Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4959963 times)

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Offline Bobberineyes

• Master Outdoorsman
Afternoon people,  pouring here but we need it, burgers might hafta wait a bit.  Got back into town from the cabin a little earlier,  was a good time the  boy brought his girlyfriend  which has never fished before but somehow caught most of the fish.. :scratch: good for her  :happy1:  Shes hooked and can't wait to get back on the water. Atta boy lps on the retirement,  us working class are all  jealous!! Good luck!!

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
SEE!!!!
OK HEY Is that si? Cee,sea oe see what??????
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Congrats on the retirement Barry! We had a good weekend at the Rodeo in Effie. It was cool to watch. Them guys are tuff SOBs or just crazy. Friday one of them was riding a bronco and he made the full ride and before the other riders could get him off of the horse. The horse came running right towards us and threw the guy into the fence. He smashed his face into the turnbuckle and broke his nose. He was back riding on saturday though. It was a fun weekend, sad to be back to work today. Well, have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a good time JB for sure...  had a good weekend and did not get any rain here..  down the road a couple miles, any direction, they got rain..  oh well..  my blood pressure pills got recalled over the weekend so it should be interesting what the  doc comes up with today..  have a good day!!

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, 58* when I came in from :fishing:. It was the complete opposite today as I couldn't get any of 'em :fish2: to come out & play. Still was a  :cool: sunrise & a good start to my Monday :happy1:. Not much in the plans for today, have a good day.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 55 at choretime on its way to the upper 70's today. Picked a few pears to enter at the Freeborn Co. Fair this a.m. to go along with the apples. We put our entries in the dog's name so when people look at the entry tag, they scratch their heads or laugh because they know who Ruby is.  :scratch:

Undoubtedly the doc will prescribe Tide pods for mikey.  :happy1: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a good time JB for sure...  had a good weekend and did not get any rain here..  down the road a couple miles, any direction, they got rain..  oh well..  my blood pressure pills got recalled over the weekend so it should be interesting what the  doc comes up with today..  have a good day!!
THAT explains alot of things!!!!!!!!!!! :doofus: :doofus: :doofus: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

morning fellas, back to the grind, little windshield time this week, tomorrow off to sioux falls, thursday a road trip to red wing then sat go to fargo to a funeral. one of out long time stewards passed away of cancer. only got 2 years to enjoy his retirement!!! :confused: :confused: :doah:
« Last Edit: July 07/30/18, 08:46:33 AM by glenn57 »

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Ya like they say we better make the most of each day.  Sorry about your friend Glenn.  AND you are all tired of hearing it but I love the subject.  This is my first official day of retirement.  I think I will have another cup of coffee.  I may do some mowing today but our lawn is even starting to get burnt looking in spots.  I may just do the south side of the house. 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's
If I were you Barry, tomorrow morning, I'd wander outside in yer boxers, give a good scratch, then drop 'em (pull a Glenn) and shout out "GOOD MORNING, WORLD!"  :moon:   :rotflmao:
« Last Edit: July 07/30/18, 05:15:44 PM by Rebel SS »

Offline dew2

• Master Outdoorsman
If I were you Barry, tomorrow morning, I'd wander outside in yer boxers, give a good scratch, then drop 'em (pull a Glenn) and shout out "GOOD MORNING, WORLD!"  :moon:   :rotflmao:
BOXERS??? he's retired thats DEPENDS!! fer safety ya know!! :confused: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :surrender: :evil:
Keeping America clean and beautiful is a one mans job,Mine

Offline Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
I am glad that i live 30 miles away if Barry does decide to do that. :rotflmao: Morning boys. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, looks and feels like a nice day, going for 84 they say...  not much going on today..  have a good day all!!

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • 2008-2011-2018-2019 2020 Fish Challenge Champ!
    • Lee's Lake Geneva Guide Service
Mornin dare MNO crew members. I've been stallin round when it gets ta workin on da Minn vacation boat. I did winterize da motor but been sluffin off on installin da winter cover framework. It's a complecated contraption I built but keeps da snow cover from caving in. So here I am sitting on da computer instead of getting da job done. :bonk:
I'm sure use guys put lots a stuff on da back burner also. :evil: Da hardest part is getten started. :pouty:
Proud Member of the CWCS.
http://www.cwcs.org

Member of Walleyes For Tomorrow.
www.walleyesfortomorrow.org

Many BWCA Reports
http://leeslakegenevaguideservice.com/boundry_%2712.htm

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, you are winterizing the boat already Lee?  I would say you are way ahead of schedule.  Gonna be another great day.  I turn the AC on for a few hours but it has been cooling off so nice at night that we turn it off by 7pm.  The new awning is installed on the camper so I will go get it tomorrow.  I had $250 deductible on it.  Oh well that's not bad.  Wonder if Rebs fell in yesterday whilst fishing.   :rotflmao:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never fall in.    Been busy making you a Retiree Helper.  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
 :happy1: :cool: :laugh: Mornin gents, 64 * & just another sunrise boat ride today. Got some laundry goin as there's pretty good westerly breeze going already & that's good for hanging them on the line. Not much else on the list, so just havta see what the day brings. Enjoy your Tuesday
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
nice pic in your profile Rebs!!

Offline LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Never fall in.    Been busy making you a Retiree Helper.  ;)

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:  That is thoughtful of you Rebs and I thank you.  I see you had a good day yesterday.  Good for you! 

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought one of 'em kinda looked like Glenn before he shaves. :rotflmao:

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
I thought one of 'em kinda looked like Glenn before he shaves. :rotflmao:
:crazy: :confused: :tut: :tut: :tut: :rotflmao:

Good morning feller :bs: :bs:ers!!  :rotflmao: made it to south Dakota. Had a 6 months blood sugar checkup yesterday. Yep still healthy as all get out BUT, THEY HOOKED me for an ultrasound, apparently back when I had my bypass they seen plaque in my neck Artie's, so gonna have that checked, then they hooked me for there ever fun colonoscopy. :thumbs: UGH!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Anyone heat from Dotch??? :scratch: he must still be stuck up in the trees!!! :hubba: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
Morning, you are winterizing the boat already Lee?  I would say you are way ahead of schedule.  Gonna be another great day.

I only use dat boat in da Minn B dub on vacation fur tree weeks. Dat's why I wrap it up early. I gots anudder larger boat for da guide service gig.

Many BWCA Reports

If you help someone when they're in trouble, they will remember you when they're in trouble again

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning, you are winterizing the boat already Lee?  I would say you are way ahead of schedule.  Gonna be another great day.

I only use dat boat in da Minn B dub on vacation fur tree weeks. Dat's why I wrap it up early. I gots anudder larger boat for da guide service gig.
:pouty: sure wish I could afford 2 big fancy boats!! :confused: :rotflmao:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Anyone heat from Dotch??? :scratch: he must still be stuck up in the trees!!! :hubba: :super smiley: :laughroll: :laughroll: :laughroll:

Nope just basking in the afterglow of a big win at Freeborn Co. Fair: Champion Fruit! (on the pears) That means I'll have to climb even higher up in the trees when Mrs. Cheviot gets home! Maybe make a giant squirrel nest and take a nap...  :rotflmao:
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline Lee Borgersen

• AKA "Smallmouthguide"
  • Pro-Staff
  • Master Outdoorsman
 :pouty: sure wish I could afford 2 big fancy boats!! :confused: :rotflmao:
[/quote]

Hay dare Glenn! Like I told ya before :tut: All ya got ta do is get yerself one a dem fancy high payin union jobs :bonk:
 :rotflmao:  Dat way you'll have plenty a cash ta trow around :rotflmao:

click on photo

« Last Edit: July 07/31/18, 02:12:55 PM by Lee Borgersen »

Many BWCA Reports

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
 :confused: :pouty: must belong to wrong union. :mad1: :surrender:

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
way to go Dotch!!!!  and climb high up the tree!!! :happy1:

Offline delcecchi

• Master Outdoorsman
:confused: :pouty: must belong to wrong union. :mad1: :surrender:

Too honest.  Should have gone Teamster....