Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4901414 times)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning.  Have fun with the new camper JB.  It is actually raining here!!!  The weather channel online shows no rain and none coming.  I have 1/2" so far and hope it keeps on coming.  As I have said our lawn is getting more brown each week.  Nice to see the rain for the trees we have planted over the years.  Another day off but I have to put in an appearance tomorrow as my official last day.  Not sure how long they will make me stay.  We all get along pretty good so there will be lots of teasing I am sure.   Maybe I will bring rolls from the bakery tomorrow. 

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! About 60 at choretime. Awesome sleeping weather. Was 68 in the house when I shut the winders. Had some spotty rain yesterday. A tenth in town and .01" at the ranch. Have a good un!
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
Morning fellers. A balmy 93 here lost wages. I gave them 30 bucks no more. Big hoopla tonight after more learning!! Headed home tomorrow.
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
one more night at Hooters!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers. A balmy 93 here lost wages. I gave them 30 bucks no more. Big hoopla tonight after more learning!! Headed home tomorrow.
PLEASE DONT COME HOME YET!!! We're experiencing great cool, low humidity weather. I'll give you a dollar to stay for a few more days!! Or better yet I wont tell yer wife what I know you did!! Not all that happens in vegas stays in vegas :sleazy: :sleazy: :smoking:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Me gotz nuttin to hide!!; :mooning: :mooning: :tut: :rotflmao:

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
It's 45 degrees here this morning.  I am going to stop and pick up pastries since I have to show up at work for my last day today.  Back to the cold cruel world.  lol 

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
Congrates barry,!!!!! Make retirement a blessed one! You deserve it!!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, Congratulations Barry!!!!  enjoy the day!!!  I know you will enjoy each day after today!!  54 here this morning, 63 in the house.. good sleeping weather!!  looks like a good day..  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 53* last I looked. Yeah dew2, I was thinkin the same thing yday..........sure has been nice...........................weather ;) since you know who went to Vegas. ;D  Sure was a  :cool: full moon/blood moon this morning. The boat ride out felt a little more like September than July to me. Not complaining either as it's sure a nice change from what we were havin. Some action, no  :fish2: though, got bit off once. Have 1 rod I need to put new line on sometime soon. There's another project looming for today since going to be a nice cool day. Yeah congrats LPS, now you can join the MNO gang of retirees. :cool: Hoping you all have a good Friday
« Last Edit: July 07/28/18, 07:22:31 AM by Gunner55 »
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online markn

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats Barry on retirement. Have fun and don't work too hard. 779 days to go for myself, but who's counting.
mm

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
Congratulations, Barry. Hope you have a great day. Take it easy and savor it, but enjoy it. Last days can be kinda remorseful too, but don't let that happen. Now it's all fun and games ahead! That's what you worked for all those years!  :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Happy retirement Barry! Hope you enjoy it to the fullest.  :happy1:

Mornin' gang! 56 at choretime. Beautiful sleeping weather. Bugs continue to dissipate so should be able to get the lawn mowing & pasture spraying done w/o a lot of blood letting. Might be a good Sunday to cruise in the Stude. Have a good weekend everone!  :cheesy:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning all. A frigid 89 here. Off to the airport. Had enough of Vegas.

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys, 50 here.  Well I lost the fake sleep program this morning so just fed the dogs.  Now I have coffee brewing.  So it is a double whammy when you lose the sleep deal around here.  lol  I ordered 40 lbs of pickles so will pick them up today and make pickles.  My neighbor has lots of dill which is great.  We ran out last year and had to go light on it which is not a good thing.  Gonna be a great day.  Thanks for the congrats on retirement.  Feels good.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  good lookin day rollin in the way it looks!!  small chance for rain they say..  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 58* to start the day. The full  :moon: wasn't as orange this morning. Looks like we had a few sprinkles overnight as the concrete in front of the garage was wet when I went out :fishing:. About .1" in the gauges. Not much on the list today, have a good day.

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning fellers, back in minnesoda and this 55 degrees feels darn good. At least my hounddogs we're glad to see me. :happy1:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
I bet they were!  :happy1:

About 56 at choretime, on its way to the mid-70's for a hi. Bugs have really tailed off. Can actually go outside and not feel like a pincushion. Scouting a few fields for aphids, grabbing some more meat for grilling, mowing lawn, spraying pasture fence, etc. on tap for the weekend. Have a good 'un!  :cool: 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 58* to start the day. The full  :moon: wasn't as orange this morning. Looks like we had a few sprinkles overnight as the concrete in front of the garage was wet when I went out :fishing:. About .1" in the gauges. Not much on the list today, have a good day.

Got a pic of it as it came up over a house...I'm stuck down in a valley.  :undecided: Yellow-orangeish. 

(Click on it for good pic)

« Last Edit: July 07/28/18, 10:24:48 AM by Rebel SS »

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
cool pic Rebs!!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Thanks Mike.

Online mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, nice day to start.. got a couple drops of rain yesterday, it was hit or miss for sure..  another quiet day here!!  have a good day all!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 58* again today when I 1st looked. Well they :fish2: wanted to play a little more today :happy1:, caught 2 but the first 1 was in the slot. Must've missed at least 3 maybe 4 others. :huh: Back to normal temps for the next couple days is the forecast, then coolin back down the rest of the week. Not much important goin on here today, hope ya have a good un.

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning gents, just got back from Menards...200 pounds of fertilizer for the food plots. Taking the dirt road back from town, and almost tagged a big black 🐻 with the truck. Sucker jogged right out of the woods and crossed right in front of me.

Well, time to head out in the woods. Hopefully I'll be able to get it done so I can take the boat out later.

Have a good one ya'll!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good job HD.  Man there seems to be bears everywhere.  Got all of the pickling done so maybe mow today.  Sure nice now with hardly a breeze.  Better check the trail cams too. 

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Great house warming party yesterday.  My god son did good work on his garage, er, man cave.

***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Offline Coffee118

• Master Outdoorsman
And here we were calling it boarinese.

if you kick me when I'm down you better pray I don't get up.

Offline Boar

• Master Outdoorsman
  • VP of Entertainment!
2019 GRAND MASTER BUCK CHAMPION!!
2021 ICE FISHING MASTER CHAMPION
78.50"