when I got home but opened the winders and it cooled down. Had fun playing with the smallies!  :happy1:

[attachment deleted by admin]
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :happy1: you even look half sober!! :rolleyes: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Darn nice looking fish, and you too Dotch.  I have to show up for work on Firday.  Not sure how long they will make me hang around.  I saved up 2.5 hrs of comp time and 1.5 hrs of vacation time so that burns up 1/2 day.   :sleazy:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
:happy1: :happy1: you even look half sober!! :rolleyes: :moon: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Tanks! Was a fun little critter to catch. Looks can be deceiving tho... :rotflmao: Think I already had my tinctures and BM's in for the morning!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Great looking bronze back Dotch!! They sure are fun!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Them smallies are fun to catch. Nice looking smally Dotch! :happy1: Just another day in paradise. chance of showers later today day are saying. Have a good one.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, got some rain this morning but not to much so far..   going to Sartell this morning for a dental appt..  oh yea!!  have a good day all!!

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Morning, glenn sent me this pic last night. Said its as close as would allow him to get.

[attachment deleted by admin]
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, glenn sent me this pic last night. Said its as close as would allow him to get.

Looks like the edge of town.  So they wouldn't let Glenn in town.   :rotflmao:  Rebs CCO TV just said the rain is slipping into Rochester and could be very heavy rain.  Get your golashes ready to go.  Cloudy here.  I slept in my easy chair in the front room last night for a few hours.  They said Northern Lights should be out but I didn't see any so I went to bed. 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Look closer.......
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, had 60* when I started :fishing:. Some clouds & nice westerly breeze goin on too, not much cooperation from da :fish2: though. Had 1 started on it's way to the boat, thought it was a weed or some Zeebs. That's how they've been bitin, the last week or so though. Did manage 1 little guy that went back. Yeah, dew2, boober, already had some of the hardware cloth( 1/2" X 36" X 5') but it wasn't enough, once we got started on it. Much heavier than the other. We made a run to GR early yday, so that's why I was MIA. Nothin real pressing today, hope ya enjoy you Wednesday.
« Last Edit: July 07/25/18, 08:30:42 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Oh that boars a funny guy. :doofus: :doofus: :tut: :rotflmao:

Offline roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Decent Fish Dotch! I will be chasing some fish around in the near future. I don't go at it real hard though, its mostly about relaxing and spending some with family including my two and a half year old grandson. Did I say relaxing?   :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Still mornin' yet (I think) Was about 60 at choretime. Hope you have a good time with your grandson roony! Remember, when you're done spoiling him and loading him up with sugar you can give him back and not feel bad about it. I hope Mikey sends some pics of the large breasted dental assistant.  :happy1:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
she's nice lookin but not large breasted by a long shot!!! :rotflmao:

she does love Harleys though!!!!  :happy1: :happy1:

Offline Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
So where are the pics Mikey.  Big is a relative term you know.  So she must be hot....

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
More than a mouthful is a waste, but fun to choke on.

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Rebs is right on the money there. :happy1: Friday for me today, I have tomorrow off. The wife and I are heading for Effie after work. Camper is all ready and packed, just need to get a couple final items and hook up the truck. The sister in law and her husband have land just north of Effie. We are planning to go to the rodeo. Ye- ha, have a good one boys!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  sorry Barry still no smart phone and no camera, someday maybe!!!  well today I go the VA for my annual check up, and again sorry I won't be able to get pic's ther either... :rotflmao:  just some memories!!!   and I don't have to fast!!  they are doing things completely differently there..  nice to be able to eat something if I want!!  have a good day all!!

and yup Reb's is right!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 57* last I looked. Got a little mist & some WNW wind(5-10) goin already too. You're gettin pretty close to 57's & mine turf there JB as I'm only ~ 30 miles SW of Big Fork. No early boat time today :sad: & it sounds like the wind is supposed to pick up(10-20) later, so the Crestliner may get to rest today. We've got project lined up for today butwe need some cooperation from the weather, nothin that can't wait. Have a fun weekend camping JB, hope ya have a good 1 guys.
« Last Edit: July 07/26/18, 08:04:45 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon