Recent

Check Out Our Forum Tab!

Click On The "Forum" Tab Under The Logo For More Content!
If you are using your phone, click on the menu, then select forum. Make sure you refresh the page!
The views of the poster, may not be the views of the website of "Minnesota Outdoorsman" therefore we are not liable for what our members post, they are solely responsible for what they post. They agreed to a user agreement when signing up to MNO.

Author Topic: Good Morning!!!!!!  (Read 4902715 times)

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
  • 2015 deer contest champ!!!
:confused: :pouty: must belong to wrong union. :mad1: :surrender:

Too honest.  Should have gone Teamster....
naw we are a trade with real skills. :happy1:
2015 deer slayer!!!!!!!!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Cool and windy up here. Had 57 to start the day heading for a high of 67. Not much new here. Have a good one.
Hey look your bobber is up!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 67 here going for a high of 67, interesting...  should be a good day to mow the grass with the low temps...  not much going on here today..  have a good day all!!
a bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at work!!

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
Just got the truck out.  Going to pick up the camper with the new awning on it today.  It is misting out.  Only 51 here.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 63 at choretime heading for the upper 70's today. Another honor for our little farming operation yesterday: Reserve Supreme Champion ewe over all breeds at the Davenport fair in IA. Some tough but friendly competition there too. Sorta makes it feel a little more worth all the work involved, sometimes anyway.  :scratch: 
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Offline deadeye

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Gone fishing for a few days.  See you when I get back.
***I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.***

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Gone fishing for a few days.  See you when I get back.
:happy1: :happy1: good luck deadeye, have fun. Oh and don't pull a Glenn wit hook in finger!! :banghead: :confused:

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning boys. Had 48 to start the day today. It may start cool, but the warm up begins today according to the wetter morjits, as Rebs would say. Just another day in paradise. Have a good one boys.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, 53 here going for 72..  sure was cool weather yesterday!!!  but it good for mowing the grass..  got mine and the neighbors done..  going to town later and get some vittles..  not much else going on..  have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin boys, we had 48* when I came in  :fishing:. Yday was grocery day so we were on the move early. Could sure tell it was the 1st Wednesday of the month as every place we stopped was busy. No  :fish2: this morning, lots of fog though. Nothing needing attention right away today, so I might just go back out. Hope ya enjoy your Thursday.
Life............. what happens while your making other plans. John Lennon

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman
The wife said it was 43 when she got up this morning.  34 at I Falls.  Unreal.  We head to Luverne today for the weekend.  We were going to head to the cities after that but the wifes classes were canceled.  Doesn't hurt my feelings.  Gonna be a nice day.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
watch out for buffalo ridge!!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :happy1:

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
  • "Seems like time is here and gone".....Doobie's

Is that Glenn's belly?  :scratch:

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! Read that low for I Falls. Enuff to make a guy stay in the Border Bar, drink amber bock, eat a Stickman pizza and not come out! 52 at the airport in Waseca so no one froze their 'maters here. Supposed to turn the burner back up tomorrow but nothing like the upper 90's stuff we had earlier this summer. 
« Last Edit: August 08/02/18, 09:48:02 AM by Dotch »
Time itself is bought and sold, the spreading fear of growing old contains a thousand foolish games that we play. (Neil Young)

Online LPS

• Master Outdoorsman

Spent a lot of time in Lake Benton as I grew up.   We had lots of relatives there.  Nice little town. 

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
great score at the grocery store!!  bacon .99 a pound!!!!!!!   nice looking stuff too!!!

Online Jerkbiat

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning Boys! TGIF!! Another fine day in paradise. We have some family coming up for the weekend. Should be a good weekend. The want to go exploring Beltrami island state forest. The wife and I like going there, so we are onboard. My brother I believe he is bringing his metal detector so he can explore some of the old home steads down there. Enjoy your Friday gang!!!

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all!!  going to be a warm one today, 85 for a high they say..  not much going on here today, so have a good day all!!!

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin gents, 56* last I looked, heading for 80-85, they say. Pretty breezy too, was rockin & rollin out on the big lake early. More like 1 of LPS's boat rides again today as there were no :fish2:, another good lookin sunrise though. :happy1: Got a couple small projects in mind for early on, otherwise not much happening. Have a good day, all.

Online Dotch

• MNO Moderator
  • Master Outdoorsman
Mornin' gang! 60 at choretime heading for the upper 80's. Was sunny but became overcast. Some possible welcome rain tomorrow altho I'm torn. It'll just make the lawn grow.  :huh:

Offline HD

• Administrator
  • Master Outdoorsman
  • #1 Judge (Retired)
    • Minnesota Outdoorsman
Morning gents,

Heading to town now to get groceries.
Checked the rain gauge, we got an inch overnight.
Was planning for the weekend to cut my hay field.... not going to happen with the rain moving in.

I moved the trail 📷's around to different spots last night. We'll see what happens.

Food plots are starting to pop....get pictures soon.

Have a great day!
Mama always said, If you ain't got noth'in nice to say, don't say noth'in at all!

Online glenn57

• Master Outdoorsman
Morning. Had 3/4 inch of rain later nite, another 1/2 this morning. Still lightly raining. It poured for a while last night. Gotta head to the hardware store and lumber yard before I hit the road to Fargo for a funeral service.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
morning all, we got missed with the rain..  could have used some but not like the St. Cloud area!! going to the sons wedding this afternoon, an outdoor wedding no less!!!  could be interesting in Monticello today!! have a good day all!!!  sorry about your friend Glenn...

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Congrats ! Hope all goes well!  :happy1:

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Mornin guys, 63* out when I started movin. A nice morning to be out  :fishing: as it was overcast & there was a light breeze but still no :fish2:. Yeah, congrats on the kid gettin hitched mike. Sorry about your buddy too, 57, I forgot you said you had a funeral this weekend . :sad: See they've backed off on our rain chances for this afternoon a bit, we could use some. Another lazy day here, hope you enjoy your Saturday.

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
T'storms all weekend for Swampville. I'll send some up.  ;)

Online roony

• Master Outdoorsman
Back from a week of family and fishing east of Orr. Great weather, great fishing and blessed to have my family there with me. Back to work tonight.

Offline mike89

• Master Outdoorsman
mornin all, sounds like a good week for ya roony!!  my son's wedding went off great!!  the rains were gone by early afternoon there and so the outdoor wedding went off great!!!  going to meet up with some folks today and have lunch and ride the bikes..  looks a good day for it, even with the humidity out there this morning..  have a good day all!!

Offline Rebel SS

• Master Outdoorsman
Good to hear that from the Roonster and Mikey!   :happy1: T-storming here in Swampville. 65* and ultra-hume.  Fcast for the day. Same old stuff.

Mikey, can you define "some folks today".... :evil:

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: August 08/05/18, 08:05:36 AM by Rebel SS »

Online Gunner55

• Master Outdoorsman
Sounds like you had a good vacation, roony. :happy1: Mornin guys, 65* when I went out. had some action but no :fish2:. Going to warm up here today too, cooler tomorrow then mid - upper 80' for the rest of the week, they're sayin. Nothing big planned today, have a good 1